剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
简直是侮辱你的智慧
it's an insult to your intelligence.
可能出版社其他人会喜欢
Maybe the others at the publishers will like it.
寄给他们吧
Send it to them.
但我敢说
But I'm more than certain
他们会认为不适合出版
that they'll deem it unpublishable.
你有给皮耶托看过吗
Have you given it to Pietro?
有 但他未看
Yes, but he hasn't read it.
他或能给你一点意见
Maybe he could give some advice.
我看未必
I doubt it.
你想要什么吗
Do you want something?
不
No.
我打扰到你吗
Am I disturbing you?
没有
你看了吗
Did you read it?
我看了
I read it.
如何
Well?
不错
It's good.
怎样不错
Good, how?
让人想要追看
It makes you want to read it.
你没说实话
You're not being truthful,
你说话不会那么肤浅
you don't speak superficially like that.
我不懂如何看书了 我说过的
I don't know how to read anymore, I warned you.
你我的工作截然不同
You do one type of work, I do another.
你受过教育 知道小说是怎样的
You've studied, you know how books should be.
我需要你 而你竟不在乎
I need you and you don't care!
我帮过你 现在你得帮我
I helped you, now you have to help me.
你不该写这些事的 妮璐
You shouldn't write these things, Lenù.
那不是你
That's not who you are.
我从文字中找不到你的影子
Nothing of what I read resembles you.
这是一本烂小说
It's a bad book.
之前那本也很烂
The one before it was bad too.
你为何要迫我说这些话
Why did you make me say these things?
我本该把话藏在心里
I should have kept them to myself.
我希望你做得更好
I want you to do better.
如果你做得不好 那我是谁
Who am I if you're not any good?
单是好、坏事不足以写一部小说
Good and bad things that happen aren't enough to write a book.
缺乏想像 连好也谈不上
Without imagination, they're not even good,
只是显得很虚假
they just seem fake.
抱歉我像个笨蛋一样哭
I'm sorry I'm crying like an idiot,
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我要收线了
I've got to go now,
我要去哄德德睡觉
I have to put Dede to bed.
好 保重
Yeah, take care.
那晚我们怀了二女爱莎
That night we conceived Elsa, our second daughter.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表