剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
那个 我觉得这意味着
Well, I guess it means that, uh,
她值得拥有一切的
that she deserves everything.
就是 所有的 美好的东西
You know, everything that... that is good.
我第一次听她演奏的时候
When I heard her play for the first time,
就好像 好像听到了鸟儿的鸣叫
it was like... like listening to birds.
不 不是那样
No, but not like that.
不对 更像是 像一只鸟
No, more like a, like a bird...
好像母鸟反刍的行为
like a mother bird regurgitating.
知道吗 哺喂小鸟
You know, feeding the little baby bird.
就是 你知道
And... You know, this...
对 优美的 但又有点忧伤
Yeah, like beautiful, yet a little bit unpleasant.
好像魔法一样
Like magical.
灵魂 对
The blood, yes.
她是在用灵魂演奏
She played with the blood.
是这样
Yes.
那他是谁
And... and who is he?
是你
He's you.
- 他是我 - 对
- He's me? - Yeah.
还有一个女人 对吧
There's another woman, isn't there?
也许是你生命中最重要的女人
Perhaps the most important woman in your life.
你的乐团
¿La orquestra?
啊
Ah.
好了 我想请你展示一下
Now, I wonder if you can show me
你要如何指挥"她"
how you would conduct her.
什么
What?
就
Just...
要把我脑子里的想法全表现出来吗
Just like that? Like anything that comes into my head?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
可以
All right.
嗯 请便
Hmm. Welcome.
BGM: An Important Woman - DAVID MAJZLIN QUARTET
不 不 老天
No, no, no. Geez.
嗯
Um, um...
我看一下哈
Let me see.
你们能不能试着
Perhaps, do you think you could possibly...
绷紧点
tighten?
再来一次
Try it again.
问题是这样
Here's the problem.
所有伟大的乐团都会发出声响
All great orchestras have a sound,
但你们没有
and you don't.
当然你们发出声音来了
Well, I would say you do.
可你们是把贝多芬的音乐
But it's the sound of Beethoven
演奏成了狗屎
being shit out of your instruments.
那就告诉我们怎么做 大♥师♥
Then tell us what to do, Maestro.
演奏得好点
Play better!
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I beg your pardon.
我道歉 对不起
Please, I apologize.
抱歉
Please, um...
我能失陪一会儿吗
would you excuse me for one moment?
老天
Oh, God.
你好
Hello.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看起来像是见了鬼
You look like you've seen a ghost.
哦我是见鬼了 我见到我音乐事业里的鬼
Oh, I have. I've just seen the ghost of my career.
你瞧 我认为我不能...
Look, I- I don't think I can...
我
I...
不 不
No. No.
不 没事
No! All right.
瞧 他们是垃圾
Look, they're garbage.
可那不要紧 没事
But that's all right, it- it's all right.
因为我能化腐朽为神奇
Because I can burn that garbage into pure gold.
我能让这个乐团发出声响
I can give this orchestra a sound.
我就是最伟大的声响
I am the sound.
好了 我们开始 再来
Come on! Let's go. Again.
大家准备
All right, everybody.
忽略噪音
Ignore the noise.
专注在音乐上
Focus on the music.
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
很好听吧 对吗
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?
值得一试啊
Worth a try.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Great job, guys.
你知道吗 Caroline
And you know what, Caroline?
行吧
Fine.
你赢了
You win.
给你
Here.
是新的乐曲
It's a new piece.
做得很好
Nice work.
好好演奏它
Take care of it, will you?
谢谢你
Thank you!
不客气
You're welcome!
能听到你们对这首曲子的演绎 我很激动
I'm excited to hear what you guys do with this.
另外 我邻居已经报♥警♥了
Also, my neighbor just called the police.
好的 我们现在就走 太感谢啦
Okay, yeah, we're just leaving now. Thank you so much!
我们走吧 快走
Let's go, let's go.
你知道 我刚才在想
You know, I was thinking that...
这舞蹈 不是真的关于浮士德
it's really not about Faust, the dance.
更多是关于我吧
It's more about me.
你认为自己在某些方面与浮士德不相似吗
You don't identify with Faust in any way?
不 我之前为了拿企业赞助
No, I had to do this horrendous taco commercial
做了一个可怕的玉米卷广♥告♥
for the last corporation, you know, that...
嗯
Mm.
然后这家公♥司♥被另一家公♥司♥收♥购♥了
And then that corporation got bought by another corporation.
现在他们逼我指挥莫扎特的《安魂曲》
Now they're forcing me to do Mozart's Requiem.
呃 我现在过度商业化了
And, um, I have to be over- commercialized
过度曝光 我觉得被榨干了 知道吗
and overexposed, and, and I just feel dry, you know,
在出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂 所以是的
and selling my soul, so yes, I- I mean,
在某些方面 我是感觉自己有点像浮士德
in a way, I feel a little bit like Faust,
但可能更像浮士德的邻居
but more like Faust's neighbor.
浮士德的邻居 我喜欢
Faust's neighbor. I like that.
对
Yeah.
我觉得我们可以把这些都放到作品里
I think we can put all of that into the piece.
你觉得呢
You know?
这可是个大工程
It's a lot of work.
那你做吗
You up for it?
当然 我很喜欢呢
Of course. I love it.
我喜欢这个热狗 我喜欢
I mean, I love the hot dog, I love the, I love the...
就是 我喜欢你问我的每个问题
you know, the every question you ask me,
喜欢你把他们融入表演的方式
and how we put it, you know, into play,
还有每一次我问那些舞者
you know, and- and every time I ask the dancers...
简直不可思议 我爱他们
You know? It was incredible, I- I love the dancers.
他们也爱你
They love you.
下次排练见
Next rehearsal?
- 好的 - 再见
- Yes. - I'll see you.
- 好 - 回见
- Okay. - See you. Bye- bye.
你可以让我去帮你向Shaw要作品啊
You could have asked me to ask Shaw for the, for the piece.
不 那正好是我不能做的
No, that's literally what I couldn't do.
嗯 这样会让你过多介入我的人际圈是吗
Mm, because it is too much in the orbit.
是的
Yes.
完全正确
Yeah, exactly.
BGM: Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor, P. 1/16: Lento con gran espressione - Adam Harasiewicz
你为什么从没指挥过《安魂曲》
Why haven't you conducted the Requiem?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能因为它是重要作品里
Maybe because it's the biggest deal
最重要的作品
of the, the biggest deals.
可我觉得我已经准备好了
But I think I'm ready for it now.
所以你准备指挥《安魂曲》
So you've got the Requiem...
- 嗯 - 乐团
- Mm- hmm. - ...the orchestra,
青少年乐团
the youth orchestra.
还有编舞 我可能会参与舞蹈编排
And the dance choreography, I might be in the dance choreography.
呃 难道我又要跟舞蹈演员约会了吗
Ugh, how did I date another dancer?
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表