剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
you look like a cadaver.
又瘦又白 吃点牛扒吧
Skinny and white! Eat a nice steak.
吃点牛扒吧
Eat a nice steak!
你觉得像吗 什么意思
Did you see the resemblance? -What resemblance?
梅莉娜说得对
Melina was right,
小孩跟史提芬奴长得一样
they're both identical to Stefano.
才不是 完全一模一样
It's not true. -They're two peas in a pod.
谢拿尼路是史提芬奴的骨肉
Gennarino's Stefano's son,
而非尼诺的骨肉
not Nino's.
房♥子就是这样
This is the apartment.
这里是浴室
Here's the bathroom.
饭厅 还有厨房♥
The dining room, the kitchen.
我去打开睡房♥的窗
I'll open the window in the bedroom.
须先拆除内部装♥修♥ 才可搬进来住
To move in here we'll have to gut the place first.
谢拿尼路 跟我来
Look at this, Gennarino.
这里就是旧城区
It's the right place: in the neighborhood,
但不是中心地带
but not in the heart of it.
要逃走也没问题
We can even escape.
那里就是卡文未婚夫的油站
You can see Carmen's fiancé's gas pump.
我很喜欢
I like that too.
这座房♥子非常适合我们 对吧
It's the perfect apartment for us, isn't it?
既然莉拉认为适合 我们就租吧
If Lila's got it into her head that it's right, we have to take it.
但租金要减一些 我薪水不多
But you'll have to meet us halfway. I'll have to work on it every night.
放心 我会减一点租金
Don't worry, I'll lower it a bit.
一点? 对
A bit? -Yes, a bit.
你会遇到麻烦的
You'll have problems, you know.
住在圣佐凡尼一样也如是
Got them in San Giovanni too.
这里的麻烦会更多
Here, there'll be more of them.
到时再算吧
We'll see about that.
你会经常陪她吗 陪多久都可以
Will you always stay close to her? -For as long as she wants.
我和谢拿尼路会睡在那边
Gennarino and I will sleep in there.
但这里晚上有传来货车声
But at night you'll hear the trucks in here.
我喜欢货车
I like trucks.
我也喜欢
Me too.
别说了 不然房♥东会藉机加价
Enough, or the signora will raise the price.
需要签什么文件 我们会签约
What do I have to sign? -We'll do a contract.
保证租金满意 好
That way you're all happy. -Fine.
租金会减一点? 对 请你放心
So, you'll come down a bit. -Yes, a bit, don't worry.
我也没办法
What can you do!
确定要租这里吗
Are you sure?
完全确定 那好吧
Extremely sure. -All right then.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表