剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
干杯
Kanpai!
干杯
Kanpai.
我他妈到底来东京干嘛了
What the fuck am I doing in Tokyo?
你马上就要赢得这次指挥比赛了啊 海莱
You're about to win a conducting competition, Hai Lai.
我才是他妈的到底来东京干嘛了
What the fuck am I doing in Tokyo?
你是来确保一大笔资金到账
You are securing a massive amount of financing
你还要指挥一篇由机器人合写的作品
and you are conducting a piece cowritten by an AI
然后你还要给我鼓励
and you are supporting me.
是么 最后一件事才是我真正想做的
Well, that last thing is the only thing I really care about.
我觉得住在这么一个高大上的好酒店里真奇怪
I feel weird that I'm staying in a super, super nice hotel
因为其他所有人都只是住普通的好酒店而已
and that everyone else is just staying at a super nice hotel.
嗯 是啊 你现在有点
Mmm. Yeah, you're having the...
资产阶级式的内疚感
and, yeah, the bourgeois' guilt.
我们出去玩吧
Let's go out.
- 不 - 现在就走 对 没错
- No... - Let's get out right now, yes, yes!
好吗 这里是东京啊 来吧
Okay? It's Tokyo, come on.
会好玩的 来吧 走
It's good, come on. Come on.
- 有很多好玩的地方 - 好吧
- There's so many good places here. - Okay.
BGM: 2 Piano Pieces: II. Grudge - Noriko Ogawa
真不敢相信他们这一整层楼
I can't believe that they have an entire floor
都卖♥♥经典音乐
for classical music.
那当然啦 海莱
Well, of course, Hai Lai.
这些日本人
I mean, these Japanese people, you know,
他们做事真的很厉害 知道吗
they-they do things really good, you know?
就好像
Like... you know?
我重新拿到了 那个 家谱什么的
I got the, you know, genealogy thing back.
我跟托尔斯泰
I'm related to Tolstoy
还有梅丽尔·斯特里普是亲戚
and to Meryl Streep.
耶 真好吃
Yeah, that was delicious.
我们吃到第几道菜了
What number are we on now?
目前是第九道了
Nine courses so far.
真棒
Oh, great!
只剩九道菜了
Only nine to go.
嗯
Hmm.
Pembridge大♥师♥
Maestro Pembridge,
那个是 呃 纪念高松宫宣仁亲王的
is that the, uh, World Culture Prize
世界文化奖吗
in Memory of His Imperial Highness Prince Takematsu?
对 谢谢你注意到了
Yeah, thank you for noticing.
我喜欢把它叫做我的亮闪闪
Yes, I like to call it my bling.
我从来没见过一个得奖的人真的把奖牌戴身上
Well, I've never seen a recipient actually wear the medallion.
哦
Oh.
这个 谢谢
Well, thank you.
哦
Oh. Gah...
- 见鬼 - 哦
- Shit. - Oh.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
哦
Oh.
嗯 谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
- 哦 给 让我来给你喂下一口 - 谢谢
- Oh... Here, let me get the... the next one. - Oh. Thank you.
- 哦 天哪 啊我 - 哦 我的妈
- Oh, dear! Oh, I'm... - Oh, my gosh.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你会喜欢这里的
You're gonna love this place.
很神奇 就只是听音乐 好吗
It's incredible. It's only for listening to music, okay?
不说话 行吗
No talking. All right?
纯听
Just listening.
不说话
No talking.
非常感谢
Arigatou gozaimasu.
大♥师♥
Maestro.
嗨 恭喜你晋级
Hey, congrats on making the cut.
哦谢谢啦 你们呢
Oh, thank you. Did you?
我们都过关了
We both did.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
请坐 请
Dozo, dozo.
我现在不想给签名
I don't want to do an autograph right now.
嘿
Hey.
这什么意思
What's it say?
"Rodrigo已经死了
"Rodrigo is dead.
我知道真♥相♥"
I know the truth."
这些人说我死了
All these people saying that I'm dead.
