剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
I love you and I don't need you to love me.
好吧 我也...爱你
Well, I do... love you.
Warren Boyd
Warren Boyd.
他个性就很沉闷
He's a very sleepy character.
所有的音乐家都是这样 不善于表达
All musicians are. They're very bad with words.
也不善于聆听
They-they don't listen that well with words.
你现在又回到教练的角色了吗
Did you just put your coaching hat back on?
- 是的 我是 - 好的
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Okay.
切换角色了
The-the hat, the-the slippers,
- 不说沉重的话题了 - 是的
- the-the heavy thing, yes. - Yes.
你说的都很对
What you're saying is very good,
但是你去了日本
but in Japan you'll only have time
能够指挥乐团的时间就只有20分钟
for like, 20 minutes to work with the orchestra.
我还没入选呢好吧
Well, I haven't even gotten in yet.
只是说
Well, just, you know,
学会让他们顺着你的感觉走
learn to give them what you want, you know?
- 好的 - 不要像布道一样冗长
- Okay. - With-with no sermon.
- 不要唠叨 - 不要
- No sermon. - No.
你站在指挥台上 海莱
You'll be behind the podium, Hai Lai,
乐器在演奏家的手中
so the instruments can be with their musicians, you know.
让你的存在变大
Just make yourself huge.
更大 让自己成为一个巨大的幻想
- Bigger, like a vision, like a vision. - Ooh!
- 你明白吗 - 但是我觉得自己现在有点傻气
- You know? - I feel kind of silly right now, though.
是挺傻气的 但这正是因为我们在做的事情
Yeah, well, it's very silly, yes, because everything we do
本身就有些荒谬
is-is kind of ridiculous.
这跟Thomas的指挥课感觉完全不同
This is very different than my lessons with Thomas.
怎么说呢
Yeah? Which way?
好吧
All right, okay.
我们真的必须专心练习了 快起来
We really need to focus now. Get up.
- 专心练习 好的 好的 专注一点 - 好的
- Mm? Focus, okay. Yes, yes, focus. - Yes.
把我当成一面镜子
Okay, so I'm the mirror, okay?
你来指挥
And you do the conducting, okay?
等一下 海莱 海莱
Okay, wait, Hai Lai, Hai Lai, the...
你看看是不是太夸张了
What? It's a bit too much, no?
我这么做 他们才能知道
Oh, that's, uh, so that they know
我正引入序章
that I'm referencing the opening.
好的 他们并不需要知道
Okay. Okay, well, they don't need to know, you know.
- 他们只管演奏 - 我觉得他们需要知道
- They just need to play. - I feel like they do need to know
只有准备好了才能开始演奏
so that they can play.
- 好的 你试试不用说话的方式来表达 - 不说话吗
- Okay, but try it without words. - No words?
不要
No.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你是怎么做到演奏
How can you play something that just...
逐渐消失的音乐呢 我从未有过那种体验
disappears? I've never experienced that. I don't know.
弄明白干什么呢
But what's to understand?
只管演奏你的音乐 赚到你的钱就好了
Just play the music and cash the checks.
这就是莫扎特离开我的原因
This is the reason why Mozart left me.
我对这部作品毫无灵感
I have nothing to give to this piece.
你给我打住吧
I'm gonna have to stop you right there.
你很伤感 我对此感到抱歉
You're sad, and I'm sorry...
但是我可不喜欢伤感
but I don't do sadness.
祝你好运吧
Best of luck to you.
你有88个琴键可以按
You've got 88 keys.
都给我用上
Use them!
好的
All right!
"Thomas Pembridge带领皇后区爱乐团
"Thomas Pembridge's Queens Phil
如同一只骑在摩托上的凤♥凰♥ 浴火重生了"
has emerged like a phoenix on a motorcycle."
- 还不错 - 听听
- Well, that's wonderful. - Listen to this.
"在被纽约交响乐团弄得昏昏欲睡之时
"We're finally awake after being lulled to sleep
我们的精神终于得到了唤醒
"by the New York Symphony,
他们塌掉的天花板
"whose crumbling ceiling might have proved
也被认为是一种隐喻"
to be too apt a metaphor."
搞什么
Oh, what?!
