剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
哦 对 这事儿也发生了 顺便说下
Oh, yeah, this is happening, by the way.
好吧
Okay.
你们俩想来点葡萄酒吗
Do you guys want some boxed Pinot?
- 好的 麻烦了 - 不 谢谢
- Yeah, please. - Uh, uh, no thanks.
我不用了
I'm- I'm good.
嘿 不好意思打扰你的人行道派对了 但是 呃
Hey, sorry to crash your sidewalk party, but, uh,
我想当面跟你说
I just wanted to tell you in person
我不想在乐团干下去了
that I quit the orchestra.
等等 你辞职了
Wait, you quit?
呃 我想辞职
Well, I want to quit,
但是他们需要我先找到一个
but they'll only let me out of my contract
Rodrigo同意的替补才能解约
if I find a sub that Rodrigo approves
你呢 却是他唯一会同意的替补
and you're the only sub he'll approve.
等等 你为什么想要辞职
Wait, why do you want to quit?
我一直做一个噩梦
I keep having these nightmares
梦里Rodrigo试图用双簧管刺死我
where Rodrigo is trying to stab me with an oboe,
所以我要回芝加哥去
so I'm just gonna go back to Chicago
然后我现在想要一杯酒了 可以吗
and I- I- I am gonna have one of those wines, if that's okay.
好的 但是 老兄 她不会替补你的
Sure, but, dude, she's not gonna sub for you.
她有一堆关于轨道的破事
She's got this whole thing about orbits.
不 我会做替补的
No, I'll do it.
哦 天 谢谢你
Oh, God, thank you.
真的吗
Really?
已经没有任何轨道了
There are no orbits anymore.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
确定 我想事情都正常点
Yeah. I want things to be normal.
我替补是正常的
Me subbing is normal.
好的 呃
Okay. Um...
我们来做深呼吸 好吗
Let's connect to our breath, okay?
好的 吸气...呼气
So, in... ...and out.
弯腰 直起来...
Down bow, up...
嘿 嘿 吹长笛的 别打闹了
Hey, hey, flutes. Cut it out.
- 他们简直不可控 Cyn - 停下来
- They're out of control, Cyn. - Stop.
那些是非常昂贵的乐器
Those are very expensive instruments.
这个人很重要 他来这里是帮我们的
This is a very important man and he's here to help.
谢谢你 Ricky
Thank you, Ricky.
你需要学习如何承受批评
You have got to learn how to take criticism.
说真的 那将是你整个事业要面对的事
Literally, that's how your entire career will be.
小提琴手不可以哭
Violinists don't cry.
中提琴手才哭呢
Violists cry.
你要做中提琴手吗
You want to be a violist?
不
No.
你很有天赋
You're very talented.
这也是为什么我对你很严厉
That's why I'm being tough with you.
如果我对你和蔼可亲的话 就说明你有大问题了
When I'm nice to you then you'll know you have a problem.
好的 我们开始吧
Okay, let's go.
你们好 你们好 你们好
Hello, hello, hello.
- 大♥师♥ - 啊 老大
- Maestro. - Ah, the boss.
好的 你的手腕如何了
Yes. How's the wrist?
- 我需要学习用左手来拉琴了 - 啊 酷毙了
- I'm gonna have to learn to bow lefty. - Ah, cool.
像吉米·亨德里克斯(美国摇滚乐手)那样 那 那没事的
Like Jimi Hendrix. That's- that's okay.
有点开玩笑
Well, kind of joking.
我 我在恢复中 这不会完全康复了
I- I'm in rehab and it's not gonna recover fully,
也许 完全地
maybe, fully.
哦 混♥蛋♥
Oh, shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 手腕
I'm sorry, wrist.
是我造成的吗
Did I do this to you?
别回答 别回答 别回答
Don't answer, don't answer, don't answer.
啊 你来这里上课吗
Uh, you're here to teach?
是的 我来上堂课
Yes, I'm here to teach
然后来学习 同时来教一教热血
and to learn and to teach about the blood
给这些超级 超级 超级棒的孩子们
with this wonderful, wonderful, wonderful kids.
看看你们 这么可爱
Look at you, you so lovely.
