剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
So beautiful.
太美了 谢谢 谢...
So beautiful. Thank you, thank...
好吧
All right.
哇
Wow.
你太美了
You're very beautiful.
谢谢 大♥师♥
Thank you, Maestro.
上次他们为什么没有邀请你
Why didn't they invite you last time?
为 为什么你...为什么
Why- why are you... why?
- 我不知道 - 哦
- I don't know. - Oh.
我们得 呃 互报姓名
We have to, um, to exchange names.
是的
Yes.
Shawn 帮我拿下箱子 麻烦了
Shawn, help me with the box, please.
我们来送东西吧
Let's start giving stuff.
BGM: Étude 3 - Nadia Sirota & Nico Muhly
啊 Joan Jett 来 Shawn
Ah, Joan Jett. Come, come, Shawn.
Shawn 过来 Shawn
Shawn. Come, Shawn.
- Joan Jett 嘿 - 你好
- Joan Jett. Hey. - Hi.
- 最近如何 - Rodrigo
- How's it going? - Rodrigo.
Joan Jett 摇滚歌♥手、吉他手 本人客串
我要给你这个
I wanted to give you this.
这是我第一盘混音带
This is my first mixtape.
封面是我自己设计的
I designed the cover myself.
你知道吗 你和柏林爱乐团的那场
You know, your Shostakovich
- 肖斯塔科维奇交响乐... - 嗯
- with the Berlin Phil... - Mm.
震惊了我的小宇宙
...knocked the shit out of me.
啊 你美妙到该死的嗓音
Ah, and you knock the shit out of me
也震惊了我的小宇宙
with the terrible beauty of your voice.
我的天 Nadia Sirota(本人客串)
Oh, my God, Nadia Sirota.
我超爱你
I love you.
你是Sebastian的朋友吗
Are you friends with Sebastian?
哦 不 Rodrigo叫我来送给我一个音叉
Uh, no, Rodrigo asked me here to give me a tuning fork
这是凯瑟琳·芭特尔(世界女高音歌♥唱家)扔他用的
that Kathleen Battle threw at him.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
Rodrigo在这吗
Rodrigo's here?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
哦...哦你 不等等 我忘了 我讨厌你
Oh... oh, you, no, wait, I forgot. I hate you.
别这样拜托 对于所有的一切我很抱歉
Please don't. I'm really sorry about everything.
哦 是吗 可不 你应该抱歉
Oh, yeah, well, you should be,
但是我已经走出来了
but I'm over it.
所以 你还住这里吗
So, do you still live here?
呃 Rodrigo还住吗
Uh, does Rodrigo?
嘿 Jeff Zeigle(本人客串)
Hey, Jeff Zeigler.
- 大♥师♥ 大♥师♥ - 嘿
- Maestro, Maestro. - Hey.
见到你真好 我想送你个东西
It's so good to see you. I want to give you something
从我见你那天就该给你了
that I think you should have ever since I met you.
这支铅笔
This pencil.
我还要给你这个茶杯
I will also give you this teacup.
这是我祖母的茶杯
This is my grandmother's teacup.
她以前用这个算命来着
She used to read the future in this.
但是其实她从没成功过 因为这更像是
But it really doesn't work because it has to be more like,
啊 你看 这很古老了反正 所以...
uh, you know, it'd old anyways, so...
哇
Whoa.
他犯什么病了
What's wrong with him?
我想是你
I think it's you.
好吧
Okay.
Ray Chen(本人客串)吗
Ray Chen?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
好吧 你能离开吗
Okay, could you please leave?
- 这是我的房♥间 - 哦 啊 好 没问题
- This is my room. - Oh. Oh, yeah. Of course.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- Of course. - Thanks.
...告诉你我偷了一角钱吗
...told you I stole a dime?
- 没 我没告诉你那个 - 没有吗
- No, I didn't tell you that? - No.
啊 行行好吧 我告诉过你 就是当 当
Ah, come on. I told you when- when...
别管我 我正打算离开呢
Don't mind me. I'm just leaving.
我...海莱 我想给你介绍一下 呃 Esmeralda
I... Hai Lai, I want to present you to- to, uh, Esmerelda.
- 她是个歌♥手 - 嗨
- She's a singer. - Hi.
- 她很棒 - 很高兴认识你
- Really good. - Nice to meet you.
