剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
- Uh, uh, arigato... - I don't even see the box.
...谢你 福本桑
...uh, gozayamishita, Fukumoto-san.
我很期待继续与您讨论
I look forward to continuing to discuss
我们的合作关系
our partnership.
苏格兰威士忌 谢谢
你好 Jerry
Hello, Jerry.
你发现我的秘密小基地
So, you found my little haunt.
如果是Gloria让你来的 那我无话可说
Yeah, if Gloria sent you, I'm not interested.
不 我不是代表Gloria来的
No, I'm not here from Gloria.
我偷偷溜出来的
I snuck out.
对了 别告诉Gloria福本正在
Well, don't tell Gloria that Fugu
认真地重新考虑捐赠的事情
is seriously rethinking his donation.
操了
Aw, fuck, no.
但这一切都跟我没关系了
But hey, not my pig, not my farm.
不 全能的上帝啊 她会崩溃的
Oh, no. God almighty, she will be crushed.
从另一方面来说
On the other hand,
纽约还有其他管弦乐团
there are other orchestras in New York.
你这是什么意思 大♥师♥
What are you getting at, Maestro?
我不知道 这音乐就像个无底深渊
I don't know, this music, it's, like, an abyss,
你从中通过 然后从另一头出来
and you go through the abyss and come out on the other side,
发现另一头是更多的黑暗
and there's just even more fucking darkness.
我只是不知道我是否能做到
Yeah. I just don't know if I can do that.
海莱
Hai Lai?
你去哪儿了
Hi. Where did you go?
你是在跟马♥勒♥说话吗
Are you talking to him?
不 我是在跟...别的人说话
No, I was talking to... someone else.
这非常棒 海莱
Oh, that's really good, Hai Lai.
就保持你和...那东西的联♥系♥
Just-just keep your... be in touch with that.
决赛他们选了马♥勒♥第6交响曲
Listen, for the finals, they chose Mahler 6.
马♥勒♥第6交响曲
Mahler 6!
- 天哪 你会赢的 你会赢的 - 不会
- Oh, my God, you're gonna win. You're gonna win. - No.
没错 你一定会赢的 是的 我能预见到这个
Yes, you're gonna win. Yes. Yes, I can see it.
你会赢的 我能预见到未来
I mean, yeah, you're gonna win. I can see the future.
- 拜托别这么说 - 你会赢得比赛的
- Please don't say that. - Yes, you're gonna win,
你的时代要开始了
and you know what, everything's beginning now for you.
- 你能做任何事情 - 我真的不认为
- You can do anything. - I really just don't think
我能搞定这个
that I have a handle on this.
什么 看看你指挥柏辽兹时的表现
What? But look what you did with the Berlioz.
你棒得令人难以置信
You were incredible.
你那么棒 你...
You were so good. You were just...
真是太...神奇了
completely... magical, you know?
你对自己所做的事情
I mean, you didn't have a...
甚至都没有个清晰的概念
a very clear concept of what you were doing,
但你...就只是在演奏音乐
but you just... I mean, you just played the music.
我对所做的事情没有清晰的概念是什么意思
What do you mean that I didn't have a clear concept about it?
你明白我什么意思
You know what I mean.
我是说你只是...
I mean, you were just...
出于本能
you know, from the instinct coming out.
而我...我聆听你的演奏
And I w... I was listening to you,
我不再是你的教练 我只是个听众
and I stopped being your coach, I was just an audience.
你明白吗 一切皆因音乐
You know? It was music, there was music happening.
好吧 我真的需要靠马♥勒♥
Okay, well, I really need to ram this Mahler
让他们心服口服
down their fucking throats,
那么如果你能指导我一会儿的话
so if you could be my coach for a few seconds,
那就太棒了
that would be really great.
要诚实一点
Just be honest with me.
百分百诚实吗
Complete honesty?
是的
Yeah.
- 你确定吗 - 试试呗
- You sure? - Go for it.
好吧
All right, okay.
在台上
Well, all right, at the top,
你的手放在了正确的位置
your hands were in the right position,
然后你有点太兴奋了
but then you just got really excited
你开始指挥后 连音有点不对
and you went for it and the legato was a little bit off.
你懂的 就是没有理解透彻
You know, it didn't sink in.
- 好吧 - 对吧
- Right, okay. - Right?
