剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
I could have appeared to any of them,
但我选择了你
but I chose you.
而你 一次又一次地令我失望
And you fail me over and over.
- 什么 - 你现在在做些什么
- What? - What are you doing?
因为 我来这儿了
Because of... No, I... come...
我在尽一个男朋友的责任
I'm just being a boyfriend and a girlfriend.
- 这很正常 - 叛徒
- That's, uh, uh, you know, normal. - Traitor!
你为什么要浪费时间
Why are you wasting time?
别跟我说什么浪费时间
Wasting time. Don't-don't tell me about wasting time, because
从我是个孩子起我就在指挥
I've been doing this since I was a little kid, you know?
我受够了 莫扎特 让我静一静
I'm done, Mozart. Just leave me alone for a while.
行吗
Okay.
Rodrigo你准备好听迷失时空的音乐了吗
Rodrigo, are you ready for Music Lost to Time and Space?
是 是 准备好了 准备好了
Yeah, yeah, I am. I am.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好 你们怎么说那个
Yes, I am. Yes. How-how do you say...
喉咙药
call this thing that, uh... for the throat?
能治咳嗽的
Like, for a cough? Like...
- 咳嗽糖浆吗 - 是叫咳嗽糖浆吗
- Like Robitussin? - Robitussin?
- 好 - 嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
咳嗽糖浆
Robitussin.
咳-嗽-糖-浆
Ro-bi-tuss-in.
我们走
Come.
我从未见过
I have never seen
像她一样刻苦练习的人
anyone practice so hard.
她12岁的时候 我要贿赂她
When she was 12, I literally had to bribe her
才能让她休息一天去学骑自行车
to take a day off and learn to ride a bike.
她跟我保证会给我开小灶
She promised me extra lessons.
我教过无数的学生 但我要说
Taught a billion of you. I'm just gonna say right now,
她是我最喜欢的一个
she's my favorite.
我为她现在的成就而自豪
And I am just so proud of all that she's accomplished.
你们都很幸运
You all are lucky.
能够在她面前演奏 还能问问题
You get to play for her, and you get to ask her questions.
谁先来
So who's gonna go first?
我喜欢
I love the way
你控制气息吹出C调的方法
that you used your breath to whisper that "C."
- 我想我要偷走这个方法了 - 谢谢夸奖
- I think I'm gonna steal that. - Thanks.
我一直在网上追踪你的信息
So, I've been Google-stalking you.
好的
Oh. Okay.
我发现你加入了一个合奏团
And I found out that you have an ensemble now,
并首次公演了Thomas Pembridge的作品
and you premiered a piece by Thomas Pembridge.
等等 这是真的吗
Wait. Really?
这是什么时候的事情
When did you do that?
就最近吧
Uh, recently.
- 为什么你改变了自己的方向 - 嗯
- Why did you change focus? - Um,
我渐渐地发觉一些事情
I think I began to see things, uh, I didn't really like
我并不喜欢交响乐团
about orchestras and, uh, in particular,
特别是里面的一些人
about some of the men involved.
某个人尤其讨厌
Well, really one guy in particular
他是个混♥蛋♥
who was kind of a jerk.
像他吗
Like him?
我有个问题要问Miss Rutledge
I-I have a question for Miss Rutledge.
你一开始是怎么决定学习双簧管的呢
How did you first pick up your oboe?
还是说双簧管选择了你
Or did the oboe pick you up?
实际上 是我爸爸替我做的这个决定
Um, well, my dad actually picked it for me.
他买♥♥下双簧管的时候
He actually even tested it on someone
甚至还找了一个跟我手差不多大的人试了试
with similar-sized hands.
然后把它作为生日礼物送给了我
And he gave it to me for my birthday,
即使我想要的是一只小狗
even though I'd asked for a puppy,
因为当初我想
because I didn't think that we'd ever be able
我们家怎么可能买♥♥得起专业乐器
to afford a professional instrument.
我从头到尾哭着度过了自己的生日派对
And then I cried for my entire birthday party,
但是后来我真的爱上了双簧管
but I really fell in love with it.
好的 下一位
All right, who's next?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你还肯见我
Thanks for meeting me.
这有什么 我们好久没见了 近来如何
Of course. It's been a while. How have you been?