你要不先坐一下 Esmerelda 就这里 好不
Do you mind taking a seat, Esmerelda, here, okay?
不要离开 拜托了
Don't leave, please.
我稍后就回来 好吗
I'll be back in a minute, okay?
海莱 海莱 等下 等等
Hai Lai, Hai Lai, wait, wait.
我在把我东西送出去 而且我想知道
I'm giving my stuff away and I wanted to see
你想不想要这个 因为这是我祖母的
if you wanted this because this is my grandmother's.
- 我不想要 - 因为我希望你能...
- I don't want it. - 'Cause I want you to...
你伤心吗 你是不是因为那个唱歌♥的女孩生气了
Are- are you sad, are you mad about the- the madrigal girl?
不 你想做什么都行 想和谁都行
No, you can do whatever, whoever you want.
我不介意
I don't care.
海莱 等等 如果你不和我谈谈的话
Hai Lai, come on, if you're not gonna talk to me,
至少让我给你这个
at least let me give you this
因为我想让你能想起我
because I want you to think of me.
我想让你想起我
I want you to think of me.
好吧 同时我想知道
Okay, and I just want to know
明天我去替补你是否同意
if you're cool with me subbing in tomorrow.
当然 海莱
Of course, Hai Lai.
完全...我完全没意见 对的
Abso... I'm completely fine with that, yeah.
任何时候你都可以替补 我一直都在找你 海莱
You can sub anytime. I'm always looking for you, Hai Lai.
不管是其他谁在演奏 我一直都在想
Whenever somebody else is playing, I'm always like,
海莱呢 哪里 哪里去了...
"Where's Hai Lai? Where- where's...
她在哪里
where is she, where is she?"
因为我只 我不喜欢别人吹出的旋律
Because I only, you know, I- I don't like how people sound.
我喜欢你的那种声音...
I like how you sound. I like the sound of that...
你发出来的声音就像是只鸟妈妈 知道吗
that- that you make that is like a- a mother bird, you know,
- 在给小宝宝反刍 - 哦 我的天
- regurgitating into the little baby. - Oh, my God.
你能不能别再说这种
Would you please stop saying things
根本毫无头绪的东西了吗
that make no fucking sense?!
比如 用灵魂演奏
Like, "Play with the blood, play with the blood."
或者 你会赢的 你是个超赞的指挥家 海莱
Or, "You're gonna win. You're a great conductor, Hai Lai."
好吧 你想听一些有头绪的东西吗
Well, you want to hear something that makes sense?!
你永远都无法成为一个超赞的指挥家 海莱
You're never gonna be a great conductor, Hai Lai!
永远不 永远 永远不
Never! Nunca. Jamais.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为你一直都在听我的
Because you're listening to me all the time,
同时你还听Thomas的
and you're listening to Thomas,
你也听你♥爸♥爸的
and you're listening to your father
你必须别这么做了 听听音乐吧
and you have to stop that. Listen to the music!
随着音乐指挥就好
Just play with the music!
好吗 他妈的用灵魂指挥 海莱
Okay? Just fucking play with the blood, Hai Lai!
死去吧你
Fuck you!
我是用灵魂演奏的
I do play with the blood!
我♥草♥他妈的
Chingada madre.
排练怎么样了
How was rehearsal?
哦 我想你知道的
Oh, I think you know.
我不能再做这个了
I can't do this anymore.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
也许我们目前的这些 根本不行
Maybe what we have, it's just not working.
啊 别这样
Ah, come on.
我在战斗中呢
I am fighting.
我以为这是你想要的 你这个疯子
I thought this is what you wanted, you crazy person.
哦 不 真的吗
Oh, no, really?
你愿意做我妻子吗
Will you be my wife?
这不过是拿回曲子的策略 是吗
This is a ploy to get the piece back, isn't it?
不 这是我
No. It's a ploy...
为了再和你继续睡在一起
to get to sleep with you again
以及未来不停地睡在一起的策略
and again and again.
我跟你说过我很开心我们没结婚
I told you I'm glad we aren't married.
你看 我总是令你失望啊
Well, I always love to disappoint you.
来吧 心肝
Come on, luv.
嗯 不
Mm, no.
所以你要放弃一段超级美好的感情
So you throw away a perfectly wonderful relationship
仅仅是因为我是个混♥蛋♥吗
just because I've been an asshole?
我不是在和你分手
I'm not breaking up with you,
但是我也没有给你一个包票
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表