剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
“她就是莉拉”
Lila.
“她是我唯一深爱且尊重的女人”
She is the only woman I love and respect."
他亲口告诉我
He told me to my face.
他说 在她身边让他自觉无比重要
He says with her he could have become truly important,
他不是想跟她做♥爱♥
that he didn't want her for sex,
而是想亲她 抚摸她
but rather to kiss her, to caress her.
他想陪她老去 陪她聊天
He wanted her to see her grow old, to talk with her.
他说只有他才真正了解她
He says only he really understands who she is.
他明白她
He recognized her.
那你怎样回答
And what did you say?
我一言不发
Nothing, I didn't say a thing.
心想“他一睡着 我就用刀捅他”
I thought: "Now he'll fall asleep and I'll stab him
“我要把米基耶抢回来”
and I'll get my Michele back."
我不恨莉拉
I don't have it in for Lila.
不再恨她
Not anymore.
米基耶把我揪出鞋店
I wanted to kill her when Michele took me
安置我在糕饼店
out of the shoe shop
那时候我想杀了她
and put me back in the pastry shop.
但我不再恨莉拉了
But I don't have it in for her anymore, actually,
我很庆幸她从不接受米基耶
I'm glad because she'll never take Michele,
她反而会激得他气急败坏
she'll make him spit blood.
你认为他会伤害莉拉吗
Do you think he could hurt Lila?
他会伤害莉拉?
Who, him? Hurt Lila?
想想他多年来做过什么
Haven't you seen how he's behaved all these years?
他可以伤害我、你
He could hurt me, you,
甚至他母亲和兄弟
even his mother and his brother,
还有莉拉身边的所有人
he could hurt all the people close to Lila,
特别是恩佐
especially Enzo.
但唯独是她
But not her,
他从没伤害过她
he'd never do anything to her.
《团结报》文章一出
The Unità articles had the effect
回响正如艾达莉所料
my mother-in-law predicted.
有一天 般奴索卡霍打给我
One day Bruno Soccavo called.
他谈到伊斯基亚岛、我们的友谊…
He brought up Ischia, our friendship...
妮璐 你不能怪我
Lenù, I'm not to blame,
我需要替父亲接下烂摊子家业
my father left me a business that was struggling.
你朋友很离谱
Your friend behaved badly.
令我简直不欲回想
Don't make me think about it.
她完全是在制♥造♥麻烦
All she did was cause trouble.
别说这些 我信莉拉 不信你
Don't get worked up, I believe Lila not you.
立刻下命令 全额支付给莉拉
Now order them to pay her down to the last cent.
我帮不上忙
There's nothing I can do,
钱不归我管
I don't manage my money.
背后指使我的人 你不会不认识吧
There's people behind me whom you know very well.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你也许忘了旧城区某些人的作风
Maybe you've forgotten what certain people in your neighborhood are like.
莉拉
Lila.
恩佐 你看
See this, Enzo?
索卡霍那个混♥蛋♥全额付钱给我了
That shitbag Soccavo coughed up every last cent.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你安排我见的那个男人 他很友善
That man you sent me to see was very kind,
他对你未婚夫了如指掌
he knew all about your fiancé,
还说他父亲是个大人物
he told me his father is very important.
但他叫你再等等
But he said you have to wait.
他说IBM公♥司♥
He says that IBM
正在意大利生产新型电脑
is producing a new computer in Italy
在拿坡里需要聘请专才
and that they need an expert in Naples.
培训课程一开始 他就会通知我
He'll let me know as soon as the training courses begin.
妮璐 谢谢你
Thank you, Lenù.
这跟我家翁的地位没太大关系
My father-in-law's prestige doesn't count for much.
你有能力 他才愿意帮你
This man will help you only because you're good.
司机 后门有落
Boss! Open the back door!
他真是个好人
He's really good.
对 我连电脑也没见过
Yeah, sure... I've never even seen a computer.
他肯定是喜欢你够机灵
That guy must have understood anyway that you're on the ball.
待会要参观卡劳的遗孀住的房♥子?
So it's Don Carlo's widow's house?
是
租金是多少
How much is the rent?
旧城区的租金比圣佐凡尼低
Houses cost less in the neighborhood than in San Giovanni.
来吧 我介绍外公给你认识
Come, I'll introduce you to your grandfather.
改天再探外公吧 我们去看♥房♥♥子
Let's do it some other time, let's go and see the apartment.
为什么?孩子不能探外公吗
Why? Can't the child meet his grandfather?
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸 你好
Hi, Papa.
他是谢拿尼路
Here's Gennarino.
谢拿尼路…
Gennarino...
跟你妈妈说 她是个荡♥妇♥
When you see your mother, tell her she's a whore.
听懂了吗
Got that?
放心 外公是在开玩笑
Don't worry, Grandpa was joking.
旧城区的人都喜欢开玩笑
People like to joke in the neighborhood,
我没告诉你吗
didn't I tell you?
妮璐姐姐和我以前常常在这里逛
Aunty Lenù and I used to walk here.
我们在这里长大
We grew up here.
我们的学校在那边
I went to school down there.
妮璐
Lenù.
你好吗
How are you?
还好 你呢 我很好 谢谢
Fine, and you? -Fine, thanks.
我们收到喜讯 你要结婚了
The things we've heard about you! Now you're getting married.
你会住在佛罗伦斯
You're going to live in Florence...
是 我很快就离开
Yes, I'm leaving soon.
佛罗伦斯很美
Beautiful city, Florence,
艾达和我几个月前去过
Ada and I were there a few months ago.
那里非常好 你真幸运
God, what a city! You're lucky.
下次回来记得探我们
When you come back, come and visit us.
别忘了你在旧城区的朋友
Don't forget your friends in the neighborhood.
知道吗
You got that?
当然
Of course.
你好吗 很好
How are you? -Good.
是吗
Good?
快来 女儿乖
Hurry up! -Papa's girl! Hi!
跟爸爸打招呼吧 亲我
Say hello to Papa. -Give me a kiss.
乖女
Good girl.
你要带她去哪里 你家
Where are you taking her? -To your place.
告诉艾达我会晚归 好
Tell Ada I'll be late tonight. -All right.
待会见 玛丽娅 再见
I'll see you later. -Bye, Maria.
小子 再见
Bye, little man.
你们来了 真高兴
You're here! Let me say hello!
妮璐
Lenù!
你好
Hi!
你知道安东尼奥还在德国
You know Antonio's still in Germany.
他经常写信问候你
He always asks after you in his letters.
你看起来很健康
You look so well.
好吧
All right...
我会变成她这个模样
That's what I'll turn into.
这是你儿子吗
Is this your son?
莉拉 你变得又瘦又丑
Lila, you've gotten thin, ugly.
你看 你长得跟腐尸一样
Look at yourself, you look like a cadaver.
那当然了 史提芬奴离弃了你
Of course Stefano left you!
男人需要手感
Men need flesh.
女人太瘦就会被抛弃
If they don't know what to hold onto, they leave.
你知道吗?她是你姐姐
Do you know, this is your sister?
她叫玛丽娅
Her name's Maria.
互相亲一亲吧
Give each other a kiss!
多可爱
You're so cute!
让我看看 站近一点
Let me see, stand close together.
跟父亲长得一模一样
They're identical to their father, like they stuck his head on.
我们要走了
We'll get going. If we're late,
迟到就会被你妈妈骂死
your mother will give us what for.
走吧
Let's go.
多吃点东西
Eat something,
你看起来像腐尸一样
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表