剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
- Wait. What? - Hai Lai,
我们需要赶紧上车
we should get a car right now
然后去长岛
and go to Long Island.
我很想去
I would love to,
但是我得待在这
but I have to stay here
然后复习所有的西部音乐
and review all of Western music
找到一首萃取我的本质的曲子
to find something that encapsulates my essence.
好吧 相信我 相信我
Okay, trust me, trust me,
我要带你去的地方
this place that I'm taking you,
我想你会找到你想要的
I think you'll get what you need.
来吧 过来 跟我走
Come on, come on. Follow me.
Lizzie 我能把我自行车留在这里吗
L- Lizzie, can I leave the bicycle here?
可以
Yeah.
我们要见的那个人
So, the person that we are seeing right now,
这人名叫Morton Norton
this guy's called Morton Norton...
Mort... Norton Morton
Mort... Norton Morton.
他是最大的...最大的顶尖的收藏音乐的
He's the biggest... biggest top collector
- 短物的收藏家 - 那个词是短效物收藏品
- of musical "ephemephra." - It's "ephemera."
短小物
"Emephera."
- 短...短效物收藏品 - 短...
- Ephem... ephemera. - Ephem...
好吧 所以你需要莫扎特的牙刷
Okay, so you need one of Mozart's toothbrushes?
对 或者他摸过的任何东西
Yeah, or- or something he touched.
我失去他了 海莱
I lost him, Hai Lai.
他跟我说不要指挥《安魂曲》
He told me not to do the Requiem.
- 莫扎特这么讲的 - 对 是的
- Mozart said that? - Yeah, yeah.
对 然后 他就过世了
Yeah, and then... he was gone.
先是Rivera大♥师♥ 然后莫扎特也没了
First it was Maestro Rivera, then no Mozart.
就像是我的头和我的精神都死了
You know, it's like my head and my spirit is gone.
我现在没有任何暗物质在漂流
I'm floating without any dark matter, you know.
我就是漂走了 像银河一样
I'm just drifting away, like a galaxy, you know,
什么都没有
without anything.
Rodrigo DeSousa 以及...
Announcing Rodrigo DeSousa and...
- 呃 Hailey - 海 海莱 Rut Rutledge
- Uh, Hailey. - Hai... Hai Lai Rut- Rutledge.
Rutledge参见
Hailey Rutledge.
美人儿
Che bella.
我的灵魂被运送到苍穹之上
My soul was transported to realms empyrean.
不过 Mary Beth 这是什么鬼
Except, Mary Beth, what the hell?
要听起来不一样 但是不要难听
It's meant to sound dissonant, not disfigured.
再来 从头来
Again, from the top.
哇
Wow.
大♥师♥
Maestro!
欢迎来到Norton的城♥堡♥
Benvenuti nel castello di Norton.
是的 你是顶尖的音乐短效物收藏品收藏家
Yes, you are the top collector of musical ephemera.
- 对吗 - 我是吗
- Right? - Am I?
或者我让你想起了谁
Or do I remind you of someone else?
我看你像卡洛·杰苏阿尔多
You do remind me of Carlo Gesualdo,
16世纪指挥家 但是只有一点像
the 16th century composer, but just a little bit.
不是...很像
Not... not so much.
我跟你说我觉得自己就是他
I can tell you that I feel most myself in his skin.
他不是那个和音超棒的指挥家吗
Wasn't he the composer with the great harmonies,
但是他同时也杀了自己的妻子
but who also killed his wife?
那是个糟糕 恶意的诋毁
Oh, that horrible, vicious rumor.
那个从没被证实过
It has never been proven.
他不是满身是血地冲到了街上吗
Didn't he run down the street covered in her blood?
那些真的是帕格尼尼的琴弦 还是
Are those actually Paganini's strings, or...?
我做过年代测定
I have age- tested the fibers.
这些绝对是北意大利19世纪生产的
They are definitely North Italian, 19th century,
但是他们是否是真品
but whether they are the genuine article
或者是精心制♥作♥的赝品 连我也分辨不出
or some elaborate fraud, not even I can say.
和您相同 DeSousa大♥师♥
Much the same as you, Maestro DeSousa.
我能说我很渴望和您见面吗
May I say that I have been longing to meet you?