这些混♥蛋♥玩意儿
That fickle asshole.
我们下周就要宣布首演Hesby的新作《避难所》
We're announcing Hesby's "Asyla" next week.
我倒要看看到时候他们怎写
We'll see what they're writing then!
你等等
Oh, you... wait.
- 你是说我的老朋友Hesby吗 - 是的
- You mean my old friend, Hesby? - Yeah.
我介绍给你认识的那个Hesby吗
Ah, yes, the-the Hesby who I introduced you to,
要是我告诉他不要接受你的委托
who would never have taken that commission
他就不会的
if I hadn't told him to.
我们乐团委托了他 而你自愿退出乐团
The symphony commissioned him, and you quit the symphony
去骑你的小摩托车
to go play with your scooter bikes.
这是谁送的
Who sent this?
- 哦 - 有巧克力呢
- Oh. - Ooh, it's got... oh, lovely chocolate.
只是个捐资人
Just a donor.
我亲爱的
Mm, lovely.
最近总是收到礼物呢 这些小小的包裹
They keep coming, don't they? These little packages.
你放手
Let go.
是谁一直给你送礼物
Who keeps sending you these gifts?
- 把它给我 - 我不
- Let me have it. - Mm, no, no.
我来了
All right, I'm here.
- 你去上课吧 - 你确定你能做的了服务生吗
- Go. Get your lesson. - You sure you can take waiting?
这可比你想象的难一点
It's harder than you think.
不好意思 难道只有说大话的13岁小孩才能做好服务生吗
Oh, I'm sorry. I need to be a mouthy 13-year-old to do a good job?
看在你漂亮的份上给你点提示
当我没说
You know what? Never mind.
臭小子
我是说拿小费的窍门啊
Hey, I meant like in money.
你以为你是第一个表现得像混混的青少年吗
You think you're the first teenager to act like a punk?
我他妈还出过书呢
I wrote the fucking book.
现在却要替一个不知感激的臭小子
Now I'm supposed to be a one-handed waitress
带着一只受伤的手端盘子吗
for an ungrateful little prick?
操
Fuck.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
我真是个大傻瓜
I was really stupid.
又把手腕弄伤了
I fucked up my wrist again.
我真♥他♥妈♥的傻 我就是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜
It's fucking stupid. I'm stupid about a lot of things.
我应该去看医生的 但是
I'm supposed to call a doctor, but, you know,
医生肯定会让我再修养一年的
he's gonna say take another year's rest.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
妈的
Oh, shit.
你必须要从心底里想要做成这件事情
You know, you have to really want this.
- 什么 - 音乐
- What? - Music.
打鼓
The drums.
你想打鼓吗
You want it?
这是我现在唯一喜欢做的事情了
It's the only thing I like doing.
那你要来请求我
Then ask me.
带着尊重来请求我帮助你
Ask me to help you... with respect.
请问你能不能替我的班 让我好去练习打鼓呢
Can you please take over my shift so I can go practice?
这就对了
Yeah.
但是以后让我听到你用刚才跟我说话的方式
But if I ever hear you talk about a girl or a woman
谈论任何一个女孩或是女性 我就不帮你了
the way you talked to me, we're done.
好吧
Okay.
Hailey 我还是不太明白那个停顿的处理方法
Hailey, I'm still not sure about that notation. I...
Hailey 你怎么了
Hailey, what's up?
喉咙?
Uh, throat?
你没有喉头
You have no throat.
是喉炎吧
Laryngitis.
会传染吗
Is it contagious?
- 是假想的喉炎 - 有意思了
- It's a laryngitis of the mind. - Interesting.
明白了
Got it. Cool.
你怎么...
How...
不是那样吗
Not like that?
噢 你想让我拉琴马颤音吗
Oh, you want me to go ponticello.
哦 你...
Oh, you...
你想让我想一个小姑娘一样手舞足蹈吗
You want me to dance around like a little girl?
抱歉 大♥师♥
I'm sorry, Maestra.
他们是我最初的也是最好的评论家
They're my first and best critics,
因为他们不会说谎
because they don't lie.
来 Thomas 你看看Swoozie的眼睛
Here, Thomas, look in Swoozie's eyes.
那里埋藏着最简单温柔的真理
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表