剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
She locked herself in her room and started saying:
“找妮璐西娅 我想见妮璐西娅”
"Call Lenuccia, I want to talk to Lenuccia."
你们争吵了? 没有
Did you have a fight? -No.
她上班时受伤了?
Did she get injured at work?
我看不是
I don't think so.
我不知道
I don't know.
先不要慌张
Let's not panic now.
莉拉见到你可能便会冷静下来
Hopefully Lila will calm down when she sees you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
幸好我们找到你
I'm so glad we found you!
现在你是大人物 一定很忙
You're an important person now, you must be busy.
你们一起在做什么
What are you two doing together?
你搬去圣佐凡尼了?
You've moved to San Giovanni too?
不 我现在是区党书♥记♥
No, I'm the section secretary now.
经常要来圣佐凡尼开会
I often come to San Giovanni for meetings,
我们在党部办公室遇到
we met in the section office.
莉拉也是共♥产♥党员吗
Is Lila a Communist too?
莉拉是个从没入党的共♥产♥党员
Lila's such a Communist that she's never joined the party.
《团结报》报道很多有关学生的事
L'Unità reports a lot about students.
访问、聆听他们的说话
They interview them, listen to them.
是做实事的人…
People who actually work,
例如工厂工人
factory workers,
为何他们不让工厂工人发言
why don't they let them speak too?
党保持沉默
The party stays mum,
等待阿尔多莫罗加入政♥府♥
waiting for Aldo Moro to go to government.
我们是阿尔多莫罗的走狗吗
Are we Aldo Moro's lapdogs?
我们要发动革命
We have to make the revolution!
你觉得如何
What do you reckon?
说得对 很好 你一向是聪明人
You're right. -Good, you've always been smart.
去吧 妮璐 她在里面
Go Lenù, she's in there.
进来吧
Come in.
我就知道你会来 亲我一下
I knew you'd come. Give me a kiss.
你的事我都知道
I know all about you.
我在报纸上看到你
I saw you in the papers.
你很美
You look so good!
更知道你会嫁给一位教授 恭喜
I also know you're marrying a professor, well done.
原谅我这么晚打扰你 但我需要你
Forgive me for bothering you at this hour, but I need you.
我的脑袋如脱落的墙纸般要散开了
My head's coming unstuck like peeling wallpaper.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我找你来是希望你答应我一件事
I bothered you because you have to promise me something.
万一我出了事 进了医院
If anything happens to me, if I end up in hospital,
若我被关在精神病院或消失了
if they lock me up in an asylum, if I disappear,
谢拿路就交给你了
you have to take Gennaro.
你要带他回你家养育他
You have to bring him up in your house.
恩佐是个好人 我信他
Enzo's a good guy, I trust him,
但他能给予孩子的不及你多
but he can't give the child what you can.
你不解释清楚 我不明白
If you don't explain, I can't understand.
先答应我
Promise first.
好吧
All right.
不 别说“好吧”
No, don't say all right!
你要答应我你会养育他
You have to promise now you'll take the boy.
如果你需要钱 去找尼诺
And if you need money, go find Nino.
跟他说他必须要帮你
Tell him he has to help you.
但你须答应我
But promise.
“我会养育你的孩子”
"I'll raise your child."
我会养育你的孩子 我答应你
I'll raise your child, I promise.
很好
Good.
现在你肯告诉我发生什么事了吗
Now will you tell me what happened?
我立刻明白莉拉需要倾诉
I realized immediately that Lila needed to talk.
倾诉能为她带来抚慰
Talking soothed her.
她说上班是一件可怕又羞耻的事
She told me that for her going to work was a horrible and humiliating effort,
但她却不得不做
but she had to do it.
放一点肥肉进去 别只放瘦肉
Put a little white meat in, not just red.
尼诺的朋友般奴
Bruno, Nino's friend
我们在伊斯基亚岛认识
whom we'd met in Ischia,
他聘用了她
who had given her a job,
他和以前不一样了
was no longer the boy he once was.
他爸爸过身了
His father died,
他须接手肉肠工厂
the sausage factory fell on his shoulders
让他吃不消
and it broke him.
听听这个笑话
Listen to this joke.
一个男人不小心进了女厕小便
A man mistakenly enters the ladies' to take a piss.
有女人进来见到他 放声尖叫
A woman comes in, sees him and starts screaming.
他说“你为何尖叫”
And he goes: "What the fuck are you screaming at?"
她说“这里只供女性使用”
And she goes: "This is only for women."
他转过身展示他那话儿
He turns around and shows his dick.
“这不是只供女性使用吗”
"Isn't this only for women?"
你刚才没笑 小姐
Didn't make you laugh, eh, girlie?
我知道你要什么才开心
I know what you need to have fun.
你竟敢这样做 混♥蛋♥
How dare you, you asshole?
别理他
Never mind him!
他只敢说不敢做
He's all talk, he's harmless.
无论如何 他不能对我毛手毛脚
Harmless or not, he can't fuck with me!
我会要你好看
I'll show you!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
他们再敢碰我 我绝不放过他们
If they lay their hands on me again, there'll be hell to pay.
你听到吗
You hear me?
般奴 这是什么糟地方
Bruno, what kind of shithole is this?
你不能次次都小题大做
You can't kick up a stink every time.
他们偶尔要胡闹一下
People need to horse around a bit
不然会很痛苦
or it's agony in here.
我以为你喜欢说笑
I thought you liked jokes.
我想听的时候才喜欢
When I decide I do.
你一直以来都没变
You're always the same.
回去工作
Go back to work.
去吧
Go!
她不知道家附近的消息
She had no news of the neighborhood,
没见到她妈妈
she hadn't even seen her mother.
她说
She said:
“我抹掉过去 过去也抹掉我”
"I erased the past and the past erased me."
直至有一晚
Until one night...
莉拉 看我带了谁来见你
Lila, look who I brought to see you.
你来这里做什么吗
What are you doing here?
晚上好 莉拉
Good evening, Lila.
你好吗
How are you?
站着 如你所见
Standing, as you can see.
我该为你加个位吗
Shall I set a place for you?
不用
No,
我只是来打个招呼
I just dropped in to say hello.
我要回去参加党会议
I'll go back to the party meeting.
我们刚巧遇到
We bumped into each other.
他担任区党书♥记♥
He's become section secretary.
谁想得到?
Who would have thought?
要意粉吗 还有很多
A plate of pasta? -There's plenty.
吃一点吧
Come on.
谢谢…
Thank you.
你在党内做什么工作
So, what do you do in the party?
我是街区党书♥记♥
I'm the neighborhood party secretary.
但他们快要踢走我
But soon they're going to kick me out.
为什么
Why?
他们投诉我太多事
They complain I make too much fuss,
说我很暴躁
that I'm not calm.
猜猜谁是我们街区右翼党派的首领
Guess who's the head of the right-wing party for our neighborhood.
基劳
Gino.
那药剂师的儿子?
The pharmacist's son?
米基耶梭拿拉的走狗
Michele Solara's slave.
如果法♥西♥斯♥主义者发声
If the fascists raise their voices,
我要履行民♥主♥警觉吗
do I enact democratic vigilance?
什么是该死的民♥主♥警觉
What the fuck is democratic vigilance?
谢谢
巴斯桂拿是朋友 别介意他说粗话
Pasquale's a friend, never mind if he uses bad words.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表