剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
All right?
我感觉像守护女神
I felt like a guardian goddess
关心莉拉的人生多于其他人
who cared about Lila's fate above all else.
接下来要了解她搬回旧城区
The next move was to determine the risks she'd be exposed to
会遇到什么危险
if she really did return to the neighborhood.
你们最终都离开了那个家
In the end, you all left that family.
莉拉和我有一个共通点
Lila and I have one thing in common:
在卡拉治家族 我们都格格不入
in the Carracci family we were aliens,
像个外人
Martians.
我们都撑不下去
We couldn't last.
史提芬奴还在气她吗
Is Stefano still mad at her?
我哥哥恨她 但他有太多问题要烦
My brother hates her, but he has too many troubles.
莉拉不是他最关心的事
Lila is the last of his concerns.
你期待结婚吗
Are you happy to be getting married?
我很享受原本的日子
I was fine the way I was,
但玛丽莎想结婚 她就找米基耶
but Marisa wanted it and she turned to Michele.
你答应了她?
You did what she wanted?
我不太懂
I don't get it.
你结婚 是因为玛丽莎找米基耶?
You're getting married because Marisa asked Michele?
人生就是一场不光彩的性♥交♥易
Life is a very ugly affair.
那你为什么答应
Why did you accept?
因为我不想米基耶难过
To avoid upsetting Michele.
他信任我 安置我在这里
He put me in here, he trusted me.
有时米基耶会带我们出去
And sometimes we all go out together, Michele takes us out.
玛丽莎怀孕了 恭喜你们
And Marisa is pregnant. -Congratulations!
玛丽莎一定会是贤妻良母
Marisa will be a good wife and a wonderful mother.
莉拉没告诉你吗 什么
Didn't Lila ever tell you? -Tell me what?
若她没告诉你 她肯定谁也没说
If she didn't tell you, she hasn't told anyone.
她这个人与别不同
She's a very special person.
妮璐…
Lenù...
我是同性恋 不喜欢女人
I'm queer, I don't like girls.
如果我是女人
And if I were a girl,
我会想如莉拉一样
I'd like to be identical to Lila.
这双鞋很适合你
They suit you.
多少钱
How much do they cost?
给你打个折
I'll give you a special price.
我跟奥方苏聊过后
From Alfonso I realized
明白卡拉治一家有太多问题
the Carraccis were in too much trouble
根本无暇折磨莉拉
to indulge in the luxury of tormenting Lila.
妮璐 你还好吗
Lenù, how are you?
我知道梭拿拉一家很执着
Understanding the Solara's intentions was urgent,
于是我去探望芝奥娜
so I went to visit Gigliola.
外语
她也快要结婚
She was about to get married too,
要嫁给另一个危险人物 米基耶
to the most dangerous of the two, Michele.
这栋房♥子住了工程师
In this building there are engineers, lawyers,
律师和重量级教授
important professors.
风景很优美
Look what a view.
你看
Look.
看过像这样的海吗
Ever seen the sea like this?
拿坡里…后面就是维苏威火山
Naples... Vesuvius is behind there.
在旧城区见过这样的天空吗
Ever seen this sky in the neighborhood?
真优美
Wonderful.
比莉拉在旧城区的房♥子好得多
There's no comparison with Lila's house in the neighborhood.
也比艾达现在的家好得多
In what's now Ada's house.
对 完全不同
No, there's no comparison.
这里高人一等
This is more upper-class.
对… 你好像不认同
Yes... -You're not convinced.
芝奥娜 我当然认同
Of course I am, Gigliola.
我真心替你高兴
I'm really happy for you.
正所谓人各有志 你求学撰书
Each to his own. You studied, you write books.
我则拥有这房♥子
And I have this.
你存够钱也买♥♥得下这种房♥子
If you save up, you can buy a house like this.
应该不会了
I don't think so.
他不是想住在拿坡里吗
Doesn't he want to live in Naples?
我自己不想
I'd rule that out.
我看得出他是个好男人
You can tell he's a good guy.
他会顾及你 米基耶却不会
He's not like Michele, he'll do what you want.
你真幸运
You've been lucky.
当然我也很幸运
Of course, I've been lucky too.
佩劳治亚受尽那个蠢材里奴的折磨
Pinuccia lives in misery because of that moron Rino,
艾达沦为史提芬奴的奴婢
Ada is Stefano's whore
至于我丈夫米基耶
and I have Michele
总是对人颐指气使
who's everybody's boss.
看看他安排给我的工作
See where he set me up?
我们的婚礼堪比
We're having a wedding worthy of the
伊朗沙王和索拉雅王妃的婚礼
Shah of Persia and Soraya.
我自作聪明
I was sly,
年轻时甘心忍♥受米基耶
I took Michele when I was a kid.
现在我自食其果
This is the result.
我经常独守空房♥
I'm always alone here.
这段婚姻只有我在做独角戏
I'm getting married on my own.
不是的
It's not true.
看着我 你觉得我存在吗
Do you think I exist? Look at me, do you think I exist?
吃点东西吧
Let's eat something.
我今年只有25岁
I'm only 25 years old
他却喜欢处处留情
and he fucks here and there as he likes.
每当有人问我们想生多少个
I feel disgust when they ask us how many children
他的回答总让我很反感
we want and he replies:
他说“我已经有小孩 数量不详”
"I already have children, I don't even know how many."
皮耶托会说这种话吗
Does Pietro say these things?
他没有爱过我
He's never loved me.
男人结婚只为拥有忠心的婢女
Men only get married to have a faithful housemaid.
他老是说“你想我怎样对你”
He's always telling me: "What the fuck will I do with you?"
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你写了那本书才这样说
I'm talking like this because you wrote that book
你明白这种痛苦
and you know suffering.
你为什么纵容他这样说
Why do you let him speak like that?
否则他不会娶我
Otherwise he won't marry me.
婚礼后 你要令他弥补你
After the wedding make him pay for it.
怎样弥补
How?
他根本不在乎我
He doesn't give a shit about me.
我根本不了解他 完全无计可施
I never see him as it is, just imagine afterwards.
对不起 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
因为你不是我
You don't understand because you're not me.
你会忍♥受男人搞外遇吗
Would you take someone who's in love with someone else?
米基耶有外遇?
Michele has a lover?
他是男人 就是喜欢拈花惹草
He's a man, he sticks it wherever he can.
但这不是重点 什么意思
But that's not the point. -What is?
坐下吧
Sit down.
他爱的是莉拉
He loves Lila,
对她的爱 完全有别于我
he loves her in a way he's never loved me,
有别于任何其他人
in a way he'll never love anyone.
我没骗你 是他亲口告诉我
I'm not making this up, he told me himself.
有一晚他醉了
One night he was so drunk
说自己跟多少女人上过床
he said how many women he had fucked.
122个女人 免费的、付钱的
122, for free and paid.
他说我也是其中一个
He told me I was on that list too.
“但你没带给我最强烈的快♥感♥”
"But you're not among those who gave me the greatest pleasure,
“你是个笨蛋”
because you're a moron
“床技好 讲求的是聪明”
and to fuck well it takes intelligence.
“例如口♥交♥的时候”
For example when you do a blow job,
“我看得出你一脸绝望和反感”
you're hopeless, I can tell it disgusts you.
“我娶你 是出于敬重你父亲”
I'm marrying you out of respect for your father
“而且男人需要有妻儿”
and because one has to have a wife and children."
接着他快要哭起来
Then he almost started crying.
他说
He said:
“对我来说”
"For me
“女人都是长了几个洞的玩偶”
women are all dolls with a few holes.
“全部都是”
All of them.
“除了其中一个”
All except one.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表