这有点像是...差不多对了
It was a little bit like, ah, almost there,
但问题是延音
but then the problem is that the fermata,
有点太短了
there was something, that it was a little bit too short.
例如小号♥进来的时机有一点点晚了
So the trumpets, for example, came in a little bit too late
然后是双簧管 它又有点太响了
and then the oboe, it came in a little bit too loud.
- 大概是... - 等一下 这是...
- And it was... - Yeah. Wait, so that's...
- 这是前20小节 - 没错 没错
- that's the first 20 bars. - Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
当长笛奏起时
Yes, when the flutes, for example, they come in,
你没有向他们提示如何分乐句
you didn't really show them how to phrase,
因此他们就不知道该在什么地方换气
so they didn't know where to breathe
那就是问题所在 你明白吗
and that's the problem, you know?
管乐演奏都有这个现象
It happened with all the winds...
要知道这不是非黑即白的事情
You know, it wasn't orange or white,
而是要取中间的一个平衡点
it was just like something there in the middle...
这个我们以前讨论过的
You know this thing we've been talking about, you know,
就像不强调所有事情
like, not underlining everything.
这些家伙知道他们在干什么
These guys, they know what they're doing, you know?
就让它顺其自然
But just let it play, you know?
聆听他们...我不知道 但下次
Like, listen to them... I don't know, but next time,
你会做得非常完美的 海莱
you have to get it really perfect, Hai Lai,
非常 非常完美
really, really perfect.
想成为一个伟大的指挥家的话 要做到很多事情
要有一双敏锐的耳朵
了解关于曲目的知识
而最重要的是一个伟大的指挥家必须有令人信服的远见和沟通能力
Hesby
Oh, Hesby!
真高兴你打电♥话♥来了
How wonderful to hear from you.
什...你能再说一遍吗
Wha... could you just repeat that?
我 我...这里信♥号♥♥接收不太...
I-I... the reception here isn't...
什么 他什么时候说的 什么时候
What? When did he say that? When?
我就想替莫扎特和摩托车
What in the name of Mozart
还有这世上其他见鬼玩意儿问问你
and motorcycles and everything else
你♥他♥妈♥是犯什么病
in the damn world is wrong with you?!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你♥他♥妈♥的小时候经历了什么
What the hell happened in your childhood
- 让你变成现在这个样子 - 亲爱的
- to make you like this?! - What, darling,
你在说什么呢
are you talking about?
还在装傻呢
Still play dumb?
你别管闲事
You stay out of this.
我刚刚和Hesby通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to Hesby.
他说你们见过面了
He said you met with him
还说他现在还无法决定由谁来指挥《避难所》
and now he can't decide who should perform the Asyla.
他说应该由我们自己来解决这件事
He said that we should sort it out amongst ourselves.
你怎么敢背着我偷偷摸摸搞事
How dare you go sneaking around behind my back?
是我偷偷摸摸搞事吗 别五十步笑百步了
Me?! Oh, that's the pot calling the kettle black.
- 你说什么呢 - 拜托了
- What are you talking about? - Oh, please.
你是觉得我傻吗
You think I'm stupid?
那些礼物 鲜花 情书
I mean, all the gifts, the flowers, the love letters.
我是想说 如果你劈腿了的话
I mean, all right, if you're having an affair,
为什么不直说呢
why don't you just say so?
毕竟 我也许有时候也想浪一下
After all, I might want to step out myself sometime.
天知道
I mean, heaven knows
一夫一妻制从来不是我的菜
monogamy was never one of my things.
那些不是情书
Those aren't love letters.
是Daniel Mahajan写来的
They're from Daniel Mahajan.
他希望我去运营古根海姆博物馆
He wants me to come and run the Guggenheim.
什么 Mah...
What? Mah... Mah...
太荒谬了..你...
that's ridic... you...
那你为什么不告诉我
Well, why didn't you tell me?
因为我爱你 Thomas
Because, Thomas, I love you,
而你♥他♥妈♥却是个大嘴巴
but you have a big fucking mouth!
- 你会接受这份工作吗 - 不会
- Are you gonna take the job? - No.
不会 不会
No, no,
因为我要把那个作品拿回来
because I am going to get the piece back
我还要把你那个业余乐团
and I am going to crush your amateur
碾成碎片
borough orchestra.
太棒了
Fine!
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表