剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
but I've read all your articles. He hasn't read anything.
我真的读过
I really have read them
说真的 你写得很好 谢谢
and you're good, seriously. Thank you.
我们来个交易 你是证人
In fact, let's make a deal, you're the witness.
你要保持忙碌 继续走这条路
You've got to get busy, continue along this path.
下次我打开《团结报》…
The next time I open L'Unità...
你何时看过《团结报》
When do you open L'Unità?
你别这么讨厌
Don't be such a prick!
我想看到你的文章 你是一道清泉
I want to find you there because you're a breath of oxygen.
真的 你是一道清泉…
It's true, you are a breath of fresh air...
一开始 情况比我期望的好多了
At first, it was much better than I'd hoped,
我未试过这么喜欢做这种事
I liked it more than I ever had,
但我不明白
but I didn't understand.
我记得抚摸安东尼奥已经足够
Antonio, I remembered, just touching him was enough.
法兰科较持久 但不太久
Franco held out, but not much.
皮耶托让我很困惑
Pietro confused me.
他很持久 好像很痛苦
He kept going, he seemed to suffer.
他痛苦 也让我痛苦
He suffered, I suffered too.
我深信我就在那晚怀孕了
I'm convinced I fell pregnant that very night.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要完成明天的工作
I have to finish some work for tomorrow.
但你睡着了
But you were asleep.
回去继续睡 我很快回来
Go back to bed, I'll be right there.
怀孕占据我的心思
Pregnancy absorbed me,
孩子是完全属于我的
it was something all mine,
我几乎很高兴没再跟莉拉联络
I was almost glad I no longer spoke with Lila.
有天 我违反本意地致电给她
Then, against my intentions, one day I called her.
妮璐 终于接到你来电
Lenù, at last!
你生我的气?
Are you mad at me?
没有 我为何要生你的气
No, why would I be?
你什么都不跟我说
You didn't tell me anything.
你妈妈到处张贴告示
Your mother's put up notices,
就连石头都知道你怀孕了
even the stones know you're pregnant.
我才刚发现怀孕不久
I've only been sure for a little while.
你不是服食避孕药吗
Weren't you taking the pill?
后来决定不吃了
I decided I wouldn't.
小说呢
The book?
之后再算吧
I'll see.
你要努力点
You have to do the best you can.
我有服药
I take the pill.
你跟恩佐相处得很好吧?
So it's going well with Enzo?
不错 但我不想再怀孕了
Well enough, but I don't ever want to get pregnant again.
太痛了
Too much pain,
身体不愿接受形态改变
the body doesn't like changing shape.
另一个生命依附在你肚子里
Someone else's life clinging to you in your belly
孩子出生后 牵动你一举一动
and when it comes out it keeps you on a leash.
就如自讨苦吃
It's like you fabricated your own torment.
需要我的话就找我
If you need me, let me know.
你帮过我
You helped me,
我想帮你来报答你
now I want to help you.
莉拉希望我像她一样
Lila wanted me to be like her,
但情况并非如此
but it wasn't like that.
跟她所说的刚好相反
Contrary to what she had told me
我在孕期过得很愉快
the period of the pregnancy was beautiful.
我感觉自己势不可挡
I saw myself as part of an unstoppable force,
觉得自己无坚不摧
I considered myself invulnerable.
谁也无法伤害我或宝宝
No one could hurt me or my baby,
我们是唯一存在的现实
we two were the only lasting reality.
抓住我的手…
Squeeze my hand.
小口的呼吸…
Little puffs!
很好 再试一次就行了
Good girl, one more and we're there.
我看到宝宝的头
I can see the head.
非常好 用力推…
Very good! Push!
加油 宝宝出来了
Come in, it's out!
加油…
Keep it up!
她出来了
Here she is!
是个女孩
It's a girl.
很漂亮的女婴
A beautiful baby girl.
她很美 充满活力
She was a beautiful baby and full of energy.
分娩的那一刻
I felt, in the moment I gave birth
我感到很强烈的肉体满足感
such an overwhelming physical pleasure
至今仍没有任何愉悦感可以媲美
that to date, I can't find any other pleasure that comes close.
她喝奶了吗 喝了
Has she eaten? -Yes.
你今天好吗 我很好
How are you today? -I'm fine.
我们的乖女
Our darling!
她好美…
She's so beautiful!
我带了一份小礼物给你
I brought you a little something.
我帮你打开
I'll open it.
是一本笔记簿
It's a notebook.
如果你想开始写作…
If you want to start writing...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我买♥♥了你喜欢的格仔簿
I got the checked one, how you like it.
我放在这里 好 放在那里
I'll put it here. -Yes, put it in there.
这样你可以保持写作的习惯
So you don't lose the habit.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾达莉…
Adele...
你觉得以你妈妈的名字命名如何
How do you feel calling her after your mother?
她出生了 是个女孩
She's born, she's a girl.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
艾德莉
Adele.
你不喜欢吗
Don't you like it?
是老太太才改的名字
It's an old lady's name.
我奶奶也这么说
My mother-in-law says so too.
生产顺利吗
How was it?
是很美好的经验
It was a beautiful experience.
你指什么
What was?
怀孕、分娩
The pregnancy, the birth.
艾德莉很美 她很乖巧
Adele is beautiful, she's very good.
人人都说服自己
Everyone talks themselves
现在的生活最适合自己
into a life that suits them best.
再联络
Speak soon.
现在该到你照顾她了
Now you have to take care of her.
你为何这么烦躁
Why are you so on edge?
我累极 再也受不了
I can't take anymore, I'm exhausted.
也许宝宝感受得到你的情绪
Maybe the baby can feel it.
你是说她不肯睡觉是我的错?
Are you saying it's my fault that she won't sleep?
我是说也许你让她感到不安
I'm saying maybe you unsettle her.
冷静 关上门吧
Calm down and close the door.
不 我不要冷静
No, I won't calm down.
我不想冷静
I don't want to be calm.
既然我办不到 就交给你来喂奶
Seeing as I'm not able to, you get her to eat,
你来哄她睡觉
you put her to sleep.
我受够了
I've had it!
莉拉是个女巫 拥有可怕的力量
Lila's a witch, she has a terrifying power.
她施魔咒 杀了自己腹中胎儿
She casts spells, kills the babies in her belly.
你那女巫朋友对你施咒了
That bitch, your friend, has cast a spell on you.
只是你还没察觉而已
Only you haven't realized it yet.
你千万不要再见她或跟她说话
You mustn't ever see her or speak to her again.
蒜头、银鱼 魔咒无效
Garlic, whitebait, this spell can't operate.
邪眼 在你眼里
Eye, evil eye, and in your eye.
嘘 不幸的猫头鹰
Shoo, owl of misfortune!
我走路开始一拐一拐 我很害怕
I began to limp, it really frightened me.
于是去看专科医生
I went to see a specialist.
他说一切正常
He said that everything was in order,
只是有轻微坐骨神经痛
just a little sciatica.
他问我为何忧心忡忡
He asked me affably why I was so worried.
我撒了谎 说不知道
I lied, I said I didn't know.
事实上我心里很清楚
Actually, I knew very well.
我小时候很害怕
I'd feared all my childhood
我会遗传了妈妈的腿病
that my mother's gait would catch up with me,
如今我觉得这已藏在我体内
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表