剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我跟你们不同
I'm not like you.
你们全都谈及劳工阶级
You all talk about the working class,
我对劳工阶级一无所知
and I know nothing about the working class.
但我认识我工厂内的工人
But I do know the workers in the factory where I work
我敢保证
and I can assure you,
你们只会从他们身上学会何谓悲惨
there's nothing to be learned from them, except misery.
你们能想像一天花八小时
Can you imagine what it means to spend eight hours a day
站在及腰煮肉肠的水里吗
standing up to your waist in mortadella cooking water?
或是因为从动物骨头上削肉
Or to have your fingers covered in cuts from slicing meat
而满布伤口的双手吗
off animal bones?
又或者不停进出零下20度的冷藏室
Or to go in and out of refrigerated rooms at 20 degrees below zero
只为多赚10里拉
and earn ten lire more.
仅值10里拉的冷藏工作津贴?
Ten lire, for cold allowance?
你们想像一下
If you can imagine that,
究竟可从被迫过那种生活的人身上
what can you learn from people forced
学到什么
to live like that?
女人必须哑忍♥被男人捏屁♥股♥
The women must quietly accept men squeezing their asses.
老板一时兴起
If the boss feels like it,
女人就须跟他进办公室
a woman has to follow him into his office,
就像以前跟他爸爸 以至爷爷那样
just as they used to with his father, maybe even his grandfather.
我们因为“抽样搜查”而被搜身
We're searched because there's a thing called the partial.
搜身与否由保安决定
The partial is at the discretion of the guard,
他们是老板的线眼
who's the boss' spy.
他若觉得你会偷肉肠就会搜你身
He searches you if he thinks you're taking salamis out.
抽样搜查不仅是为了捉小偷
The partial is not just for thieves,
而是特别针对
it's especially
他们想占便宜的漂亮女孩
for pretty girls they want to get their hands on.
这就是我工厂的情况
This is the situation in the factory where I work.
工会从不前来
The union's never entered,
工人都是被勒索的穷♥人♥
the workers are poor people who are blackmailed,
听命于老板的法则
subject to the law of the boss:
我付钱给你 你就是我的
I pay you, so I own you.
我掌管你的生命、家庭
I own your life, your family
和你身边的一切
and all that surrounds you.
你要不听我的话去做
So, either you do what I say,
不然就会大难临头
or you'll be in big trouble.
你们还想从我们身上学到什么
So what do you want to learn from us?
你很出色 说得好极了
You were fantastic, you speak so well.
我们要学习的还有很多
We still have a lot to learn,
你令我们明白我们仍有许多不足
your speech showed us how much.
你会再来吗 我哪有时间
Will you come back? -Where will I get the time?
我有孩子要养 一天工作八小时
I have a child, I work eight hours a day,
还不包括加班
not counting overtime.
到了晚上 我这些人只想睡觉
At night, people like me only want to sleep.
你真的在那种环境下工作?
You really work in those conditions?
你又如何工作?其他工人呢
Why, how do you work? And the other workers?
去死吧 你和劳工阶级
Fuck off, you and the working class.
你为何一直只字不提
Why didn't you ever say anything?
谁对你毛手毛脚 没有人
Who put their hands on you? -Nobody.
他们不敢
They don't dare with me.
几天后 她在传♥单♥上看到自己的话
A few days later, she found all her words
传♥单♥就在肉肠工厂外派发
on a leaflet being handed out outside the sausage factory.
调查拿坡里和他省工人的
工作环境
莉拉 你好
Lila, hi.
你不认得我吗?我是工会的戴里奥
Don't you recognize me? I'm Dario from the union.
再见 一切顺利
Bye. -All the best.
你竟敢连招呼也不打 站住
And you've got the nerve to not even say hello. Stop.
你想怎样
What do you want?
听我说
Listen up.
如果这里写的事是你说的
If you said the things written here,
你的麻烦可大了
you're in deep trouble.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道?看清楚
You don't? Well, read this.