尽管我不认识你们 我太爱你们了
Even though I don't know you, I love you so much.
太爱了
So much!
所以 呃 这个 呃
So, um, it is, uh...
好吧 那么我们 我们开始吧 好吗
Okay, but let's, um, let's do it, okay?
哦
Oh.
我的手是香蕉布丁做的
My hands are made of banana pudding.
就像是...好吧
It's like... Okay.
你去哪了 你大概有一个月没来了
Where have you been? You haven't been here for, like, a month.
Ricky 我在工作呢 好吧
Ricky, I've been working. Okay?
我去了日本 我去了月球
I've been in Japan, I went to the moon,
我去了海底
I went down to the bottom of the ocean,
然后亲手杀死了一个机器人
and I killed a robot with my hands.
好吧
Okay?
别 别那么看着我
D- Don't look at me like that.
大♥师♥ 我们给你演奏命运交响曲的开头可以吗
Maestro, what if we play the start of the Fifth for you?
不不不 他们需要听个故事
No, no, no. They have to listen to the story.
他们得听
They have to.
当我还是孩子的时候
When I was a young boy,
Rivera大♥师♥过来跟我说
Maestro Rivera came to me and said,
"除了小提琴 其他乐器你都能练"
"Play every single instrument except the violin."
所以 我想尽办法证明他错了
And so, I tried to prove him wrong.
然后我拿来小提琴 然后我没日没夜地练习
And I grabbed the violin, and I practiced day and night.
没日没夜 直到手指都流血了
Day and night, till blood was coming out from this finger,
从这根手指流到这根手指再到这根
from this finger, from this finger, this finger.
一直一直 血一直流
All the time, blood was just coming out,
血就涌出来了
it was just starting to flow.
恶
Ew!
恶 好吧 恶心
Ew? Well, yeah, ew!
是的 没错 是的 但是那就是
Yes, of course, yes. But that is
从崇高的手里流出的血
the blood of the sublimity of the hand!
- 大♥师♥ 好吧 拜托 - 你看 这事情
- Maestro. Okay, come on. - You know, it is something
需要在万事万物中发生
that needs to happen in everything.
我需要看见...下次 我需要看见血...
I want to see... next time, I want to see blood...
- 大♥师♥ 大♥师♥ 为什么不... - 我们 我们啊
- Maestro. Maestro, why don't... - Let's- let's, uh,
你为什么不到外面来跟我讲讲血呢
Why don't you tell us about the blood outside?
好吧
Okay.
我们的参观就到这里
And this is where the tour ends.
康丁斯基美术馆
The Kandinsky gallery.
可能是所罗门·R·古根海姆
Possibly, Solomon R. Guggenheim's
最喜欢的抽象派画家
favorite abstract painter.
啊 也是我最喜欢的
Ah. And mine.
那么你就更不能拒绝了 对不对
Then you can't say no, then, can you?
我不拒绝
I'm not.
要等到什么时候才庆祝呢
When do we celebrate?
太棒了 我会拿来一些文书
Wonderful. I'll grab some paperwork
以及一些非常昂贵的香槟
and some very expensive champagne.
- 太赞了 - 我去去就来
- Fabulous. - I'll be right back.
Gloria
Gloria.
你见鬼的在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们俩的日历是共享的
We share a calendar together.
记得不
Remember?
我会让Sharon处理好这个的
I'll have Sharon correct that.
恭喜
Congratulations!
你赢了 我接受这个工作了
You've won. I'm taking the job.
你根本就不喜欢现代艺术
You don't even like modern art!
我还凑合喜欢吧
I like it fine.
Hesby把曲子给你了
Hesby gave you the piece.
我什么都没有 除了一个快崩溃的指挥
I have nothing, except a conductor who's falling apart,
以及一个因为这个指挥而对我
and a corporate sponsor who's furious at me
怒不可竭的合伙赞助人
because of said conductor.
所以 关于Rodrigo的看法你是对的
So, you were right about Rodrigo.
你一直都是对的
You were right about everything.
你赢了
You win.
拜托 别放弃
Please, don't give up.
这事儿就是这样 我先出招
This is the way it works. I come at you,
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表