可是这个Rodrigo已经死了是怎么回事
But what is this "Rodrigo is dead," thing?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why?
有的疯子相信真正的Rodrigo已经死了
Some crazy people believe the real Rodrigo is dead.
被一个死神 就是死去的魔鬼取代了
Replaced by a shinigami, a death demon.
他们这样认为 是因为他剪了头发
They can tell because he cut his hair.
- 啥 - 哦老天
- Oi... - Oh, my God.
这就是个时尚造型
It was a style choice.
你 不好意思
You. Sumimasen.
嘿 我可没死
Hey. Hey. I am not dead.
我没有死 没死呢
I am not dead! Not dead.
所以
Okay? So...
天哪
Oh, my God.
嗷 为什么啊
Ow! Why?
是一根指挥棒
It's a baton. Okay.
- 没事 - 什么
- Okay. - What?
他拿了根指挥棒捅我 海莱 为什么
He stabbed me with a baton, Hai Lai. Why?
他说 呃 你伤了他的心
He said, uh, you broke his heart.
为什么Rodrigo不见了呢
Why is Rodrigo gone?
等一下 我哪儿都没去
Wait, but I'm not gone!
我没有死 我还在呢
I am not gone! I'm here!
♪亲爱的 我要疯了♪
♪ Darling, I'm crazy ♪
你选的歌♥
The song you choose
表露了你的心声
shows you what is in your heart.
你心里有什么呢
What's in your heart?
这个
Well...
- 啊 - 哦 你要准备唱歌♥了
- Ah! - Oh, you're ready to sing!
- 福本桑 如果你这礼拜 - 福本
- Fukumoto-san, I will sing... - Fukumoto.
给出第一笔捐款 我就唱
...if you will make your first donation this week.
哦 我已经计划好了
Oh, I had planned on it.
可是你真能唱那么好吗
But are you really that good of a singer?
她可他妈唱得好了 特别棒
She's fucking brilliant. Brilliant!
哦 闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
棒极了 好棒
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
♪你一直以为你能给我点什么♪
♪ You keep thinking you've got something for me ♪
♪就是你叫做♥爱♥情的东西♪
♪ Something you call love ♪
♪可是就承认吧♪
♪ But confess ♪
Thomas
Thomas.
♪你一直在四处留情♪
♪ You've been messin' where ♪
♪在你不应该留情的地方♪
♪ You shouldn't have been messin' ♪
♪哦 没错♪
♪ Ooh, yeah ♪
♪现在别的人得到了你的全部♪
♪ And now someone else is gettin' all your best ♪
♪这双靴子是用来走路的♪
♪ These boots are made for walking ♪
♪那它们就会这么做♪
♪ And that's just what they'll do ♪
♪总有一天我的靴子会从你身上踩过♪
♪ One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you ♪
你可坐稳了 阿福
Hold onto your hat, Fugu.
要开始鬼哭狼嚎了
It's about to start wailing.
- 这个给我 - 不要
- Give me that. - No...
那我再找一个
Oh, I'll find my own.
♪你总是撒谎 但你本该说♪
♪ You keep lying when you ought to be ♪
♪真话♪
♪ Truthing... ♪
- 好吧一起 - ♪你总是输♪
- Okay, buddy. - ♪ You keep losing ♪
♪在你不该赌的时候♪
♪ When you ought to not bet... ♪
♪你总是一成不变 当你应该变的时候♪
♪ You keep saming when you ought to be changing... ♪
耶
Yeah!
♪对的就是对的♪
♪ What's right is right ♪
♪可你就没对过♪
♪ But you ain't been right yet ♪
♪这双靴子是用来走路的♪
♪ These boots are made for walking ♪
♪那它们就会这么做♪
♪ And that's just what they'll do ♪
♪总有一天我的靴子♪
♪ One of these days these boots ♪
♪会从你身上踩过♪
♪ Are gonna walk all over you. ♪
大♥师♥
Maestro.
- 啊 嗨 - 啊
- Ah. Hey. Hey. - Ah.
兄弟
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表