剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
把嘴唇稍稍弄湿润点会更容易些
It's easier with the lips slightly wet.
用鼻子吸气...再用嘴呼出来
In through the nose... Out through the mouth.
记住 每一次呼吸都是下一次的呼吸的过渡
Remember, each breath is a bridge to another breath.
每一次呼吸都是过渡
Each breath is a bridge.
好了Duncan 今天就到这儿吧
All right, Duncan, I think that's enough for today.
Duncan 听我说
Duncan, listen to me.
好的 Miss Rutledge
Yes, Miss Rutledge.
明天真的是很重要的一天
Tomorrow's a really important day, okay?
对你对我都很重要 大家都会来
For both of us. Everyone's coming.
你的祖母也会来
Your grandmother is coming.
那么你能帮我个忙么
So can you do me a really big favor, please?
在睡前再练习一下...
Try and practice before bed...
练一会儿就行
just a little.
我会的 我当然会练
I will, certainly.
你妈妈留支票了吗
Um, did your mom leave a check?
是的
Oh. Yeah.
看不出来 我希望我的鸡鸡
是双簧管
你老师穿胸罩了吗
恶心
Ew.
看不出来 我希望我的鸡鸡
是双簧管
你老师穿胸罩了吗
看不出来 我希望我的鸡鸡
是双簧管
你老师穿胸罩了吗
第一季 第一集
丛林中的莫扎特
BGM: Concerto in D Major for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 35: III. Finale: Allegro vivacissimo
希望这节奏对你来说不是太快
I hope I wasn't too fast for you.
当然不快 我倒是觉得你今晚相当拖拉
Oh, no, I thought you were rather sluggish tonight.
您先请 大♥师♥
After you, maestro.
- 一如既往的美妙 - 谢谢
- Beautiful, as always. - Thank you. Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. Thank you. - Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好的
Yeah.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much.
Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell.
祝你今晚去北♥京♥的旅途平安
Safe trip to Beijing tonight.
那么 大家都知道
Well... As most of you know,
今晚的音乐会
tonight's concert marks the final performance
是我作为这支出色乐队指挥的
that I shall give as the conductor
最后一次演出
of this very fine orchestra.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
虽然我以后不当乐队的指挥了
Now, just because you won't see me here,
但这并不代表我不在这儿
it doesn't mean to say that I won't be here.
事实上 正相反
In fact, it's just the opposite.
我已荣幸得接受了崭新的头衔
I have gratefully accepted the newly minted role
荣誉执行音乐总监
of executive musical director emeritus...
不管这意味着什么
Whatever the hell that means.
在我离开之前 我只想说
Before I do go, I would just like to say
我衷心地感谢
a heartfelt thanks to some
今晚来到这里的特别来宾
very special people here tonight.
他们是我的同事 我的朋友 也是我的家人
They are my colleagues, my friends... my family.
他们是组成这支交响乐团的男男女♥女♥
They are the men and women of your symphony.
请各位起立
Please.
现在请大家热烈欢迎
And now will you please warmly welcome
幕后的女人
the woman behind the curtain,
董事会主席 Mrs. Gloria Windsor
the board chairperson herself, Mrs. Gloria Windsor?
谢谢大家
Thank you.
大家晚上好
Good evening. Good evening.
谢谢你Thomas 谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you, Thomas, for everything.
正所谓继往开来
And so... as one movement ends, another must begin.
我很荣幸的向你们介绍
It is my honor to introduce to you
一位特别来宾
someone special.
在他12岁的时候
At 12 years old, he was the youngest person
他是马♥勒♥年轻指挥家奖有史以来的最年轻得主
to ever win the Mahler Award for young conductors.
23岁的时候 他在斯卡拉担任指挥
At 23, he conducted at La Scala.
25岁 他带领Oslo交响乐团免于破产
At 25, he lifted the Oslo symphony out of bankruptcy
BGM: 贝多芬 - Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125 'Choral': II. Molto vivace
25岁 他带领Oslo交响乐团免于破产
At 25, he lifted the Oslo symphony out of bankruptcy
BGM: 贝多芬 - Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125 'Choral': II. Molto vivace
并引领他们进入世界舞台上最优秀乐团的行列
and placed them amongst the finest on the world stage.
