剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
丛林中的莫扎特
第四季第十集 本季终
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我很激动可以听听最近
I'm very excited to hear all the progress
各位演奏的进展了
that you guys have made.
不过当你们在八月纪念音乐厅
But not as excited as the people
演奏的时候 听众们会比我
that are gonna be in August Memorial Hall
还要激动
when you perform it!
好的 这样
Yes. Okay.
嗯...没错
Eh... right.
所以 呃...
So, uh...
准备好了吗
Ready?
Gloria是对的 Cynthia 你是对的
Gloria was right. Cynthia, you were right.
工会Bob 你是对的
Bob the Union, you were right.
- Warren Boyd 你是对的 - 什么是对的
- Warren Boyd, you were right. - About what?
关于《命运交响曲》...贝多芬的《命运交响曲》
About the Fifth Symphony... the Funfte, Beethoven.
- 你知道错在哪了吗 - 哪
- You know what's wrong? - What?
- 我 - 不是
- Me. - No.
我是这个乐团的错误 我为什么错了呢
I'm the wrong thing in this orchestra. Why am I wrong?
我不知道 我真不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I- I don't know, I don't know.
但是我们必须要取消音乐会
But we have to cancel the concert.
- 那个啥...- 我们必须要 嗯 我不知道
- Well... - We have to... yeah, I don't know.
如果Rivera大♥师♥在这儿
If Maestro Rivera was here,
他会把指挥棒扔向我的 会对着我
He would just throw a baton at me, like,
扔一千个指挥棒
a thousand batons at me.
你能用这个皮搋子扔我吗 Warren Boyd
Do you mind throwing this plunger at me, Warren Boyd?
求你 扔我吧 瞄准我的牙
Please, just throw it. To the teeth.
我不确定这有用
I don't know what that would help.
那个 大♥师♥ 我有个办法
Well, Maestro, I have an idea.
我们不用取消音乐会
We don't have to cancel the concert.
但是我们需要彻底改变航向
But we would have to trim our sails significantly.
哦 改变航向 对的 对的
Oh, trim the sails, yes, yes.
那我们就改变下航向 因为我们马上
Let's just trim the sails, because we're
要撞上冰山了 好吗
crashing into an iceberg, okay?
我们还要救下冰山
And we need to save the iceberg.
对不对 你们能理解我这比喻吧
Right? Do you understand the metaphor?
- 麻烦了 - 没 没问题
- Please. - Ab- Absolutely.
你们能不能给我20分钟 好不
Would you mind just 20 minutes, please?
- 哦... - 哦 好嘞
- Oh... - Oh, uh, yeah.
对不起 对不起 对不起 是的 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Yeah, sorry.
麻烦关上门好吗
Close the door, please.
- 没事 没问题的 - 对不起
- Sure, you got it. - Sorry.
擦 什么破玩意儿
Shit. What the fuck?
对不起
Pardon.
做猫容易不
Is it easy being a cat?
看上去挺容易的
Looks pretty easy.
双簧管 相对而言 就特喵的没那么容易了
Oboe, on the other hand, not so fucking easy.
别误解我的意思
Don't get me wrong.
让我演出我很感激
I appreciate the gig.
你有没有过男朋友
Have you ever had a boyfriend?
在这里有没有帅帅的单身喵
Like, are there any cute tomcats in the building?
你有出过门吗
Have you ever even left this apartment?
抓抓老鼠...
Caught a mouse...
或者抓个蟑螂 什么的
or a cockroach, even?
楼里不让进蟑螂 是不是
They don't let cockroaches in the building, do they?
特喵的公♥寓♥管理会
Fucking co- op boards.
闺蜜间的谈话 你喜不喜欢古典乐啊
Between you and me, do you even like classical music?
嗨
Hi.
我可是没听到美妙的音乐声哟
Didn't hear any beautiful music.
哦 我们不过小谈了一会儿
Oh, we were just having a little chat.
聊天可是挣不了钱的
You're not getting paid to chat.
Isadore可是非常喜欢音乐的
Isadore really loves the music.
能看得出来
I can tell.
我没打扰到你们吧
I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
哦 你好呀 亲爱的 希望你不介意
Oh, hello, darling. Hope you don't mind,
我用了我自己的钥匙开门
I used my key.
给你钥匙是我自己头脑发昏
It's my own fault for giving you one.
Betty 你好
Hello, Betty.