大家一向都相处得很好
We always got along here,
只有你能说出这些事
only you could say these things.
我随意执行抽样搜查?
I'll turn on the partial whenever I like?
我对女人毛手毛脚?
I put my hands on women? Me,
身为人父的我?
the father of a family?
般奴看到这垃圾后
Bruno's gonna make you pay dearly
定会要你付出重大代价
when he reads this garbage.
天啊 我该亲手揍扁她的脸
By God, I oughta smash her face with my own hands.
赛露萝在哪里
Where's Cerullo?
她在那边
There she is!
是你吗 不
Was it you? -No.
告诉我真♥相♥ 这里太多生事者了
Tell me the truth, there's too many troublemakers in here.
你加入了他们? 我说不是
Have you joined them? -I said no.
那是谁
So who was it?
谁胆敢写这堆废话
Who had the nerve to write this bullshit?
一定是办公室职员
It must have been an office worker.
办公室职员不做这种事
The office workers don't do this stuff.
你想怎样
What are you gonna do?
是鸟儿唱出去 拿它们出气吧
Birds sing, take it out on them.
午饭时间
Lunchtime!
我说午饭时间 慢慢享用
It's lunchtime, I said! Enjoy!
不 你留下
No, you stay here.
走吧 午饭时间 快走
Come on, it's lunchtime! Quickly!
我给你工作
I gave you a job,
你加入工会 我也没吭一声
I didn't say anything when you joined the union,
换了我爸爸一定会踢走你
my father would have kicked you out.
我在风干室犯了错 但我道歉了
I made a mistake in the drying room, but I apologized.
你不能控告我 所以你做了何事
You can't say I persecuted you. So what do you do?
你害我的工厂蒙上污名
You put my factory in a bad light.
你说我性侵女工人
You say that I take the women workers there.
我有吗?我没有
Why, do I take them there? As if!
你令我后悔我对你这么好
You make me regret how good I've been to you.
好?我努力工作才换来微薄薪金
Good? I work myself to death and you pay me peanuts.
我是在帮你
I'm doing you a favor.
看到吗?你的口吻就像那些混♥蛋♥
See? You talk just like those assholes!
承认是你写的吧
Just admit you wrote those things!
般奴 相信我 我有孩子要养
Bruno, trust me, I have a small kid.
那些东西真的不是我写的
I really didn't write those things.
你知道你正在逼我做什么吗
You know what you're forcing me to do?
不知道 也不想知道
No, and I don't want to know.
不妨告诉你
I'll tell you anyway,
如果他们是你的朋友 警告他们
if they're your friends, warn them.
下次他们前来
The next time they come here,
他们会被狠揍一顿
I'll have them beaten up so hard
令他们不敢再做下去
they'll lose the will to go on.
还有给我扔掉那棵该死的圣诞树
And get rid of this fucking Christmas tree!
这里仍像过圣诞一样
It's still Christmas in here...
圣诞节结束了
Christmas is over!
她很生气 尤其是对娜迪雅
She was furious, especially with Nadia.
她喜欢巴斯桂拿
She was fond of Pasquale,
他属于我们这世界
he belonged to our world,
他总是先付钱
he always paid first-hand,
娜迪雅却不
Nadia didn't.
娜迪雅不在 但进来等她吧
Nadia's not here, but come in and wait for her.
娜迪雅没冒任何风险
She'd gotten her in trouble
却害她惹上麻烦
without risking anything.
这边
This way.
他可以和我的孙儿玩 真漂亮
He can play with my grandson. -So pretty!
我们家没有
We didn't get one.
去和那小男孩玩吧
Go and play with the little boy.
有请
Please.
她一进入房♥子
As soon as she set foot in the house,
旋即感受到像那次
she felt the same unease
她累极陪我去开党会议的那份不安
as when she had accompanied me to the party and felt tired.
很累 就像房♥子内的空气有毒一样
Tired, as if the air in the house were poisoned.
是我的
It's mine!
停 不然我们回家去
Stop it or we'll go home!
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表