剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
The paper devoted half a page to you, a rave review.
你的书写得不错 谢谢 先生
Your book wasn't bad. -Thank you, sir.
同志 这里不用这么客套
We're less formal here, comrade.
你也是同志吧?
You are a comrade, right?
我忘了你想写什么
I don't remember what you wanted to write about.
码头工人还是矿工?
Dock workers, miners?
是香肠厂
The sausage factory.
对了 圣佐凡尼的香肠厂
Right, the one in San Giovanni.
为何年轻小说家
So why do successful young novelists
要沦落到做轮班工和超时工作?
want to dirty their hands with shifts and overtime?
文章有带来吗
Don't you have the piece?
我们不用先谈谈吗
I thought we had to discuss it.
难道聊天就能写出文章吗
How do we put the paper together, with chatter?
找部打字机开始撰文吧
Find a typewriter and write.
现在吗 你还要我等多久
Now? -How long do I have to wait?
坐在那边写满30行字吧
Sit there and give me 30 lines.
不…
No, actually...
你文笔好 写够60行字吧
You write well, make it 60.
她是艾琳娜格歌♥ 今天在这里工作
This is Greco, she'll be with us today.
你好…
Hi.
早安
Good morning.
“我们低着头走在街上”
"As we walk in the street with lowered eyes,
“往往察觉不到擦身而过的人”
we don't notice others who brush past,
“不会了解他们是谁、生活如何”
we don't ask who they are, how they live,
“他们作出的牺牲”
the sacrifices they make,
“眼眶里的绝望”
the despair in their eyes,
“他们满心愤怒 双手伤痕累累”
the wrath they feel when they show us their hands wounded
“都是替动物脱骨弄成的伤痕”
from boning animal carcasses,
“工作时承受了”
scarred forever
“难以磨灭的劳苦和漠视”
by toil and neglect in their workplaces,
“工人到深夜才默默垂下双手”
the hands of workers who at night collapse not saying a word.
“年轻女工无法向丈夫坦言”
And young women who aren't able to tell their men
“老板竟突然吩咐她们不用负责”
their bosses suddenly decided they mustn't be immersed
“把意式肉肠放进滚水里煮”
in the cooking water for the mortadella..."
我如实写了你的话
I wrote what you told me.
老师的共♥产♥党子女
The teacher's Communist kids
不会喜欢这种做法
won't like this way of doing things.
什么做法
What way?
他们在报章赞扬我
At the newspaper they complimented me,
还找我跟他们共事
they asked me to work with them.
你指娜迪雅?
Nadia, you mean? Don't give her more importance than she gives herself.
别过分关心她和亚曼多
And Armando too.
好 算了吧
All right, forget it.
我不会去见心脏医生
I'm not going to the cardiologist.
为什么
Why?
我根本不想去
Because I don't want to.
我千辛万苦才约到医生
I called half the world to get you an appointment,
你居然拒绝?
you can't do this.
我都没说要去 你非去不可
That's why I have to go? -You're going, period.
对你十分重要
It's important.
去穿鞋子 我们到邻居家
We'll put our shoes on and go to your neighbor.
你去准备一下
You get ready.
你自己去见心脏医生
You're going to the cardiologist by yourself.
再见 谢拿尼路、蒂蒂娜 谢谢
Bye, Gennarino. Bye, Titina, thank you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我想搬回旧城区住
I want to go back to live in the neighborhood.
你很坚强 但我从来都不坚强
You're strong, I never have been.
你离开得越远 感觉越真实
You, the further away you go, the more real you feel.
我连走进隧♥道♥也感到害怕
Me, if I go through the tunnel, I get scared.
记得有次我们走到海边
Remember when we were going to the seaside
天开始下雨吗
and it started raining?
我记得
Yes.
你想继续走 但我想折返
Who wanted to keep going and who wanted to turn back?
但你不能搬回旧城区
But you can't go back to the neighborhood.
你怎样面对史提芬奴和其他家人
What will you do about Stefano, about your family?
你忘了你是如何对待你母亲吗
Have you forgotten how you treated your mother?
况且你♥爸♥爸不想再见你
And your father doesn't want to see you anymore.
你怎知道这些事的
How do you know all these things?
大家都在闲言闲语
People talk.
说妻子逃婚了…
He's getting married, she's run off...
消息传遍旧城区
Rumors spread in the neighborhood.
难道你不知道吗
Is this news to you?
来吧
Come.
她居然打算搬回旧城区住
What madness to return to the neighborhood!
我想彻底摆脱此地
I was about to leave it behind me,
她却想重回束缚里
she wanted to go back into the trap.
你像这些小雕像一样漂亮
You're beautiful like these statuettes.
你是贵妇 我是奴婢
You're the lady and I'm the maid.
我不明白她
I didn't understand her.
工厂和外面的世界
She must have felt so helpless
想必让她受尽折磨
in the factory and outside
她现在认为旧城区是她的安身之所
that now the neighborhood seemed comfortable ground.
要是我没病 我就搬回旧城区住
If I'm all right, I'll go back to the neighborhood.
赛露萝 这边请
Cerullo, this way.
我朋友可以进去吗
Can my friend come in too?
不行 她要在这里等
No, she has to wait here.
进去 别担心
Go, don't worry.
她不进去 我也不进去
If she's not there, I'm leaving.
好吧 请一同进来
All right, follow me both of you.
莉拉
Lila,
恩佐什么时候有空约见IBM公♥司♥
you have to tell me when to make an appointment for Enzo at IBM.
一定要现在回答吗
Do I have to tell you right now?
我儿子在比萨高等师范学校毕业
My son graduated at the Normale University,
比你早几年
a few years before you.
请躺下
Now lie down.
你怎样认识艾达莉的
How do you know Adele?
她亲戚是世界知名物理学家
Her cousin, a world-renowned physicist,
也是我朋友
is a friend of mine.
你要嫁给皮耶托
So you're marrying Pietro.
很好 我知道他年轻又聪明
Good, I know he is a young man of great intelligence.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
请放松
Relax now.
你是何时结婚的 5月17号♥
When's the wedding? -May 17.
17号♥?
17?
真不祥
But that's unlucky.
改期吧 应该不行
Change the date! -I don't think it's possible.
你起床有困难吗
Do you have trouble waking up?
我做任何事也没问题
I don't have trouble doing anything.
她骗你的 她经常疲倦乏力
It's not true, she's often tired, with no energy.
她有进食吗 非常少
Does she eat? -Very little.
你如何知道 我看得出
And how would you know? -I can tell.
起来穿衣服吧
You can get dressed.
你朋友的心脏毫无问题
She has a perfect heart,
但她的身体急需医治
but we need to take urgent action on your friend's health.
她需要强身补品
She needs a restorative tonic.
只要她重拾体魄
Most of these symptoms
大部分病征就会消退
will vanish as soon as she gets her strength back.
听清楚了吗
Hear that?
但我依然建议你做神经内科检查
In any case, I advise a neurological examination.
我有神经疾病吗
Do I have a nervous illness?
相反 我只是建议你去做检查
On the contrary, I'm merely advising a check-up.
我是不是说错了什么
Did I say something wrong?
放心 这类检查
Don't worry, the examination
是为了清晰掌握你的身体状况
is to gain a clear picture of the situation.
我妈妈的亲戚
A relative of mine, my mother's cousin,
她总是不快乐
has always been unhappy.
我小时候隔着窗户听见她
When I was young I'd hear her through the window,
一时大叫 一时大笑
shouting, laughing.
但她总是不快乐
But it was always unhappiness,
她从来没有求医
she never went to any doctor.
她本该及早求医
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表