剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
but I'm not giving you an insurance policy.
你需要别再这么混♥蛋♥了 Thomas
You're going to have to stop being an asshole, Thomas.
我不确定我能做到
I'm not sure I can.
听着 我和四任丈夫没有一个善终的 所以
Look, I crashed and burned with four husbands, so...
你不是唯一一个需要重新开始的人
you're not the only one who needs to turn over a new leaf.
那么 让我来做第五任吧
Well, let me be Thomas the Fifth.
听起来超有王室风格
Sounds so regal.
你可以...
You can...
今晚在我这里睡觉
sleep at my place tonight.
但是其他的都不行
But no to the other thing.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight.
嘿 但是 不 嘿 不 不 不
Hey, but no. Hey, no, no, no.
不 不 不 够了
No, no, no. That's enough.
嘿 听下 不要
Hey, stop. No.
哦 看看谁回来了
Oh, look who's back.
Mischa 你欠我20块
Mischa, you owe me 20 bucks.
这怎么回事儿
What's happening here?
Pablo吗 Pablo Heres- Casado(西班牙指挥家 本人客串)
Pablo? Pablo Heres- Casado.
是的 是我 Rodrigo DeSousa
Sí, soy yo. Rodrigo DeSousa.
- 是的 - 欢迎
- Sí. - Welcome.
好吧
Yeah.
我 我很喜欢你的作品
I- I like your work a lot.
我很喜欢 真的很
I like it. It's really...
啊 所以 你看 有时有点
uh, so, you know, sometimes it's kind of...
但是 你能不能 你介不介意现在就离开呢
but would you, would you mind just leaving right now
因为这是我的舞蹈
because this is my dance.
- 好 谢谢 - Pablo 请留下
- Yeah, thank you. - Pablo, please stay.
- 好的 你知道吗 你退出了 - 什么
- Yes, you know what, you quit. - What?!
我找到了一个更新的 更帅的 比你更敬业的
And I found a newer, hotter, more- dedicated you.
所以赶紧走 我们从头开始
So just walk away. Let's go back to one.
嘿 Egon 不 拜托 Egon 求你
Hey, Egon, no, come on. Egon, please.
求你了 你是对的
Please. You were right.
所有一切你都是对的
You were right about everything,
关于乐团的事情 关于我
about- about the whole orchestra thing, about me,
关于淹死的事 我快要淹死了
about the drowning. I'm drowning.
你为什么快淹死了呢 为什么
Why are you drowning? Why?
我不知道 Egon 我不知道
I don't know! Egon, I don't know.
如果你不知道为什么 我没有时间跟你玩
If you don't know why, I have no time for you.
不 别 求你了
No, come on, please.
我 我是浮士德 我是 我是浮士德
I- I am the Faust. I am, I am Faust.
我才是主人公 他不是浮士德 我才是浮士德
I am the character! He's not Faust. I'm Faust!
哦 对 你是浮士德 不过你不是我的浮士德
Oh, yeah, you're Faust. You're just not my Faust.
所以 请离开吧 我们在排练呢
So, please leave. We're rehearsing.
我要呆在这
I'm staying here!
好吧 各位 Pablo 麻烦了 我们走
Fine. Guys, Pablo, please, let's go.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我非常非常抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
沃夫冈
Wolfgang!
你个混♥蛋♥
Piece of scheisse!
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表