剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna frame it
然后放在我们的厕所里
and I'm gonna put it in the bathroom.
他们究竟什么时候拍的啊
When did they take that, even?
本来你还在跟一个跳舞的约会
One day you're dating a Dance Haus runaway, and the next
然后你就突然变成了音乐大♥师♥的"朋友"
you're an "and friend."
我正式宣布 我为你感到骄傲
I'm really legitimately proud of you.
我都快♥感♥动哭了
I feel like I could weep.
我可以帮你把照片印成小一点的
I can get you that in a wallet size
然后你就能它放进钱包里随身携带了
so you can carry it around with you all the time.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿 哇 我是你的忠实粉丝
Hi. Wow, I'm a huge fan.
很好 那你听好了 别这么碧池
Good, then you'll listen to this: don't be a bitch.
除非你是我
Unless you're me.
我就是开个玩笑
I was just joking.
呵呵
Funny.
我们排练吗
We rehearsing?
是啊
Yes.
其实不管你跟谁约会
People are gonna think whatever they want about you,
都会有人说闲话
no matter who you're dating.
所以你要做的就是不去在意
Your job is to not give a shit.
专注在音乐上 忽视那些噪音
Concentrate on the music. Ignore the noise.
哇 我要被Cynthia掰弯了
Wow, I would so go lez for Cynthia.
排练还加点料吗 真好
Wet rehearsals? Nice.
好了 今天计划有变
Okay, change of plans today.
要啤酒吗
Want a beer?
- 要 - 哦 忘了告诉你
- Sure. - Oh, I forgot to tell you,
我大概练20分钟就要走 我有点事
I have to leave in, like, 20 minutes. It's this thing.
不行 Ben 你不能练个20分钟就走
No, Ben, you can't leave in, like, 20 minutes
因为我们要排练Caroline Shaw的一个新作品
because we have to rehearse the new Caroline Shaw piece.
她给你谱子啦
She gave it to you?
还没 不过她会的
Not yet, but she will.
好 那么这篇乐章很有活力
Okay, so this piece is very dynamic.
可能你需要忍♥耐一下...
I need you to stay with...
这个艺术中心借给我们的临时场地
National Sawdust agreed to host us
- 直到我们找到自己的地方 - 啊
- until we have our own venue. - Aha.
我希望你做好心理准备
I just want you to be prepared.
并不是什么很宽敞的大厅
It's not a hall so much as a space.
- 嗯 - 比较像是一个房♥间
- Mm- hmm. - More like a room.
有点小
It's small.
- 我的妈呀 - 非常抱歉
- What the hell? - I'm so sorry.
不 不 不是 这里
No, no, no. No, this is
太他妈棒了
bloody fantastic.
这里就像是一颗璀璨的小宝石
It's a... a small jewel.
一个美好的小宇宙
A microcosm of greatness.
- 哦 谢天谢地 - 嗯
- Oh, thank God. - Huh.
哦 你们好 我是Thomas Pembridge
Oh. Hello. Thomas Pembridge.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
这一定会很有意思的
Well, this is going to be fun.
我会尊重Delgado之前所有的承诺
I will honor all of Delgado's prior commitments.
但有一个条件
On one condition.
我希望下个月您能和我家乡的乐团一起
I would like you to perform Mozart's Requiem
共同演出莫扎特的《安魂曲》
with my hometown orchestra next month.
我觉得大♥师♥肯定非常乐意
I'm sure the Maestro would be thrilled.
是吧 大♥师♥
Right, Maestro?
我从来没指挥过《安魂曲》
I've never done the Requiem.
我知道 可为什么呢
I know. Why- Why is that?
那个 我是说 这个作品很难
Well, I mean, it's a very tricky one.
他写这部作品的时候
He wrote it when,
已经垂死了 这是一部未完成的作品
when he was dying so he didn't finish it.
所以我想我还没有
And I guess I've never had the...
花时间去研究过它
the time to work on it.
现在似乎是个不错的时机
But now seems like a great time.
- 是吗 - 特别是这也意味着
- Yeah. - Especially if it means
我们可以保住修缮音乐厅
we keep the funding for the building
以及维持青少年乐团的资金
and the youth orchestra.
