剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
去洗手
Go and wash your hands.
你好
你出了门 现在则和巴斯桂拿回来
You go out and come back with Pasquale.
为什么?你有什么秘密
Why? What secrets do you have?
没有 他烦着我 他和工会…
Nothing, he bugs me. Him and the union...
怎么了
What's wrong?
巴斯桂拿是朋友
Pasquale's a friend.
但你呢
But what are you?
为何总是只有我被蒙在鼓里
Why am I the only one who never knows anything?
我能跟你睡吗
Can I sleep with you?
怎么睡
Sleep how?
你决定
You decide.
你想要吗
And do you want to?
只要你紧紧抱住我
As long as you hold me close.
你不想要我
You don't want me.
我想要你
I want you,
但我没任何感觉
but I don't feel anything.
那你为何想跟我睡
So why do you want to sleep with me?
我害怕你会赶我走
I'm scared you'll send me away.
我们去睡吧
Let's go to bed.
各自回自己的房♥间?
Each in our own room?
不 我的房♥间
No, in mine.
你在颤抖?
You're trembling?
我的脚好冷
My feet are freezing.
可否挪到你的脚旁边
Can I put them near yours?
我该抚摸你吗
Shall I caress you?
不必
Don't bother.
我可以睡觉吗
Can I sleep?
睡吧
Sleep.
索卡霍莎乐美肠工厂
赛露萝
Cerullo!
基劳
Gino.
你最终也来到这里?
This is where you ended up?
你以前扮成淑女 看看现在的你
You acted the lady and look at you now.
这是什么 你不识字了吗
What is it? -Can you still read?
工人 受够红色勒索了
我识字
I do,
但你们这些法♥西♥斯♥何时学会书写
but when did you fascists learn to write?
小心说话 我得到了你丈夫的许可
Be careful, I asked your husband for permission
我可打扁你的脸
to smash your face in.
他说好
And he said yes.
为了打扁我的脸
And to smash my face in
竟跑去问我丈夫许可?
you went to ask for my husband's permission?
这连厕纸也不如
It's not even good as toilet paper.
给我捡起来
Pick it up right now.
不然呢
Or else?
我叫你捡起来
I said pick it up.
不捡又会如何
Or else what'll you do?
捡起来
Pick it up!
赛露萝 他是谁 街区的蠢材
Who's this, Cerullo? -The neighborhood idiot.
这混♥蛋♥在找你麻烦?
Is this asshole bothering you?
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
垃圾
Piece of shit!
可恶
Goddamnit!
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
我要杀死他 不 你会受伤的
I'm gonna kill him. -No, you'll get hurt!
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
Communist垃圾
Communist shitbag!
混♥蛋♥ 我下次会杀死你
Asshole! Next time I'll kill you!
你之前想扯掉他耳朵
Before you wanted to tear his ear off
现在竟然要帮他?
now you're helping him?
他帮了我 是吗
He helped me. -Did you?
我要打扁她的脸
I'm gonna smash her face,
而不是打那个法♥西♥斯♥
not some fascist.
有通知共♥产♥党的人吗
Did you call the Communists?
没有 但我知道是谁找他们来
No, but I know who called the fascists: Soccavo.
索卡霍 人♥渣♥
What a piece of shit!
我们得做点事
We gotta do something.
谁会帮我们?工会?
Who'll help us, the union?
我们要先明白
First, we gotta realize
所有问题都是互相关连的
that all our problems are connected.
我们要想清楚争取的目标
We still need to figure out what to fight for.
我们的病都跟工作环境息息相关
All our illnesses are linked to our working conditions,
还有手部、肺部的问题…
problems with our hands, our lungs...
工厂惨不忍♥睹 卫生环境恶劣
The factory is pitiful, the hygienic conditions are disgusting.
根本不用等工会
There's no need to wait for the union,
我们直接跟索卡霍谈
we gotta speak with Soccavo.
你去
You go.
我很容易动怒 这样更好
I get pissed off too easy. -Better.
不 你去
No, you go,
你擅辞令 你可让他了解自身情况
you know how to talk, you'll put him in his place.
算了吧
Forget it.
莉拉
Lila!
见到你真好 你好吗
What a pleasure! How are you?
你把卡拉治夫人藏在工厂内?
And you kept Signora Carracci hidden among the salamis?
我待会再来
I'll come back later.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下 不然辞退你
Sit down, or you'll get tired.
你好吗
How are you?
一切还好
Everything's okay.
我们重整了烈士广场上的店铺
We've restructured the store in Piazza dei Martiri.
安装了新货架、摩登灯饰…
There are new shelves, modern light fittings...
我对你的店铺没兴趣
I'm not interested in your store.
我们的店铺 我们一起创造的
Our store. -We invented it together.
我没跟你创造任何东西
I didn't invent anything with you.
你若继续跟我合作 便可当女王
If you'd kept working with me you'd be a queen.
你知道我要跟芝奥娜结婚吧?
You know I'm marrying Gigliola?
我想邀请你参加婚礼
I'd invite you to the wedding
但不想令你丈夫尴尬
but I can't embarrass your husband.
他过得很不好
He's having a hard time too,
他的杂货店生意不太好
his grocery stores aren't doing so well.
竞争越来越大
The competition's growing.
就连马些路也要卖♥♥面包、意粉…
Even Marcello sells bread, pasta...
你们兄弟竟然连史提芬奴也敢打♥压♥
You and your brother had the nerve to put Stefano under too?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我们帮助朋友
We help our friends. Isn't that right,
索卡霍先生 那不是对的吗
Mr. Soccavo?
你知道马些路找来哪些人帮手吗
You know who Marcello got in to help?
不知道
No.
你哥哥
Your brother.
你聘用里奴?
You're making Rino work as a clerk?
他能做什么?你又消失了
What could he do? You disappeared.
他要扛起整头家
He's got the whole family on his shoulders,
佩劳治亚又怀孕了
Pinuccia's pregnant again.
他找马些路帮忙 马些路帮了他
He asked Marcello for a hand and he helped him.
你不觉得开心?
Aren't you glad?
不 我不开心
No, I'm not glad.
我不喜欢你做的任何事
I don't like anything you do.
她很坚定 她拥有狮子般的勇气
This girl is determined, she has the courage of a lion.
她能点石成金 能重整你的生意
She can turn shit into gold, she could reorganize your business.
她的想法跟其他女人不同
She has a brain like no other woman,
甚至比男人更眼光独到
or even us men.
但她是个疯子
But she's crazy in the head.
有一天她没来上班 销声匿迹
And so one day she didn't show up for work, she disappeared.
这是因为她还未找到
This is because she still hasn't found a real man
一个让她安分守己的真男人
to put her in her place.
她不会下厨?她可学习
She can't cook? She learns.
房♥子脏了?她会打扫
The house is dirty? She cleans.
真男人要的就是包办一切的女人
A real man has the woman do everything.
给你举个例
Just to give you an example...
我遇到一个不懂吹口哨的女人
I met a woman who didn't know how to whistle.
我们一起缠绵两小时
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表