啊 这个 顺便说下 绝对是
Uh, this, by the way, is most definitely
贝多芬的耳角
Beethoven's ear horn.
哦 我天 这是
Oh, my God, it is.
Mr. Morton Norton我们在这里
Mr. Morton Norton, we are here because
是因为大♥师♥真的急需一件东西
the maestro really needs something quite badly...
- 很重要的东西 - 对的
- something very important. - Yeah.
而且 呃...
And, uh...
好吧 这事常会发生的
All right. These things happen from time to time.
我可以展示给你们 但仅此而已
I can show them to you, but that's all.
我希望不要出现武力行为
I hope it won't come to blows.
好吧 所以我尽可能让这排气管可以吹降A调
All right, so I managed to get the tailpipes tuned to A- flat,
然后我把这个麦克
and I got this contact mic that I'm running
通过一些踏板连接到我的电子工作台上
through some pedals into my digital workstation.
好吧 听着 需要再调一下音调
Okay, listen, um, just work on the tone a little.
我们必须要
And we have to
让它升到降E调
get it up to E- flat.
啊 我另一个美妙的乐器来了
Ah, here's my other beautiful machine.
这是怎么情况
What the hell is this?
我倒了三趟车到这
I took three trains to get here.
我知道 听我说
I- I know. Listen.
我今晚需要一个演奏家
I need a player tonight.
我需要一个有心和勇气的演奏者
I need a player with heart and balls.
没有钱 没有荣誉 而且
There's no money, no glory, and
我不知道你的手腕怎么了
I don't know what's going on with your wrist.
哦 去他的吧 我听你的了
Oh, fuck it, I'm yours.
你得付我打车回家的钱
You pay for my cab home.
我崇拜你 Cynth
I adore you, Cynth.
你童年的马黛茶葫芦
Your childhood maté gourd.
- 嗯 - 你初次指挥登台
- Mm. - The jacket you wore
穿过的夹克
at your conducting debut.
小辫子
Locks of hair.
对 那是我的头发 我的头发
Yes, that's my hair. My hair.
菲艾玛给我的
Brought to me by La Fiamma,
在她回收♥容♥所♥之前的时候
before she went back into the asylum.
太糟了
So sad.
收♥容♥所♥?
The asylum?
听着 我看出来你俩都有点不安
Listen, I see that you're both upset,
我理解
and I understand.
人们发现我得到了他们
People find out that I have acquired
扔掉的东西 现在他们想要拿回去
their leave- behinds, and they want them back.
你的 我获取它们只是为了投机
Yours I procured merely as speculation.
谁知道这些未来是否会有价值呢
Who knows if they'll ever really be of any value?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 我的意思就是
Well, what I mean to say is that
我很乐于收♥购♥
I would be willing to strike a bargain.
你花了多少钱买♥♥马黛茶
How much did you pay for my maté?
好吧 那不是我们来这里的原因
Okay, that's not why we're here right now.
我们需要一些莫扎特的东西
We need something that belonged to Mozart.
为什么 你想要穿的和他一样吗
Why, do you intend to dress up like him,
比教皇还重要的女朋友
girlfriend who is more important than the Pope?
那很变♥态♥
That would be kinky.
也许 如果我有心情的话
Maybe, if I'm in the mood.
好 我建议这么做
Good. I recommend it.
能够选择我们生活的时代
It is such a privilege to choose the time
是很荣幸的
in which we live.
我非常厌恶现在
I so detest the present.
为什么是莫扎特
Why Mozart?
好吧 你知道当你和一些人对话
Okay, y- you know when you're talking to someone,
看上去他们是在那的
and it seems like they're there,
但是实际他们并不存在
but then they're not actually there,
然后他们就消失了
and then they disappear?
哦
Oh...
你把你的缪斯丢了
You have lost your muse.
对 他可不是什么好缪斯
Yeah, he's an asshole of a muse.
太多都不是
So many of them are.
你要让观众坐哪
Where will you put the audience?
哪里都行
Wherever they can get in.
哦 天啊 我自从在迪克·卡维特秀演出前
Oh, God, I haven't felt this nervous
喝了一大杯龙舌兰之后
since I did The Dick Cavett Show
再没这么紧张过
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表