对 对 没错 好吧 那就做吧 好的
Yes, yes, yes, okay, let's do it. Yes, yes.
- 没问题 - 太好了
- Absolutely. - Wonderful!
(日语) - 干杯 - 干杯
- Kampai! - Kampai!
您的电♥话♥ 先生
A call for you, sir.
- 您只有这一个条件吗 - 实际上
- Is that all you want? - Actually, there is
我还有一个条件呢
one more condition.
就是您能赏光与我共进晚餐
That you go out to dinner with me in the near future.
我 当然啦
I... I... of course.
各位 不好意思 谢谢
Guys, I'm very sorry. Thank you.
我得先走了
I- I have to go.
有点急事
I have an emergency.
哦 没出什么事吧
Oh, is everything okay?
是啊 也不是 不是什么真的出事了
Yes, it's a... it's a... it's not a real emergency.
就是有点关于艺术的紧急情况
It's like... it's an art emergency.
我能去吗
Could I go?
哇
Wow.
Egon 看起来很不错啊
Egon, that- that was really good.
你能来太好了
Thank you for coming.
不 谢谢你请我来 这实在是...
No, thank you for inviting me. This is...
还有那个
And I get that it's
- 很神秘 - 嗯
- very mysterious. - Mm.
我得说实话 我 可不会跳舞
I got to tell you, I... I don't know how to dance.
我是说 我喜欢跳舞 可是
You know? I mean, I- I like dancing, but...
不要紧 我现在要问你一些问题
It's okay. I'm gonna ask you a few questions
- 然后我们自己来做 - 好的
- and then we'll get to work. - Okay.
- 好的
- Okay. - Okay, okay.
那么 第一个让你
Now, who was the first person you were
产生性♥欲♥望的人是谁
sexually attracted to?
Alessandra 菲艾玛(意语火焰)
Alessandra. La Fiamma.
- 菲艾玛 - 是的
- La Fiamma. - Yes.
那是什么时候呢
And when was this?
我记得是我8岁的时候
I think it was when I was eight.
我听了她唱的《托斯卡》录音带
I heard a... a recording of Tosca.
太震撼了
I was blown away.
《为艺术为爱情》这首曲子
Completely. Uh, "Vissi d'arte"
Vissi d'arte:译为《为艺术为爱情》 歌♥剧《托斯卡》中的咏叹调
比《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥还厉害
It was better than Playboy.
艺术 《为艺术为爱情》 《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
Arte. Vissi d'arte. Playboy.
哇
Wow.
那你跟谁的感情最为激烈呢
Now, what was the most intense relationship you ever had?
- Ana Maria 我的前妻 - Ana Maria
- Ana Maria, my ex- wife. - Ana Maria.
是的
Yes.
你们最为激♥情♥的时刻是在什么时候
And what was the most passionate moment?
那个 我们有过很多激♥情♥时刻
Well, we had many, you know?
嗯 可是我要说那一定是我们第二次新婚之夜
Um... but I'd say it was the night of our second wedding.
只是
But, uh...
我们木筏上
we were in the raft,
沿着亚马逊河顺流而下
going down in the Amazon.
我们开始做♥爱♥
We started to make love, you know?
有一条江豚 加入了我们 然后
There was this river dolphin that joined us and...
就变成了某种意义上的三人行 然后
became a- a three- way, and...
她非常享受那一刻
she was really enjoying it.
我倒是没觉得 不过 嗯
I wasn't too much into it, but, uh,
她内心非常自♥由♥ 你知道的
she's very free, you know?
她非常有精力 很有艺术气息
She's very spiritual, very artistic.
我 她经常折磨自己
I... She tortures herself a lot.
还折磨我
And she tortures me as well.
这是干嘛 跳蚤上身吗 你在做什么
What is that, fleas? What are you doing?
给我表现折磨 停
Give me torture. And stop.
哇 好厉害
Wow, that's really good.
你有新的恋人了
There's somebody new.
- 对吧 - 海莱
- Isn't there? - Hai Lai.
- 对 - 对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
在给教皇演出时
And at the Pope show,
你说她值得拥有一切
you said she deserved to belong.
那这又意味着什么
Now, what did that mean?
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表