剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我们先谈清楚
let's discuss it first.
跟我来 为何你非要牵扯到她们
Come with me. Why do you have to bring them into it?
她们还小
They're little.
乖女
Girls!
你们妈妈有话要跟你们说
Your mamma wants to tell you something.
求求你 告诉德德
I'm begging you. -Tell Dede.
她较年长 你跟她解释
Explain it to her, she's the elder.
德德 你♥爸♥爸和我彼此关爱
Dede, your father and I love each other...
但我们相处不来 想要分开
but we don't get along and we want to separate.
不是真的
That's not true.
你妈妈想离开 我们并不相爱
Your mother wants to leave and it's not true that we love each other.
她不再爱我了 继续说
She doesn't love me anymore. Go on.
不是那么简单
It's not that simple.
就算我们不是住在一起 也可相爱
We can love each other even if we don't live together.
不 是假的
No, that's false!
是假的
It's false.
如果我们相爱 是一家人
If we love each other, we're a family
就该住在同一屋檐下
and we live under the same roof.
但我们不再相爱 不再是一家人了
But we don't love each other anymore and we're not a family anymore.
你说谎 她怎会明白?继续
If you tell lies, what will she understand? Go on.
来 讲清楚
Go on, explain clearly
你想要离开的原因
the reasons why you want to go.
我不想离开
I don't want to go.
我不想离开你 你是我最重要的人
I'd never leave you, you're the most important thing I have,
但我跟你♥爸♥爸出了些问题
but I have problems with your father.
告诉她
Tell her.
什么问题?你须告诉她
What are these problems? You have to tell her.
你得说清楚 是什么问题
You have to say them. What are these problems?
听好 德德
Listen, Dede.
快说
Go on.
我爱上别人
I love someone else
想跟他一起生活
and I want to live with him.
他的名字呢?
His name?
说他的名字
His name.
说那人的名字
The person's name!
告诉德德
Tell Dede.
告诉她
Tell her.
他叫什么名字?你感到羞耻?
What's his name? Are you ashamed?
是尼诺?
Nino?
就连她都知道
Even she knew.
是尼诺没错 你妈妈想去跟他生活
It's Nino. Your mother wants to go and live with him.
我早知道 但求你别离开我们
I figured it out, but please, don't leave us.
不 乖女 我不会离开你
No, sweetheart, I won't leave you.
我不会离开你
I won't leave you.
乖女…
Sweetheart...
很抱歉你要听到这些事
I'm sorry you had to hear all these things.
我只会离开五天 然后回来
I'm only going away for five days, then I'll be back
到时我们再作打算
and we'll see how it goes.
好吗
All right?
你在骗我吗
Are you lying to me?
不 我没说谎
No, I'm not lying.
她们也不相信你 你显然不会回来
They don't believe you either, you're clearly not coming back.
不是的
It's not true.
你怎么不带我一起走
Why aren't you taking me away with you?
我只会离开五天
I'm only going away for five days.
然后回来 我不会离开你
Then I'll come back, I'm not leaving you.
我会回来 我们会在一起
I'll come back and we'll be together.
我永远不会离开你
I'd never leave you.
第二天 皮耶托回大学后
The next day, while Pietro was at the university,
我请邻居照顾德德和爱莎几小时
I asked my neighbor if she'd look after Dede and Elsa for a few hours.
当时是我最心绪最混乱的时间
They were confused times.
皮耶托、德德、爱莎
过去人们的生活方式正逐渐消失
The old way people lived was dissolving
不论是我所写的小说
and with the books I had written,
或是我跟尼诺的人生也如是
with my very life, with Nino,
我亦随之消失
I was part of that dissolution.
妮璐
Lenù.
我迟些回电可以吗
Can I call you back?
你很忙吗
Are you busy?
有点忙
A little.
他们杀了马内拿梭拿拉
They killed Manuela Solara.
你听到吗
Did you hear me?
你要找谁
Who are you looking for?
有人说她遭割喉
Some say they slit her throat, others say
也有人说她身中五枪
they fired five gunshots at her,
还有人说她遭拳打脚踢
others, that they beat her and kicked her.
据说她面朝下倒卧在码头
They say she fell face down on the landing
无人察觉
and nobody noticed.
梭拿拉兄弟疯了
The Solaras have gone crazy.
他们联络拿坡里各地的人
They've called people from all over Naples.
他们停下所有生意
All their businesses have stopped,
就连我今天也没去上班
not even I went to work today.
整个城区气氛很可怕
The neighborhood's scary,
几乎无法呼吸
you can barely breathe.
我想明天送谢拿路去你家
I think I'll send Gennaro to you tomorrow.
我知道我强人所难
I know I'm taking advantage of you,
但我不能让他留在这里
but I can't keep him here.
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only one I trust.
莉拉 我要离开
Lila, I'm going away.
我要离开我丈夫
I'm leaving my husband.
我的婚姻完蛋了
My marriage is over.
我重遇尼诺 发现我们一直相爱
I met Nino again and we realized we've always loved each other.
我们自小相爱 但不知道
Since we were kids, without realizing it.
我要离开这里 过新生活
So I'm leaving, starting a new life.
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding?
不
No.
皮耶托是个好男人
Pietro's an extraordinary man.
善良又聪明绝顶
Good, extremely intelligent,
你疯了才会离开他
you're crazy to leave him.
想想你这样做对女儿造成的伤害
Think of the harm you'll do to your kids.
我不能再跟皮耶托生活
I can't live with Pietro anymore
因为我不能失去尼诺
because I can't do without Nino.
我们今天就离开 飞往法国
We're leaving today, we're flying to France.
我第一次坐飞机
It's my first time in an airplane.
你为了尼诺抛弃所有?
You're throwing away everything you are for Nino?
你为了他毁了家庭?
You're ruining your family for him?
别这样做 他只是利用你
Don't do it, he'll use you.
他会吸光你的血
He'll suck your blood,
夺去你的生存意志
he'll take away your will to live.
然后舍弃你
And then he'll abandon you.
你读这么多书有何用
Why did you study so much?
我为何要幻想你代我过美好人生
What use was it imagining you'd live a wonderful life for me, too?
我错了
I was wrong.
原来你只是个蠢材
You're just an idiot.
早安…
Good morning.
劳驾
Please.
早安…
Good morning.
张开眼睛
Open your eyes.
看看外面
Look outside.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
快乐
Yes.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表