剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
and now I thought it had settled in my body
我以后都会像她那样跛行
and that I would limp forever like her.
你可以请求你妈妈来帮忙
You could ask your mother to come and help you.
若她过来 我就没可能写作
With her in the house it would be impossible for me to write.
你想的话 我可以找我妈妈
If you like I can call my mother.
毫无分别
It's the same.
我需要专心读书
I need to focus, to study.
你朋友莉拉呢?
And your friend Lila?
你帮过她 她愿意帮你吗
You helped her, will she do it for you?
为何要牵扯到莉拉进来
How does Lila come into it?
我们听艾达莉的意见
We'll follow Adele's advice,
在佛罗伦斯找帮手
we'll find help here in Florence.
不 我宁可不要
No, I'd rather not.
我不要聘用奴隶在家
I don't want slaves in my house.
那你觉得我该当奴隶吗
So you think I should be the slave?
我为你洗熨衣服、煮饭
I wash and iron your clothes, I cook for you.
打扫房♥子、哺育孩子
I clean your house, I raise your child.
你呢?你写作
And you? You write.
你去交际 上大学 打拼事业
You see people, you go to the university, take care of your career.
你跟其他男人都一样
You're exactly the same as every other man.
你想要的不是妻子 是忠心的女佣
You don't want a wife, you want a faithful housemaid.
之后便没人会再邀请我们
And then no one ever invites us
参加派对、听演奏会
to a party, a concert.
你♥爸♥爸的朋友再没邀请我们
Not even your father's friends invite us anymore.
你知道吗
You know what?
我受够了
I'm fucking fed up.
几个月过去 迷信的念头也消失
Months passed as did the superstitions.
我和宝宝都熬过来
The baby and I made it,
她在晚上越来越安静 我也一样
her nights grew more tranquil and so did mine.
皮耶托同意我们聘用一名住家佣人
Pietro agreed that we hire a live-in helper
一年半后 我终于重回打字机前
and after a year and a half, here I am in front of a typewriter.
夫人 我带宝宝出去
Signora? I'll take the baby out.
如果你饿了 我在厨房♥留了点食物
If you get hungry I've left something in the kitchen.
好 麻烦你
All right, thank you.
跟妈妈说再见
Say goodbye to Mamma.
再见
Bye
来 妈妈要工作
Let's go, Mamma has to work.
我们出去好吗
Shall we go out?
尽管有丝莉亚帮忙
Despite Clelia's help,
我的作品却毫无进展
I didn't make any progress.
我想写一些合适又吸引的故事
I wanted to write something fitting, something great,
但就是找不到题材可写超过10页纸
but I couldn't find anything that went past ten lifeless pages.
我只能无奈承认
I struggled to admit it,
莉拉依然是我的灵感人物
but Lila was still my model,
顽固又毫无理性
with her stubborn unreasonableness.
即使我跟她相距甚远
Even though I was far away from her, in every sense,
但我很想说和做一些
I wanted to say and do what I imagined
我想像中她会说和做的事
she would have said and done
如果她拥有我的资源
if she'd had the resources I had,
如果她没把自己隔绝在那个小街区
if she hadn't self-isolated in the neighborhood.
认为得到机遇不同的人
It's a form of sadism to think of getting the same results
皆得到同样成果
from people
这种想法如同自我虐待
who have had different opportunities.
谁说的?
Who says so?
你对学生的评价太苛刻了
You evaluate the students too harshly.
高要求是必须的
You have to be demanding
否则改变不了世界
or you won't change the world.
这不是重点…
That's not the point.
我的同事纵容刚愎自用的学生
My colleagues indulge the most arrogant students.
让我说
Let me speak!
却对弱者毫不留情
And they're merciless with the weakest.
他们不是弱者 只是害怕改变
They're not weaker, they're afraid of change.
你口中的激进派欲改变世界
The ones you call aggressive are trying to change the world
他们甚或是工人
and maybe they're even workers.
