剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
- 怎么了 - 你让它感到害怕了
- What? What? What? - You make him scared.
别把它拿走 别把我的刺猬拿走
Oh, don't take him. Don't take my hedgehog.
海莱 我能看你比赛吗
Hai Lai, can I watch?
我只在公♥寓♥里看你指挥过
Come on, I've only seen you conduct inside the apartment.
你明白的
Come on, you know?
可以 当然 好吧
Uh, yeah, sure. Okay.
- 可以吗 - 是的 可以
- Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah.
酷 非常好
Cool. Excellent. Yes.
走吧 那是我们要坐的火车
Let's go. That's our train. That's our train.
第二轮
Round two.
在此我们希望你们能够更进一步
This is where we need you to step forward
并让自己脱颖而出
and distinguish yourself.
所以今天...
So today...
我们会观看你们的排演
we watch you rehearse.
这是真正的指挥
That is where conducting truly happens.
我们会观察你们
We'll be watching you, seeing how you contend
看你们是如何与乐队抗衡的
with the orchestra.
本轮演奏的作品是
The piece for this round will be
- 柏辽兹的幻想交响曲 - 抗酸药要么
- Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique... - Antacid?
要的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我第一次来
It's my first time.
...你们将有20分钟的时间进行排演
...20 minutes to rehearse.
如果我们觉得厌烦了
When we get bored...
你们就会听到这样的铃♥声♥
you'll hear the bell.
他们让她指挥了7分钟 还行
They let her go seven minutes. Not bad.
下一位是...
Next...
Hailey Rutledge
Hailey Rutledge.
感觉很棒
That was great.
就我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
Hailey表现得他妈的太棒了
Hailey blasted it out of the fucking park.
她比第一轮的时候好很多
I mean, she was way better than she was in the first round.
她做指挥有多久了
How long has she been doing this?
不到一年
Less than a year.
Rodrigo手把手教她的
- Rodrigo吗 - 是的
- Rodrigo? - Yeah.
不不不不 她没有一个动作像Rodrigo
No, no, no, no. There wasn't one Rodrigo move.
她自己很有想法
She has plenty of ideas herself.
你们觉得有纪怎么样
What about Yuki?
她非常像Hailey
She is very similar to Hailey.
是吗 哪方面
Oh, really? And in what way?
都是女人对吗
Their lack of male genitalia?
她们在表现音乐的方式都很直觉 很感性
他说什么呢
What's he saying?
他说她太女性化了
He said she's too feminine.
告诉我混♥蛋♥在日语里怎么说
Tell me, in Japanese, what is "asshole"?
为什么每个人都要针对我
混♥蛋♥
Yeah, asshole!
我...
I...
同意...
agree...
信郎的...
with...
看法
Noburo.
我认为...
I think...
有纪应该被淘汰掉
Yuki should be cut!
这个闻起来很像小点心
It smells like munchies.
大♥师♥
Maestro.
你好 Gloria
Ai, Gloria. Hey.
你 你来这儿做什么
What-what are you doing here?
我们得去见福本先生
We're going to go see Mr. Fukumoto.
不不不 我不想去向他道歉 不
No. No, no, no. I don't want to apologize to him. No.
你不需要向他道歉
You don't have to.
但需要向他解释一下
But he deserves an explanation.
想想青少年管弦乐团吧
Remember the Youth Orchestra.
你这个声音是什么情况
What is that voice that you're doing?
这是我的刺猬声
It's my hedgehog voice.
所以...来吧
So... come on.
不 我们还没知道海莱有没有入围
No. But we don't know if Hai Lai got in.
她入围了
She got in.
你还好吗
You okay?
以下是五位...
Here are the names...
- 比不上你 - 入围决赛的选手名单
- Not as good as you. - ...of the five finalists.
上野大辅
Daisuke Ueno.
Umberto Panetta
Umberto Panetta.
Andrei Novak
Andrei Novak.
Roger Wilson
Roger Wilson.
以及...
And...
...Hailey Rutledge
...Hailey Rutledge.
感谢各位没有入围的选手
Thank you to everyone not moving forward,
并祝各位决赛选手好运
and good luck to all the finalists.
决赛曲目是
And the piece will be
马♥勒♥第6号♥交响曲
Mahler 6.
马♥勒♥ 操了
Mahler. Fuck.
现在让我们来看看你到底有什么本事
Now we'll see what you've really got.
有纪
Yuki.
有纪
Yuki!
Hailey
Oh, Hailey.
我不知道该说些什么 你那么棒
I don't know what to say. You were so amazing.
你又能做什么呢
Oh, what can you do?
而且 他们从来没让两个女选手同时进入决赛
Besides, they'll never have two women in the finals.
你真的相信这个吗
You really think that's true?
相信我 这事我见多了
Trust me, I've seen it over and over.
我就到这儿了
Oh. That's it for me.
我已经老得不适合参加这些比赛了
I'm officially too old for these competitions.
我要怎么跟我父母说呢
What am I gonna tell my parents?
有纪 请帮我翻译
Yuki, translate for me.
我需要确保她听懂我的话
I need to make sure she hears this.
你知道在全世界顶尖的
You know that only four of the top
150个管弦乐团里
150 orchestras in the world
只有4个是女指挥领导的吗
are led by a woman?
4个
Four.
好好表现你的马♥勒♥
Take the fucking Mahler
让他们知道你的厉害
and ram it down their throats.
我会尽全力的
I'll do my best.
福本先生
Mr. Fukumoto.
大...
Oh. The m...
大♥师♥有话想要跟您说
the maestro would like to say something to you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你...说得很好
Oh. You are... That's good.
没错 我为弄死机器人感到抱歉
Yes, yes, but for killing the robot.
没必要那么做 但...
That was unnecessary. But...
我这么做不是因为音乐
not for the music.
你让我指挥《安魂曲》
You know, you asked me to do the Requiem...
那就是我理解的《安魂曲》
Well, that was my Requiem.
别 别生气
Don't-don't be... m-mad.
好吧 冲我发火吧
Well, okay, be angry at me.
但别冲着Gloria 乐团
But not... not with Gloria, not with the orchestra,
大楼...
not with the building...
还有青少年乐团
or the Youth Orchestra.
我没生气
I'm not angry.
WAM也没有死
And WAM isn't dead.
很好 很好 它没死
Oh. Th-That's good, that's good. He's-he's not dead.
你好 大♥师♥
Hello, Maestro.
你好
Hey.
- 我以为你死了 - 确切地说
- I thought you were dead. - To be precise,
我短路了
I short-circuited.
我现在明白了易碎性力学
I now understand the dynamics of fragility.
多谢你 我真正知道了如何完成《安魂曲》
Thanks to you, I truly know how to finish the Requiem.
大♥师♥ 我对你很失望
Maestro, I am disappointed in you.
我一直以为你是那种不走寻常路的人
I always thought you were an out-of-box kind of guy.
《安魂曲》很动人 但无法让我们进步
The Requiem was beautiful, but it didn't move us forward.
我是那种
I am an out-of-box
不遵循常规的人
kind of guy, I mean, like an inside-box...
- 呃 谢... - 我甚至都不知道常规是什么
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表