剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
新名字的故事 第三季 第六集
我的天才女友
第二十二章
成为
不要踢我
Stop kicking me!
踢? 在桌下
What kicking? -Under the table.
我何时踢你
When did I ever?
德德 吃吧
Dede, eat.
我什么都没做 谢拿路
I didn't do anything. -Gennarino...
别踢了
Stop it!
什么?我什么都没做
What? I didn't do anything.
你比她年长 够了
You're older! -Stop it.
妈妈 他不停踢我 我没有
Mamma, he's kicking me. I'm not doing anything!
才不是 我说够了
It's not true. I said that's enough!
谢拿路
Gennarino!
我不是故意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
你在做什么 我不饿了
What are you doing? -I'm not hungry anymore.
别动 不然会受伤
Don't move or you'll get hurt.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
家里太吵闹
There's too much racket in this house.
我再也受不了
I can't take any more!
谢拿路和德德老是争吵
Gennarino and Dede fight all the time.
所以你就把门甩碎?
So you smash the door?
你傻了吗?我说别走在玻璃上
Are you stupid? I said not to walk on the glass.
看 流血了
Look, there's blood.
发生什么事
What's going on?
她踩到了玻璃碎
She stepped on the glass.
去拿胶布来
Go get a Band-Aid.
在哪里 你觉得呢?在浴室
Where are they? -Where do you think? In the bathroom.
痛吗
Does it hurt?
不用怕 待会贴上胶布就不会痛
Don't worry, we'll get a Band-Aid and it'll pass.
放在这里吗 不 给我一块
Shall I put them here? -No. Give me one.
给你
Here.
我不要贴胶布 会痛 痛吗
I don't want a Band-Aid, it hurts. -It hurts?
待会就不痛 放心
It'll pass, don't worry.
妮璐 你好吗?谢拿路听话吗
Lenù, how are you? Everything okay with Gennarino?
我照顾不来 帮个忙 接他走吧
I'm having difficulty, do me a favor and come and get him.
你不能照顾他久一点吗
Can't you keep him longer?
不
No.
我有好消息
I have good news.
什么事
What is it?
我当上科技主管
I'm the head of technology.
什么意思
What does that mean?
米基耶租用了
Head of the
IBM数据处理中心总部
IBM data processing center Michele has rented.
你接受了米基耶梭拿拉的提议?
You accepted Michele Solara's offer?
是 他把系统三交给我管理
Right, he's entrusted me with System 3.
换言之 你又替他工作了?
So, you're working for him again?
像在烈士广场店那样?
Like in the store at Piazza dei Martiri?
想知道我赚多少钱吗
Wanna know how much I earn?
月薪425000里拉
425,000 lire a month.
我下属有打孔卡操作员
I have punch-card operators working under me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我从没想过你会这样做
I'd never have expected it from you.
你觉得我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
拒绝
Turn it down.
为什么
Why?
因为你我都知道梭拿拉家族的德行
Because we know what the Solaras are like.
米基耶之前也当过我老板
Michele's been my boss before,
我为他打工
I was better off with him
比为般奴索卡霍那混♥蛋♥打工好
than with that shithead Bruno Soccavo.
随便你吧
Do what you want.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
我赚钱比身为男人的恩佐多
I earn more than Enzo who's a male.
有何不妥
What's wrong with it?
没有
Nothing.
革命、工人、新世界?
The revolution, workers, the new world?
全都是废话
And all that bullshit?
别说了
Stop it.
如果你想真正讨论这事 我奉陪
If you want to have a real discussion, I'm in.
否则就别说了
Otherwise, forget it.
能让我说句话吗
Can I say something?
你说话和写作时
You always use "real"
你总用“真正”和“真的”这些词
and "really" when you speak and write.
或是“突然”
Or you say "suddenly".
但人们何时会真正谈话
When do people really talk?
何时会有事情突然发生
When do things happen suddenly?
全都是假的
It's all false.
事情互相牵连
One thing relates to another and then another.
我不再为真去做任何事了
I don't do anything for real anymore
并学会审慎考虑事情
and I've learned to consider things carefully.
只有蠢材才相信事情会突然发生
Only idiots believe things happen all of a sudden.
那很好
Good for you.
你说这么多是想说服我什么呢
What are you trying to convince me of with all these fine words?
你利用米基耶 而不是相反?
That you're using Michele and not the other way round?
算吧
Forget it.
不 告诉我你的想法
No, tell me what you think.
我没话想要说
I have nothing to say.
说吧 不然就到我说
Speak, or I will.
随便你
Be my guest.
你为何批评我而不批评你妹妹
You criticize me but not your sister?
我妹妹怎么了
What about my sister?
你不知道艾丽莎的事?
Don't you know about Elisa?
有什么事要知道
What's to know?
问问你♥爸♥妈或弟弟妹妹吧
Ask your mother, your father, your siblings.
保重 妮璐
Take care, Lenù.
爸爸 我们到了没有
Papa, are we there yet?
停手
Stop it!
皮耶托 绕过去
Pietro, go around!
不行 你看不到吗
I can't! Can't you see?
你能从这里走 走吧
Here you can, go!
怎样走?他们向我直驶过来
Where? They're coming right at me!
让我试试 好吗
Let me try, do you mind?
可以 再这样我会发疯
Not at all! Like this, I'll go crazy.
你来试试
You try.
你不可逆线驾驶 在这里可以
You can't drive on the wrong side! -Here you can.
女儿都在车上 艾琳娜…
The girls are in the car!
你在佛罗伦斯不是这样驾车吧
You don't drive like this in Florence, do you?
怎么了 没事 我们到了
What happened? -Nothing, we're there.
你好吗
So?
谢拿路、德德
Gennarino, Dede!
你好 恩佐 妮璐 你好吗
Hi, Enzo. -All good, Lenù?
过得怎样
How did it go?
你有学会游泳或用水泡吗
Did you learn to swim or still using a floaty?
你好 恩佐 你好 德德
Hi, Enzo. -Hi, Dede.
恩佐 你好吗 我很好
Enzo, how are you? -All good.
好极
Good.
我们把行李放了在酒店 梳洗过了
We left our luggage at the hotel, we freshened up.
再见 再见 谢拿路
Bye. -Bye, Gennarino.
他们令你们累坏了吧
They wore you out, huh?
他们吵个不停
They fought the whole time.
德德不舍得谢拿路要回家 但…
Dede's sad Gennaro's going home, but...
气氛太绷紧 我再也应付不了
Tensions were too high, I couldn't handle it anymore.
不用解释 我们很感谢你
No need to say it. Actually, we want to thank you.
你们帮了我们一个大忙
You did us a huge favor.
你知道莉拉的为人
You know what Lila's like.
跟她说我们安顿好后 我会找她
Tell her we'll get settled and I'll call her.
我们迟些再见面 迟些?
We'll see each other later. -Later?
对 在附近
Yeah, around the neighborhood.
总之我会告诉她
Anyway, I'll tell her.
迟些见
See you later.
来 谢拿路
Come, Gennarino.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表