剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
喂
Hello?
我妈不见了
Mamma's missing.
-什么时候的事 -两周前
- Since when? - Two weeks ago.
我以为她只是像平常那样 去城里逛了
I thought she was just wandering around town, as usual.
你好多年没跟她见面了 她情况更糟了
You haven't seen her for ages, she's much worse.
她没跟你在一起吧
She's not with you, is she?
没有 她没在我这
No, she's not here.
你确定吗
You sure?
里诺 拜托 我说了她不在我这儿
Rino, come on, I said she's not here.
那她去哪了
Then where'd she go?
就这么一次 请你按照她希望的方式去做
For once, act the way she'd want you to.
别去找她
Don't look for her.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我都说得很清楚了 没用的
I'm saying what I said, it's pointless.
学着自己一个人生活吧
Learn to live on your own
也别再给我打电♥话♥了
and don't call me again, either.
喂
Hello?
你检查过她的衣橱了吗
Did you look in her closet?
为什么
What for?
去看看 然后回给我
Go look, then call me back.
里面什么都没有
There's nothing there.
都空了 你听到了吗
There's nothing there. You hear me?
-什么都没有吗 -是的
- Nothing? - No.
她的衣服都不见了 冬装夏装都没了
All her clothes are gone, both winter and summer.
鞋子也没了 什么都没剩
Her shoes are gone, everything's gone.
有个抽屉 是她专门放照片的
There's a drawer where she keeps the pictures,
她拿剪刀把照片中的自己都剪掉了
she got the scissors and cut herself out of all of them.
我们在一起的所有照片 包括我小时候的照片
All the ones of us together, even from when I was small.
那是你的问题 我帮不了你
It's your problem, I can't help you.
你总是做得太过火 莉拉
You always overdid it, Lila,
我们小时候你就这样 现在老了也没变
when we were little, and now that we're old, too.
都六十岁了 你光人间蒸发还不够
You didn't want to just remove yourself, now, at 60,
还要彻底抹掉自己的存在
you also wanted to cancel out the life you left behind.
我向你保证过 我绝对不会那么做 但我很生气
I promised you I'd never do it, but I'm really angry,
我会写你的人生故事 不光是我看到的
and so I'll write your whole story, not just what I saw,
还有我知道的 和你告诉我的
but what I know and what you told me,
这些年你告诉我的一切
everything you told me over the years.
这次我也要把事做绝
This time I'm going to go all the way, too.
看看我们谁会赢
And we'll see who wins.
我看看
Let me see.
大家看
Look.
看埃莱娜·格雷科写得多标准 多整齐
Look how precise and tidy Elena Greco is.
照她的样子写
Follow her example!
干净 占满顶行
Neat, always on top of the line
别溅上墨水
and no blots.
好样的
Good girl.
格雷科
Greco!
够了 赛鲁罗
That's enough! Cerullo!
给我看看你的本子 看你还能笑得出来吗
Show me your notebook, let's see if you still feel like laughing!
她立刻引起了我的注意
She impressed me at once.
我们在那门课上都不太老实
We were all a little bad in that class,
但只敢趁奥利维耶罗老师不注意的时候捣乱
but only when Maestra Oliviero wasn't watching.
但她不是 她一直都调皮捣蛋
But not her, she was always bad.
这是什么
And these?
这些是谁写的
Who wrote them?
你写的吗
Did you write them?
在那之前 班上最勤奋 最聪明的学生是我
Until that moment, the most diligent, the smartest, was me.
然后有一天 一切都变了
Then came the day when things changed.
请进
Come in!
-请进 夫人 -早上好 女士
- Come in, signora. - Good morning, miss.
谢谢 你不用这么客气的
Thank you, but you really shouldn't have.
孩子们 起立跟赛鲁罗夫人说早安
Girls, stand up and say good morning to Signora Cerullo.
早上好 赛鲁罗夫人
Good morning, Signora Cerullo.
姑娘们 我请赛鲁罗夫人到这来
Girls, I asked Signora Cerullo to come here
是因为前几天 很偶然地
because a few days ago, just by chance,
我有一个惊喜的发现
I made a wonderful discovery,
作为一位老师 特别是作为一个人
which as a teacher, but especially as a person,
那让我感到快乐
filled me with joy.
太阳
SUN
我写的是什么
What does that say?
别担心 现在的你们不可能知道
Don't worry, you can't know,
因为在一年级 没人知道怎样读写
because in first grade no one knows how to read and write.
然而
However...
赛鲁罗
Cerullo.
你知道我写的是什么词吗
Do you know what this says?
太阳
Sun.
很好 我写的就是"太阳"这个词
Good girl, that's what it says: "sun."
赛鲁罗 上黑板来
Cerullo, come to the blackboard.
写下"粉笔"这个单词
Write "chalk."
错了
It's wrong.
不 夫人 这小姑娘需要练习
No, signora, the girl needs to practice,
的确 但她已经会读写了
that's true, but she already knows how to read and write.
谁教她的
Who taught her?
不是我
Not me.
家里或者楼里的某人吗 会是谁呢
Someone at home, in the building? Who could it have been?
赛鲁罗
Cerullo...
谁教你读写的
who taught you to read and write?
我自学的
Me.
回到你的座位上去吧
Go back to your seat.
娃 娃
很好
Good.
很好 很好
Good, good.
非常不错 赛鲁罗
Very good, Cerullo.
我们将它相加
Let's add it up.
没错 很好
Yes, very good.
好姑娘
Good girl.
五 二
Five, two...
过来 走
Come on, move.
你们都两个两个地走
You, two by two. Walk!
我什么也没干
I didn't do anything!
什么都没干吗
Nothing?
你为什么老是针对我
Why do you always have it in for me?
斯坎诺 我会让你再一次留级的
Scanno, I'll make you repeat the year, yet again.
不 放我走
No! Let me go!
他们都会看见你是怎样的一个傻瓜 快走
They'll all see what a dunce you are. Move!
不 放我走
No! Let me go!
过来 站在这里
Come on, stand here.
看看 这是个傻瓜 快看这个傻瓜
Look, this is a dunce! Look at the dunce!
停下
Stop!
斯坎诺又被教育了
Scanno's there again.
你就是头蠢驴
You're a donkey,
你可以把一头驴牵到水边 却无法强迫它喝水
and you can lead a donkey to water but you can't make him drink.
蠢驴
Donkey!
她疯了 他要打她了
She's crazy. Now he's going to beat her up.
站着别动
Stand still!
看这个傻瓜
Look at the dunce!
你不想做恩佐女朋友的事是真的吗
Is it true you didn't want to be Enzo's girlfriend?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
恩佐跟所有人说我是个骗子
Enzo told everyone I'm a liar...
莉拉和我从没真正和对方说过话
Lila and I had never really spoken to each other,
尽管我们一直在互相竞争
although we were continuously competing with each other.
但我莫名其妙地被这个坏女孩吸引了
But I felt confusedly attracted to this bad girl,
哪怕其他人都躲着她
even if everyone else avoided her.
你♥爸♥爸在那里
There's your father.
卡梅拉的爸爸就是绝望二字的真实写照
Carmela's father was the picture of despair.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
一个技艺高超的木匠
A highly skilled carpenter,
他把自己的落魄归咎于阿奇勒先生
he attributed his downfall to Don Achille,
那个人借给了他太多钱 多到足以毁掉他
who had lent him money to the point of ruining him.
爸爸 我们回家吧
Papa, let's go home.
他把他的木匠店改成了杂货店
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表