BGM: 贝多芬 - Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125 'Choral': II. Molto vivace
并引领他们进入世界舞台上最优秀乐团的行列
and placed them amongst the finest on the world stage.
他在波士顿
He has been courted by Boston,
洛杉矶 旧金山 慕尼黑大受追捧和邀请
Los Angeles, San Francisco, Munich,
而我们邀请到了他
and we got him.
请和我一起欢迎这位大名鼎鼎
Please join me in welcoming a man
无需介绍他的姓氏的绅士
who need only be introduced by his first name,
你们的新指挥和音乐总监
your new conductor and musical director...
Rodrigo
- Ah! - Rodrigo!
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我必须得这么做对不起
I had to. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
他也主持儿童派对吗
Does he also do children's parties?
我觉得他非常棒
I think he's amazing.
今晚的演出非常精彩 大♥师♥
That was a great performance tonight, maestro.
Gloria 听着 我爱你
Look, Gloria, I love you,
但是永远不要看轻我
but don't ever underestimate me.
亲爱的 我觉得你俩的发型师是同一人
Darling, I think you go to the same hairdresser.
我在Sag港演出的时候
So I'm playing this rich-bitch gig in Sag Harbor,
有个女服务生给我打飞机
and the hostess is working my shaft, my balls,
我喝了六杯雷司令白葡萄酒
my shaft, my balls, and I'm totally fucking hammered
喝得酩酊大醉
off of six glasses of Riesling,
然后我就断片了
and then I pass out.
- 然后... - 晚安 小伙子们
- And then... - Good night, boys.
- 晚安 - 晚安Cynthia
- Good night. - Good night, Cynthia.
然后还磨牙...
And then chomp...
嘿 帅哥 你是去下城区么
Hey, sexy, you going downtown?
哦 抱歉 Cynthia我要去上城区
Oh, I'm sorry, Cynthia. I'm going uptown.
该死 我得在10分钟内到时代广场
Shit. I got to be in Times Square in ten minutes.
一晚上两场演出?
Two-a-nights?
过去我也曾这样做过
Oh. Oh, I remember those days.
来吧 你坐这车先走吧
Here, you take it.
你真好
You're fantastic.
去布鲁克林48街
Brroklyn, 48th.
好吧Bruno 你被她玩了个团团转
Well, Bruno, she played you beautifully.
小美人嘛 是不?
Bellissima, eh?
Thomas亲爱的
Thomas, darling,
来这儿
over here.
- 晚安 - 好嘞
- Have a good night. - Yes.
晚安 大♥师♥
Good night, maestro.
- 大♥师♥ - 怎么了 这是什么
- Maestro. - What? What's this?
新闻稿
- The press release. - Oh.
他们需要你对此发表言论
They'll need a quote from you.
BGM: Come Sail Away - Constantine Maroulis
Cynthia 你是要害死我
Cynthia, you're killing me.
要不是这位漂亮的小姑娘
If it wasn't for this pretty young lady,
今晚的演出就全砸了
tonight would've been a disaster.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you.
- 我能送你回家么? - 悠着点 Bernard
- May I offer you a ride home? - Easy, Bernard.
- 你叫什么? - 我是Hailey
- What's your name? - I'm Hailey.
- Hailey 跟我来 - 好的
- Hailey, you're coming with me. - Okay.
- Deborah... - 不客气
- Deborah... - You're welcome.
什么不客气
For what?
没给Bernard机会勾搭你
Keeping Bernard out of your pants.
我以为我认识这城里所有吹双簧管的
I thought I knew every oboist in town.
- 我叫Cynthia - 我认识你 Cynthia Taylor
- I'm Cynthia. - Cynthia Taylor, I know.
你是纽约交响乐团的第二大提琴手
You're second cello in the New York symphony.
我很荣幸
It's a real honor.
我希望你会喝酒
You drink, I hope.
为Rodrigo干杯!
To Rodrigo!
Rodrigo
Rodrigo!
我很喜欢这些点子
I just love these ideas.
充满新鲜感 富有创新
They're so fresh, so innovative.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表