剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
- No, no. Just-just a minute. - Good, good.
最近我接手了皇后爱乐团
I've recently taken over the Queens Philharmonic.
你是说皇家爱乐团吗
You mean the Royal Philharmonic, right?
不是 是皇后区
No. I mean, Queens.
布鲁克林区上面那个地方
It's right above Brooklyn.
噢 皇后区啊
Queens, yes. The area.
- 听说过哈 - 嗯
- I-I've heard of it. - Yeah.
就是还没去过那个地方
I don't think I've ever been.
近几年我们一直是业余乐团
We've been part-time for a number of years.
- 嗯 - 但是我也筹到了一点钱
- Mm-hmm. - But I've raised a little money,
现在正想办法让乐团重回正轨
and I'm trying to bring it back to life.
我在想您是否可以
And I was thinking you might be able
为我引荐一名音乐总监
to point me towards a music director.
我们可以给予他充足的管理自♥由♥
We can offer complete creative control.
可是你也知道
Yeah, well, we all know how long
充分的管理自♥由♥也有失去的那天
the air will stay in that balloon, don't we?
对这件事我是很严肃的
I'm absolutely serious.
- 啊 - 我们乐团
- Ah. - We don't have a,
缺观众 缺资金
an audience or capital,
甚至是真正的人才
or talent.
因此我们需要的是一个富有洞见的人
So we need someone with a vision.
您是否有适合的人选可以推荐一下呢
Have you come across anyone who might... fit the bill?
或许我应该离开了
Maybe I should go.
坐下
Sit.
我倒是认识一个人
I know someone.
对的 五次
Yeah, five, five.
我结过五次婚
Five times I've been married...
对象都是同一个人
to the same person.
- 没有孩子吗 - 对 没孩子 也没宠物
- No. - Yeah. No kids, no pets.
这就像是 命运的安排
It was, you know, just faithful stuff. Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
她现在跑去当修女了
And she's a nun now.
- 修女? - 是的
- A nun? - Yeah.
哎呀
Oh, my word.
你的生活可真像非虚构小说的情节
Your life's like a nonfiction novel.
爸爸 如果您希望的话 我会在典礼上演奏的
I will play for the ceremony if you want me to, Dad.
你不练习了吗
So you're not practicing?
没有 我还在练习 只是练得少了
Uh, no. I am practicing, just not as much.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean, "not as much"?
我的意思是 我还有别的事情要忙
It just means that I'm also practicing something else.
她到底有没有坚持练习
How much does she practice?
有话问我 爸爸
Talk to me, Dad.
你一直就是这样
You always do this.
眼看都快到终点了
You get right up
你却突然崩溃
to the finish line, and then you fall apart.
- 我没有崩溃 - 13岁的时候
- I don't fall apart. - When she was 13,
她入围的比赛规模越来越大
she entered all these competitions, bigger and bigger,
可她却突然从舞台上逃跑了
and then she just ran off the stage and didn't play
- 然后六个月没碰乐器 - 我找不到除了你之外
- for another six months. - I needed to find a reason
其他能让我坚持演奏的理由
to play that wasn't about you.
- 爸 - 让我们都喘口气
- Dad. - Let's just all take a breath...
我正说着话呢
Hey, I'm talking right now.
这跟我们能没有关系吗 Hailey
It is a little bit about us, Hailey,
我们卖♥♥掉了卡车才能给你买♥♥双簧管
because we sold the van so you could have the oboe.
我们全家搬来这里
We moved here,
还不是为了离学校近一点
so we could be close to the school.
- 我可没让你这么做 - 还用你要求我们吗
- I didn't ask you to do that. - You didn't have to
我们做的一切 都是为了给你提供必要的条件
because we wanted to provide whatever was necessary
让你发掘自己的潜能
to realize your potential.
现在你差一点就能
Now, you're right on the cusp
加入世界上最杰出的管弦乐团
of getting into one of the best orchestras in the world,
而你又要放弃
and you can't follow through.