我已经准备好回归了 我想要为教皇演奏
I'm ready to come back, and I'd like to play for the Pope.
那太好了
Oh, that's wonderful.
你的手腕好些了吗
So the wrist is better?
我都休息好几个月了 没问题的
It's been a few months. I'm ready.
- 医生怎么说 - 他支持我回来
- And your doctor? - He's supportive.
那好 让他给我发来豁免函
Great. Have him send me a waiver
我会取消替补安排
and I'll cancel the sub.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
实际上 我的医生并没有完全支持我
My doctor's not entirely supportive.
他说我手腕上肌腱的恢复情况
He told me the tendons aren't growing back
不如他的预想
in the way he hoped, and I should rest
我应该再休息三个月
for another three months.
也就是说他根本就不支持你回来工作
He's not supportive at all then.
Gloria 一直在小孩子身边工作
Gloria, I'm losing my mind
我都快疯了
working with the kids.
我需要回来继续演奏
I need to be playing.
但是没有医生的豁免函 我不能让你回来
And I can't bring you back without a waiver.
如果你又受伤了 责任算谁的呢
I mean, if you hurt yourself again, the liability would be...
我可以签免责协议
I will sign anything you want.
Cynthia 你知道规矩的
Cynthia, you know the rules.
实际上 你去年还跟工会那群人谈判了的
In fact, you negotiated for them last year.
等我拿到医生给你开的豁免函
When I get the waiver from your doctor,
我们会非常欢迎你回归的
we'd be delighted to have you back.
在那之前 你仍然在编制里
Until then, you're on payroll.
你应该听从音乐总监的安排
You should be where your musical director tells you to be.
实际上 医生还跟我说
Well, the doctor also told me
即使我能恢复到可以演出的状况
that even when I can play again,
我再演奏几年可能也就不行了
I might only have a couple years.
祝你今天过得愉快 Gloria
Have a good one, Gloria.
或许是缺乏睡眠的后果
Maybe it was the sleep deprivation,
或许是迷幻药的作用
or maybe the LSD.
亦或是我们称之为"灵感"的
Or perhaps it was the whispering siren
塞壬低吟
that we call inspiration,
我小心地叠起了我的和服
but I carefully folded my kimono,
跟随着洋子
and followed Yoko
沿着崎岖的小路登上了火山山顶
up the craggy path to the crest of the volcano.
大♥师♥?
Maestro?
干啥啊
What?
你谁啊
Wh-what is it? Who are you?
我是Alan Lawford
I'm Alan Lawford.
真不敢相信我居然正在与您交谈
I can't believe I'm even talking to you.
您知道那种感觉吗
You know those moments where you feel
灵魂出窍的感觉
like you're outside your body?
- 呃 - 我能坐下吗
- Mm-hmm. - Is it okay if I sit down?
不能 你♥他♥妈♥到底是干什么的
I-I don't think so. Wh-what the fuck do you want?
- 我叫Alan Lawford - 你已经说过了
- My name is Alan Lawford. - You said, yes.
我知道你叫Alan Lawford了
I know you're Alan Lawford, yes.
我去乐团那儿了 他们告诉我要来这里
I went to the symphony and they told me to come here,
所以我就来了
so... now I'm here.
- 我来的不是时候吗 - 真不是时候
- Is this a bad time? - It is.
我正忙着写我的自传呢
I'm just working very hard on my unauthorized autobiography.
好吧 那我先走了
Of course. I'll go.
- 很好 - 期待拜读您的自传
- Yeah. - I can't wait to read the book.
谢了
Oh, thank you.
我不是说DeSousa大♥师♥不好
No disrespect to Maestro DeSousa,
但是 我想说您是我最喜欢的当代指挥家
but you're my favorite living conductor.
等等
Uh, well, um... let's see.
好吧 你回来
Yeah, okay. Come on in.
- 我不想耽误您... - 没事儿 别介意
- I don't want to... - Please. No, no, no.
坐下聊聊吧
It's all right. Sit down a minute.
- 好的 - 我能抽出来一点时间
- Okay. - I've got a few minutes.
- 太好了 - 你不会占用我很长时间吧
- Oh, great. - Won't take long, right?
- 不会的 一分钟就够了 - 好
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表