你有工人学生吗 你很讨厌
Do you have student workers? -You're unbearable.
我同意皮耶托的话
I agree with Pietro,
好教授必须亲切
a good professor must be cordial,
同时要求高
but also demanding.
学生有工具去填满过去的间隙…
A student has the tools to fill in the gaps from the past...
你较像个工程师而非助教
You're more an engineer than an assistant.
我很关心我的学生
I care a great deal about my students.
玛丽亚罗莎也是 原来如此
Mariarosa too! -So I see.
我要走了 要完成一篇重要文章
I'm off, I have an important article to finish.
要宽容 但不能过火
So be indulgent, but not too much!
迟些见
I'll see you later.
晚安…
Good night.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
我们又不是有什么紧要事要做
It's not like we have anything urgent to do.
到梳化上坐吧
Let's sit on the sofa.
抽最后一根烟
We'll have one last smoke,
我比较想找人上♥床♥ 伊罗塔教授
I'm starting to feel like fucking. Professor Airota!
你要用这些猥亵字眼起革命吗
Do you need to use these obscene terms to make revolution?
是这样的吗?艾琳娜 你觉得呢
Is that how it works? What do you say, Elena?
我的家乡经常听到这些说话
I come from a neighborhood where these words have always circulated.
我们从没顾忌 不会转弯抹角
We've never found an alternative to obscenity.
最近没在《团结报》读到你的文章
I haven't read you in L'Unità lately.
你没再写作了?
Aren't you writing anymore?
很难集中精神
It's difficult to focus,
在厨房♥煮饭、照顾宝宝并很不容易
writing in the kitchen with the baby is complicated.
但你的文章写得很好 千万别封笔
But you're very good, you mustn't stop.
没有书房♥?书写的空间?
Isn't there a study, a space?
有 但皮耶托总在用
Yes, but only Pietro uses it,
他总窝在里面
he's always holed up in there.
如果你想 我的工作室就在附近
If you want, my studio is not very far from here.
大部分时间都只得我一个
I'm almost always by myself,
你可以来尽情写作
you could come and write as much as you want.
真的
Really.
我不知道…
I don't know...
你的方向感好吗
How's your sense of direction?
我去任何地方都会迷路
I get lost everywhere.
我给你讲解工作室的位置
I'll explain where it is.
这里是佛罗伦斯
This is Florence
这条线是阿尔诺河河堤
and this line is the Arno embankment
你该知道这是圣十字广场
and as you know, this is Piazza Santa Croce.
工作室就在那里 知道这地方吗
My studio is there, do you know it?
我知道圣十字广场
I know Piazza Santa Croce.
好极 那你就知道怎么去了 19号♥
Perfect, then you know how to get there, number 19.
你可以来尽情写作
Come and write whenever you want.
那是你绘画的工作室?
Is it the studio where you draw?
比起绘画 我做更多的是涂掉画作
More than draw, I erase,
但是没错
but yes.
我们走了 好吗
Shall we go?
我们走了 好吗
Shall we go?
走吧
Let's go.
艾琳娜 期待你前来
Elena, I'll be expecting you.
走吧 风流女士
Let's go, Casanova.
艾琳娜?
Elena?
我送你们出去
I'll see you out.
麻烦你拿外套给我们
Will you give us our jackets?
巴不得他们快些离开
I couldn't wait for them to leave.
过来
Come.
不 我不想要 来吧
No, I don't want to. -Come on.
等等
Wait.
戴上这个 好吧
Put this on. -All right.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
你生我的气? 没有 皮耶托
Are you angry with me? -No, Pietro.
我仰慕你的聪明
I adore your intelligence,
你所接受的教育
your education.
德德很乖巧 但我不想再要孩子了
Dede's wonderful but I don't want another child.
我想要更活跃的生活 我感到孤立
I want a more active life, I feel isolated.
我自小用功读书
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表