我去参加试演了
I auditioned for the symphony, Dad.
当时有个空缺
A spot opened up.
我努力了
I tried out.
只是没有入选
I didn't get in.
怎么回事
What happened?
你问问他好了
Why don't you ask him?
海莱 你感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better, Hai Lai?
我觉得更醉了
I'm feeling drunker.
你知道吗 我特别喜欢你锉簧片的方法
You know, I'm a big fan, the way you make your reeds, you know?
- 非常完美 - 是啊 必须完美才行
- It's perfect. - Yeah, well, they have to be perfect.
如果没弄好的话
Because if they're not perfect, then you blow
就会搞砸整场演出
the entire performance, like I did
就像是我第一次为你演奏时那样
with you the first time I ever played for you.
你不觉得是因为我让你开始得太快了吗
Don't you think I threw you in too fast?
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你能坐过来吗
Will you sit with me?
当我还是个孩子的时候
You know, when I was a kid,
爸爸就会站在我的房♥门外听着
he'd stand outside my door and listen
监督我有没有停止练习
so that I wouldn't stop practicing
我要练五够个小时才行
until the fifth hour was up.
但是我依然喜爱着双簧管
The thing is that I still love it so much.
我太热爱音乐了
I love the music so much.
他说得对 是我自己崩溃了
I just choke. He's right.
我自己慌了
I just choke.
我明白你的意思
I understand the choking thing.
- 我觉得我也有些崩溃 - 你从不会这样
- I feel like I'm choking also. - You never choke.
不 真的 我最近感觉挺崩溃的
No, no, really, I've been choking recently.
我也不知道我为什么会有这种感觉
I don't know why I feel that, but...
一种窒息的感觉
Asphyxiating, you know?
就好像我想要逃离
Like I want to run away or something.
这种感觉十分强烈 我也说不清
I mean, it's too much. I-I don't know.
是不是跟我爸妈待在一起太无聊了
Is it really boring, being here with my parents?
不是 跟他们没关系
Oh, no, no. Nothing to do with your parents.
正相反
No. No, on the contrary.
我喜欢和他们相处
No, it's quite fascinating to be with them.
你的父亲 母亲 他们...
Your father, your mother, the way that they...
在你家的餐桌上 他们聊的那些话题
You know? And the dinner table, they-they say these things
都挺好的 稍微有一点讨厌
that are... nice, but a bit poisonous.
他们夸夸你就把你哄住了
They lift you and they trap you.
那是给你设圈套呢
Yeah. They trap you.
我也见识过不少圈套
I have other traps.
相当多
Many, actually.
但是我知道这并不是
But I-I don't have that one.
我非常好奇
I'm curious to see when you...
当你终于不再受家庭的牵制
I don't know... when you break away from it,
真实的你是什么样子的
what's underneath.
普通人类
Human.
你是说我吗
Me? Hmm?
我们俩都是
Both.
我跟你说过的
I'm telling you.
怎么了 是我吓到你了吗
Did I scare you? Is everything okay?
没事 我要去找我爸
Yeah. I'm just gonna go find my dad.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
苏梅克-列维五号♥
Shoemaker-Levy 5.
是颗彗星
It's a comet.
很不常见吗
Is it rare?
挺常见的
No.
我想我没能加入乐团的原因
I think the reason that I didn't get into the orchestra
是因为我还没接触过这些
is because I have to try this.
为什么每个人都想当指挥呢
Why does everybody have to become the boss?
成为一名杰出的乐器演奏家还不够吗
Isn't it enough just to be a great instrumentalist?
你总说 第一名与第二名之间的差距
You always said that the difference
正是在于二者
between the best and the second best
对于成功的渴望
is how bad you want it.
好吧 我后悔自己这么说
Right now, this is the thing that I could kill myself for.
你的问题是没有坚持下去
You're not following through.
我坚持了
I am.
只是我坚持的不是一条笔直的路
It's just not in a straight line.
你应当在一条直路上坚持下去
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表