剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
What Enzo told me thrust me back into that world
我以为那个世界渐成过去
I thought was moving away and yet
却依然存在
it was still there.
谢拿路 吃一个热牛角包吧
Gennarino, there's hot cornetti, I'll give you one.
他吃早餐了 当零食也可以吧
He already had breakfast. -For a snack.
过来 我们走吧 我想吃牛角包
Come on, let's go. -I want the cornetto.
听到吗 他想吃
See? He wants one.
那你去拿吧
Go get it.
说是我请你吃的
Tell them I said it's okay.
要杯咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
我提议每个月给你20万里拉
You said no when I offered you 200,000 lire a month
聘请你出谋献策 你拒绝了
to develop new ideas for me.
沃梅罗新商店的图书工作
You said no to doing the books
你也拒绝了
for the new Vomero store.
我还替你找了政要秘书的工作
I found you a job as secretary to an important politician.
但你知道我很倔强 我不会放弃的
But you know I'm stubborn, I won't give up.
你知道我在哪里工作吗
You know where I work?
在IBM公♥司♥ 你认识吗
At IBM. You know what it is?
他们还雇用了恩佐
They hired Enzo too.
因为我们有学识 够聪明
They took us because we studied, because we're smart.
你赚多少钱
How much do you earn?
不多 但都是干净钱
Not much, but it's clean money.
米基耶 谢谢 我们走吧
Thank you, Michele. -Let's go.
你知道我很倔强的
I'm stubborn, you know it.
我永远都会等你 尽管等吧
I'll wait for you for eternity. -So, wait!
我随传随到
Just call and I'll run.
谢谢你的牛角包
Thanks again!
直到有天 奇怪的事发生了
One day something odd happened.
谢拿路失踪了
Gennarino disappeared,
到处都找不到他
he was nowhere to be found.
小朋友…
Kids!
小朋友…
Kids!
你们见过谢拿路吗
Have you seen Gennarino?
没有 对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我们没见过他
We haven't seen him.
玛莲娜拉 有没有见过我儿子
Marinella! Have you seen Gennarino? My boy!
有没有见过谢拿路… 没有
Have you seen Gennarino?
有没有见过谢拿路…
Have you seen Gennarino?
有没有见过谢拿路…
Have you seen Gennarino?
谢拿路
Gennaro!
你去哪里了
Where the fuck were you?
你去哪里了
Where were you?
我一直都在这里
I've been here all the time.
别骗我 老实告诉我
That's enough now, tell me.
老实告诉我
Tell me the truth.
这样解决不了问题
You won't solve anything like this.
说清楚怎么回事
I said tell me. What happened?
我想自己一个待着
I wanted to be by myself.
到底发生什么事
What happened?
我想自己一个待着 你说谎
I wanted to be by myself. That's not true!
莉拉 你冷静一下
Lila, will you calm down?
我要去教训那个混♥蛋♥
I'll go to that asshole and show him what for!
你要去哪里 放开我
Where are you going? -Let go of me!
冷静 莉拉…
Calm down! Lila!
我要杀了他 冷静
I'll kill him! -Calm down!
你不准去
You're not going.
你安静留在家里 我去找他
If you stay here nice and calm, I´ll go.
别走开
Stay here.
莉拉担心米基耶存心要对付她
Lila feared it was Michele's way of getting to her.
认为谢拿路和米基耶熟络了
She felt that Gennarino kept quiet as he'd bonded
所以才瞒她
with Michele Solara.
以为谢拿路信任他 多于信任母亲
Gennarino trusted him more than his mother.
米基耶 是你做的吗
Michele, was it you?
你疯了吗?你在胡说什么
You crazy? Dunno what you're talking about.
我把谢拿路视如己出
Gennarino's like my son,
谁敢碰他我都不会放过
I'll kill anyone who touches him.
我反而想问…
Rather...
你为何不让莉拉跟我工作
Why don't you let Lila work with me?
她非常聪明
She's very intelligent.
不如你也来吧
Why don't you come, too?
我知道你在IBM公♥司♥工作
I know you work for IBM.
我正要开设数据处理公♥司♥
I'm opening a data processing company.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
我需要你这类人才
I need someone like you.
恩佐和莉拉的关系很好
After all, things were good between Enzo and Lila,
尽管她总是忙个不停
even though she was always on the go
他也无法接受
and he couldn't swallow the fact
莉拉与史提芬奴没有离婚
Lila was still married to Stefano.
现在允许离婚了
Now there's divorce,
你们怎么还不离婚
it doesn't make sense to stay married to him.
我毫不在乎
I couldn't care less.
可能史提芬奴很在乎
Maybe Stefano does.
他甚至不会知道可以办理离婚
He wouldn't even know there's divorce.
我不想浪费时间
I don't want to waste time.
我为什么要介意有没有离婚
What do I care if I stay married to him?
我就在你身边
I'm with you,
跟你同床共枕
I sleep with you.
这才重要
That's the fact of the matter.
也许我们可以结为夫妻
But maybe we could get married.
我们现在这样不好吗
But aren't we already fine like this?
有天厌倦了 我们能各走各路
If we get fed up, each can go their own way.
你这么晚在做什么
What are you doing here at this hour?
我在找洗手间
I was looking for the bathroom.
在那边
It's over there.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you, good night.
晚安
Night.
早安 妮璐
Good morning, Lenù.
早安
Good morning.
我煮了咖啡 谢谢
I made coffee. Thank you.
今时不同往日
Times change.
我们也想过安稳的日子
We want to live peacefully too,
不用担心入不敷支
without worrying about making ends meet.
万一他想抢走莉拉呢
And if he wants to take her from you?
我会杀了他
I'll kill him.
但他不会抢走她
But he doesn't want that.
他有个情妇 大家都知道的
He has a mistress and everyone knows who she is.
是谁
Who is she?
玛丽莎
Marisa.
她又怀了他的孩子
He got her pregnant again.
玛丽莎沙勒托 是
Marisa Sarratore?
奥方苏的妻子
Alfonso's wife.
奥方苏呢
And Alfonso?
奥方苏根本不在乎
Alfonso couldn't care less.
听说他喜欢男人
They say he's a faggot.
我要谢谢你
Anyway, thank you,
这趟旅程对谢拿路有好处
a vacation will do Gennarino good.
医生说海风对扁桃腺有益处
The doctor said the sea air is good for tonsils.
我要走了 不然会太晚回家
I better go, or I'll get back too late.
喂
Hello?
莉拉
Lila.
怎么这么晚打给我
What is it at this hour?
你为什么要我照顾谢拿路
Why did you send Gennarino here?
你担心他吗
Are you worried about him?
你没提过他曾经失踪了
You didn't tell me he disappeared.
我担心他什么
Why would I?
梭拿拉一家对你毫无影响
In your life the Solaras matter less than zero.
你想帮他吗
You want to be nice?
那你带谢拿路去晒太阳游泳吧
Take Gennarino to get some sun, to swim.
我不聊了
I gotta go.
先解释给我听吧
No, explain it to me.
够了 好好保重
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表