剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
但皮耶托以前没打过人巴掌
but Pietro had never slapped anyone
也没被人打过
or been slapped.
天气开始热了
Meanwhile, the hot weather arrived,
恐袭事件相继发生
and the news of terrorist acts
紧张气氛笼罩全国
and the alarm that spread throughout the country
对我确实很有影响
really affected me.
是时候离开了吗
Is this any time to go away?
是
Yes.
有不一样吗
What changes?
现时情况就像打仗一样
With everything that's going on, it's like we're at war.
我们还要去维亚雷焦
And we go to Viareggio?
若留在佛罗伦斯 我们能做什么
If we stay in Florence, what can we do?
他们来了
Here they are, they've arrived.
德德 过来
Come, Dede.
谢拿路 牢记妈妈的话
Gennarino, now remember what Mamma said.
这里像树林一样
What is this, the woods?
你好 妮璐
Hi! -Lenù!
你好吗 很好 你呢
How are you? -Well, you?
一切顺利
Everything's fine.
你好
Hi!
不跟妮璐阿姨打招呼
You're not going to greet Aunty Lenù?
早安
Good morning.
他想跟你握手
He wants to shake hands!
没关系 他不记得了
It's normal, he doesn't remember.
进来吧
Come in.
房♥子都是你们的吗
Is all this stuff yours?
不 我们只租了单位
No, we're only renting an apartment.
我们到了
Here we are!
你好 我是皮耶托 幸会
Hi! -I'm Pietro, it's a pleasure.
我是恩佐 幸会 幸会
Enzo, the pleasure's mine.
路途顺利吗 顺利 没有塞车
The trip? -Fine, there wasn't much traffic.
谢拿路 幸会
Gennarino! My pleasure.
她是德德 德德
This is Dede.
德德
进去吧
Let's go.
我会逗留一会 马上再起程
I'll stay for a bit then set off again.
不如留下过夜吧
No, stay overnight.
我们备好了床和晚餐
We've prepared the beds and dinner,
明天才回去吧
go back tomorrow.
我不想添麻烦 不会
I don't want to put you out.
记得妈妈说什么吗
Remember what Mamma said?
艾琳娜太太
Signora Elena,
有东西要送给德德和爱莎 谢谢
this is for Dede and this is for Elsa.
谢谢 送给你的
Thank you! Here.
其实我叫艾达莉 名字跟祖母相似
Actually, my name's Adele like my grandma.
她是我妹妹爱莎
That's my sister Elsa,
念起来像艾尔莎莫兰黛
like Elsa Morante.
我们会透过系统收集文件和资料
We gather these files, information, in the system.
是 由系统来管理帐户
And then the system manages the accounts,
薪金和供应商订单
payroll, suppliers' orders.
系统的原理是什么 使用钉孔卡
How does the system work? -With perforated cards.
我们在卡上穿孔
Cards that we make holes in.
我和莉拉负责准备系统
Lila and I prepare the system to
执行复杂程序
perform complex operations.
万一出错呢 什么意思
And if it makes a mistake? -What do you mean?
万一电脑出错呢
The computer.
不可能 电脑不会出错
No way, it doesn't make mistakes.
出错的只会是我和莉拉
If it goes wrong, then Lila and I have made a mistake.
当机器取代人类
When machines replace men,
大量工作都会消失
many jobs will be lost.
快意车厂已经引入焊接机械人
At Fiat, robots already do the welding.
莉拉说是好事
Lila says it will be a good thing,
折磨人类的低等工作必须被取缔
for her humiliating jobs that frazzle you must disappear.
莉拉这么聪明 为什么是你助手
If Lila is so clever, why is she your helper?
没办法
What can I say?
现今世界还是由男人作主
We're still in a world of male bosses.
爸爸 倒水给我喝
Papa, can you bring me some water?
德德醒了
Dede's woken up.
她在叫唤你 去吧
She's calling you, go.
现今世界还是由男人作主…
We're in a world of male bosses...
我先走了 皮耶托 再见
I'm off. -Bye, Pietro
晚安 谢谢 晚安
Good night, thank you.
晚安…
Good night.
我很喜欢这位教授
I like the professor.
他一定很喜欢你
Tonight he spoke more than usual,
他比平时健谈多了
he must like you.
坐下吧 谢谢
Sit down. -Thanks.
老实告诉我
Tell me the truth.
莉拉为什么急着要我照顾谢拿路
Why was Lila in a rush to send me Gennaro?
怎么回事
What's going on?
妮璐 没什么事
Lenù, nothing's going on.
我们都很忙 学校又放假
We work a lot and school's over,
他很空闲
he has nothing to do.
莉拉认为由你照顾他比较好
Lila thought he'd be better off with you.
不行的话 我会带他回去
If it's a problem, I'll take him back.
不用
No.
卡梅拉告诉我基劳死了
I heard from Carmela, she told me about Gino.
她很担心巴斯桂拿
She's very worried about Pasquale.
她说他大难临头 法♥西♥斯♥想杀了他
She says he's in serious trouble and the fascists want to kill him.
法♥西♥斯♥总是想铲除异己
The fascists want to kill everyone who doesn't think like them,
包括我在内
including me.
巴斯桂拿来了找我
Pasquale came by.
他很古怪 跟平时不一样
He was strange, he didn't seem himself.
我完全不清楚他有什么目的
I didn't really understand what he wanted.
他没有透露任何行踪
He didn't tell me where he'd been, where he was going.
你有任何消息吗
Do you know anything?
我们都没聊天 他没打过给我
You think we speak? He never calls me.
我都说了 我们只看重工作
As I said, all we think about is work.
我们没有往来 现在这样刚刚好
We don't see anyone and it suits us just fine.
只顾好自己 不关心对方
We mind our own business, we don't bother about others.
莉拉还有其他事要思虑
Lila has other things on her mind.
什么事
What things?
她没跟你提起米基耶梭拿拉吗
She didn't tell you about Michele Solara?
她跟梭拿拉一家有不妥吗
Does she have problems with the Solaras?
恰恰相反
No, the opposite.
他想在全线业务采用我们的系统
He wants to take the system and use it for all his businesses
并指名要莉拉担任科技主管
and he wants Lila as the head of technology.
她没告诉你吗 没有
She didn't tell you? -No.
她不想打扰你
She doesn't want to disturb you,
毕竟你有自己的生活
you have your own life.
如果她这次答应了
If she says yes this time,
她会一举成功
it would be a huge leap for her
我们也会赚一大笔
and a lucky break for both of us.
每个月加起来会赚75万里拉
Together we'd make 750,000 a month.
莉拉呢
And Lila?
她必须在9月答覆
She has to give her answer in September.
她打算怎样
What's she going to do?
一直以来你猜中过她的想法吗
Have you ever known in advance what's in her head?
没有
No.
你认为她应该怎样做
What do you think she should do?
交给她决定
I think what she thinks.
即使你不同意
Even when you don't agree?
对
Even then.
我不知道
I don't know.
莉拉要替梭拿拉一家打工
Lila working with the Solaras?
背后有什么跷蹊
What's behind it?
去睡觉吧 我累了
Let's turn in, I'm tired.
恩佐 老实告诉我
Enzù, tell me the truth.
事实就是如此
That is the truth.
老实告诉我
Tell me the truth.
恩佐的话把我拉回那个世界
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表