福本桑 见到你真是太棒了
Fukumoto San, how nice to see you.
我也一样 Gloria
You as well, Gloria.
我来是为了告诉你...
I came here to tell you that...
- 别说 - 别说什么
- Don't say it. - Don't say what?
无论你召集这场紧急会议是想说什么都别说
Whatever it is you called this emergency meeting to say.
你为什么会觉得是坏消息
What makes you think it's going to be bad?
- 不是吗 - 这个嘛...
- It's not? - Well...
你...你...你...
You... you... you...
好吧...好吧 说吧
Okay... okay, say it.
我要撤回我的捐赠
I'm withdrawing my donation.
哦 别说这个啊
Oh, don't say it!
这是马后炮 亲爱的
You're too late, darling.
那个 我知道...
Look, I- I know...
我知道现在这一切
I know that it's been a little
都有点鸡飞狗跳的
whee- whee- whee- whee here,
但是这对于福本软件集团来说
but this is still a once- in- a- lifetime
依旧是千载难逢的好机会
branding opportunity for FukuSoft.
是的 我同意
Yes, I agree.
我只是觉得目前乐团的
I just feel that the current leadership
领导力不够强悍
at the symphony is not strong enough.
好 如果你觉得她可以领导这里
Well, if you think she can run this place
领导的比我好的话...
any better than I can...
什么 我可不想当领导
What? I don't want to run this place.
我想念演出的日子
I miss playing.
但是你不是想要更多权力吗
But you're not interested in more power?
宝贝儿 能够让坐在最后一排
Honey, I can rattle the skull of an audience member
听众都听得心痒痒
sitting in the last row of the hall
我仅仅通过向两根小管子里面吹气儿就行
by blowing air through two tiny pieces of cane.
这就已经是我心之所向了
It's all the power I need.
- 太棒了 - 听着
- Bravo. - Look,
任何一个脑袋瓜子还正常的人都知道
anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass knows
你根本不是这个乐团的问题
that you're not the problem with this place.
我希望你说的不是
I hope you're not referring
才华横溢的DeSousa大♥师♥
to the brilliant Maestro DeSousa,
因为只有这点我是不会改变心意的
because that's where I put my foot down.
Rodrigo
Rodrigo.
- 你在这儿啊 - 嘿 Egon
- There you are. - Hey, Egon.
我决定了
I have decided
- 浮士德的角色还是你的 - 太棒了
- the role of Faust is still yours. - Great.
- 是吗 - 是的 太棒了
- Yeah? - Great, yeah. Well,
- 我还以为... - 演出就在今天
- I thought it was... - Today's the dance.
今天 不行 我不能 我不能
Today? No, I can't, I can't,
因为我要去乐团
because I'm going to the symphony.
- 我有个演出 - 对啊
- I've got a performance. - Right.
崇拜你的粉丝大军蜂拥而至
The legions of adoring fans getting their culture in.
别让他们等太久 他们早晨就注射了肉毒杆菌等着了
Don't keep 'em up too late, they got Botox in the morning.
别这么冷嘲热讽的 Egon
Don't be cynical, Egon.
只有天真的人才愤世嫉俗呢 别愤世嫉俗
Only naive people are cynical. Don't be cynical.
- 咱们明天再跳舞吧 - 明天我不可以
- Let's do it tomorrow. - I can't do it tomorrow.
明天我就去雷克雅未克(冰岛首都)
The next day I go to Reykjavik.
我要和一个不是Bjork的摇滚巨星合作
I'm working with a huge rock star that is not Bjork.
但这是没有观众的芭蕾啊
But it's a ballet for no audience.
我的意思是 我们任何时候都能做 不是吗
I mean, we can do it anytime, right?
三个小时后在安徒生塑像集♥合♥
The Hans Christian Andersen sculpture in three hours.
这是邀请函
That's the invitation.
- 三个小时 - 是的 把它还给我吧
- Three hours? - Yeah. I need that back.
我擦
Shit.
还有 是的 我是个愤青这点你说得对
And, yes, you were right about me being cynical.
你是我见过最天真的自恋狂了
You are the most innocent narcissist I know.
在你陷入过深前 不要再装深沉了
Stop being so grown up before you get trapped.
三个小时
Three hours.
你最后的机会
Could be your last chance.
啊 不好意思 最近的洗手间在哪里呢
Uh, excuse me, where's the nearest bathroom?
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表