剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
Interesting.
我看了《解放的建构》
I read "The Invention of Liberation"
作者是斯塔罗宾斯基 你认识他吗
by Jean Starobinski, do you know him?
我认识 但没看他的书
Yes, but I've never read him.
那本书讲述18世纪的事
It's a book about the 1700s.
他在“女性的虚构领域”一章指出
In the chapter "The Fictitious Realm of Women" he explains
被视如女王般宠幸只是幻象
that being treated like queens was only an illusion,
因为快乐的承诺一直挥之不去
because the promise of pleasure rotated around them.
什么意思
What do you mean?
爱是场游戏 是谎言
Love was a game, a lie,
谎言并不可憎 反而是修饰
and that lie was not despicable, on the contrary, it was a refinement.
男人可以结婚又外遇
That way a man could have a wife and a lover,
就等于他在城市乡郊各有一间屋
like he had a house in the city and one in the country.
追求快乐变成了婚外情的开脱理由
The quest for pleasure justified a double life.
事实上 18世纪崇尚放荡主义
In fact, the 1700s is the age of libertines.
但这是用来满足男人的快乐
However, it was male pleasure.
但做♥爱♥是两个人的事
But it takes two to make love
世上也有自♥由♥女性
and there were very free women.
但她们的自♥由♥是用来满足男性
But their freedom was instrumental to male pleasure.
赶快写好吧 我想看你的作品
Get busy, I want to read you.
谁还要炸糕
Who wants more frittelle?
我要
I do.
卢珊努 可以点10件炸糕吗
Luciano, can you bring us ten more frittelle?
适可而止吧 每人一件就够了
Let's not overdo it, one each is fine.
马上到
Coming up.
我要10件 每人一件够了
I want ten. -One each is enough.
我要10件
I want ten.
我们叫10件 但你吃两件 好吧
We'll have them bring ten but you'll get two.
你要给你太太更多空间
You have to leave your wife more time.
若她安排得宜 她有整天时间创作
If she were organized she'd have all day.
我说真的
I'm serious.
否则你在人类和政♥治♥角度上是罪人
If you don't, you're guilty from a human and a political point of view.
罪名是什么
What would the crime be?
糟蹋才华
Waste of intelligence.
女人被迫做家务和照顾孩子
A community that smothers
被扼杀洋溢才华
the intellectual energies of women
这等于是与自己为敌
with housework and child-rearing is its own enemy.
艾琳娜可自♥由♥发挥才华
Elena is free to cultivate her intelligence,
只要不占用我的工作时间便可
as long as it doesn't take time from my work.
若不占你的时间 她还能靠谁呢
If she doesn't take it from you, who can she take it from?
我们的工作需要大量热情
When our tasks have the urgency of passion,
我们会竭力完成
nothing can stop us from completing them.
他意思是我没有个人兴趣
He's saying I have no interests.
不是 他说得对吗
No. -Is he right?
你是吗
Is it you?
最后一批全部给你们了
We brought them all, they're the last.
客人想要就要 谢谢
But for our customer... -Thank you.
不如这样吧
Let's do this.
我吃一件
I'll eat one,
爸妈各吃一件
Mamma too, Papa too...
你吃两件 不多也不少
And you eat two, but then enough.
卢珊努
Luciano,
我一个月后会带这两个女孩来
I'll be back in 30 days with these two splendid young ladies
我要一大堆炸糕 好
and I want to find a mountain of frittelle.
别浪费钱 我们有客房♥
Don't throw money away, we have a guest room.
你可以留下来住
You can stay with us.
刚刚谈到艾琳娜需要私人时间
We said that Elena needs time to herself,
我还是别待着 免得她更忙
better not to burden her with my presence.
我和女儿都很欢迎你
It'd be a pleasure for me and the girls.
我考虑一下吧 已经很打扰你们了
I'll think about it, but I've already imposed too much.
今天我请客
In fact, today, you're my guests.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
不 我请客吧
I insist.
下次我请客
Next time, I'll insist.
下次邀约前先问准我
Consult me before you make invitations.
我以为你会喜欢
I thought you'd like it.
我当然喜欢
Of course I'd like it.
一个月时间过得飞快
The 30 days flew by too fast.
我没想过致电莉拉和玛丽亚罗莎
It didn't occur to me to call Lila, I didn't call Mariarosa,
我几乎没抽空照顾女儿
I barely paid any attention to the girls.
我只是全神贯注地写作
I just wrote, with great commitment.
我一心只想准时写好稿
My only preoccupation was to have a readable text in time,
但过了一个月 他都没来电
but the month passed and he didn't call.
这款游戏让我快疯了
This game drives me crazy!
我叮嘱过什么
What did I say? No playing...
吃饭不准玩游戏
At the table.
吃吧
Eat.
你有尼诺的消息吗
Have you heard from Nino?
有 我们几星期来常常谈电♥话♥
Yes, we've spoken often in recent weeks.
你们经常聊天? 是
You've spoken to him often? -Yes.
你不告诉我?
And you didn't tell me?
有什么好说 你们常常谈电♥话♥
What's there to tell? -That you've spoken often.
我们是谈公事
They were work calls.
既然你们这么熟络
Seeing as you've become such good friends,
麻烦通知我他究竟来不来
tell me if he deigns to say he's coming,
况且我非常忙 我想提前得知
seeing I have to do everything and I'd like some advance notice.
他后天会来
He's coming the day after tomorrow.
现在他跟妻儿在酒店住
He's staying at a hotel with his wife and son.
我们会去吃炸糕吗
Will we go to eat frittelle?
他本可早点通知我们
He could have let us know.
他最后一刻才下决定
He decided at the last moment.
他很没礼貌
He's rude.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
炸糕呢
But the frittelle?
好 我们会去卢珊努餐厅
Yes, we'll go to Luciano's.
想去卢珊努餐厅吗
Want to go to Luciano's?
太好了
Yeah!
喂?
Hello?
你好
Hi.
我找他来听
I'll put him on.
皮耶托 有人找你 好
Pietro, it's for you. -Yes.
尼诺找你
It's Nino.
告诉他我要炸糕
Remind him about the frittelle.
马上来
Coming.
给我听
Give it to me.
一提到尼诺 女儿就会说要炸糕
As soon as Nino's mentioned here, there's talk of frittelle.
你还好吗
How are you?
你有订座吗
Have you made a reservation?
卢珊努餐厅?
At Luciano's?
怎么了
So, what is it?
我漂亮吗 很漂亮
How do I look? -Very nice.
那你呢?喜欢吗
What do you say? Do you like it?
皮耶托
Pietro?
我漂亮吗
How do I look?
很漂亮
Nice.
你喜欢吗 非常漂亮
Do you like it? -It's very nice.
我不觉得漂亮
I'm not convinced.
先等等
Wait.
不错
Nice.
你更喜欢这件还是另一件
More this or the other one?
紫色那件
The purple one.
紫色那件比较好? 是
The purple one's better? -Yes.
我不知道…
I don't know...
你最喜欢哪一件
Which one do you like best?
我不只是想挑选较漂亮的裙子
I didn't want that dress just to look better than another,
我要看起来最漂亮
I wanted it to look great.
我要最漂亮的耳环和发型
I wanted my earrings and my hair to look great
鞋子也要最漂亮
and my shoes to look great too.
我讨厌跟女人争妍斗丽
I detested competing in looks with another woman,
特别是在男人的凝视下
especially under the gaze of a man.
我很想借故缺席
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表