剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
好 我有个主意
Okay, I have an idea.
来 跟我来
Come. Come, follow me. Follow me.
大家听好
Everyone, listen up.
我注意到
It has come to my attention
有诸多问题 比如储物柜
that there are several issues regarding lockers,
学校董事会 小提琴
school boards, violins...
- 马桶 - 马桶
- Toilets. - Toilets.
对 还有马桶
And toilets, yes, toilets.
我正好知道一个人可以解决这些问题
And I know just the right person that's gonna solve those issues.
- Gloria吗 - 不是
- Gloria? - No.
路德维希·范·贝多芬
Ludwig van Beethoven. Yes.
还有两月 Rivera大♥师♥的青少年乐团
In two months, the Maestro Rivera Youth Orchestra
将会在八月纪念馆表演
is gonna perform at August Memorial Hall,
贝多芬第五交响曲
Beethoven's Fifth. Funfte!
他们做不到
They can't do that.
哦 他们可以
Oh, they can, they can.
- 不 他们做不到 - 他们需要一个目标
- No, they can't. - They need a goal.
他们需要一个与之反抗的风车
They need a... a windmill to fight against.
对 差点进了
Aye. Almost.
我们他妈可以做到
Yeah, we can fucking do this shit.
等等
Eso. Wait.
我们可以做到 但是注意语言 好吗
We can do it, but stop the language, okay?
现在说脏话就不好
Like, it's not cool right now.
我不干了
I quit.
好的
Okay.
不 你被炒了
No, you're fired.
我不干了
I quit.
- 不 你被炒了 - 不干了
- No, you're fired. - Quit.
- 被炒了 - 我不干了
- Fired. - I quit.
- 他被炒了 - 我不干了
- He's fired. Fine, fine, fine. - I quit!
你被炒了 没事 炒了
You're fired. It's fine. Fired.
我们练了几个小节了 三个有了吗
How many... We've had, like, three al-already, no?
- 有了 - 好
- Yeah. - Okay, okay.
咱们开始第四小节
Okay, let's go for the fourth one.
- 嗨 Cynthia - 不是
- Hi, Cynthia. - No.
是你男朋友
It's the boyfriend.
我们需要给你一部手♥机♥
We need to get you a phone.
不 没必要
No, it's not necessary.
你现在在做什么
W-What are you doing right now?
刚刚给一只非常伤心的猫吹完双簧管
Just finished playing oboe for a very sad cat.
你呢
What about you?
你愿意来我的地方吃午饭吗
Would you like to come to my place for lunch?
- 你没有地方 - 我有
- You don't have a place. - I have a place.
我在某处有个地方
I have a place in a place.
你是说Gloria的房♥子吗
You mean Gloria's place?
我不知道 她在那儿吗
I don't know. Is she there?
不在 她要去参加一些糟糕的会议
No, she's doing some horrible meeting,
之类的吧 我不知道
um, something, I don't know.
你想来吗
You want to come?
所以你又没去筹资活动的会议?
So you blew off the capital campaign meeting?
是的 海莱
Yes, Hai Lai.
我讨厌那些关于会议的会议
I hate those meetings about meetings.
那你为什么一开始答应去
Why'd you agree to go in the first place?
因为我必须答应 海莱
Because I had to, Hai Lai.
我说我会去
I said I would.
但是如果你不去
But if you don't go, then...
我要做马黛茶了
I'm gonna make the mate.
我去调白兰地
I'm gonna make the brandy.
我有一个两点半的会议
All right, I have a 2:30 meeting.
我们必须要麻利一点
We have to make this a quickie.
麻利两次怎么样
How about two quickies?
你为什么总是在吃主菜前
Why are you always thinking about dessert
就开始惦记甜点
before you've had the main course?
因为甜点有着断臂维纳斯般的乳♥头♥
Because dessert has tits like the Venus de Milo,
- 比维纳斯还好 - 啊
- only better. - Ah.
还有胳膊
And arms.
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
Rutledge? 不是
Rutledge? No.
我就知道到处都有那个无趣的家伙
I'd know that insipid titter anywhere.
- Rutledge? - 嗨
- Rutledge? - Hi.
那是我的和服睡衣吗
Ah. Is that my kimono?
不 是Rodrigo的
No. This is Rodrigo's, actually.
不 都是Gloria的
No, they're both Gloria's.
- 你在这里干什么 - 她住在这里
- What are you doing here? - She lives here.
- 是的 - 我就是那个
- Yeah. - And I'm the bloke
睡她的穷光蛋
that gets to sleep with her.
根据所闻所见
So put two and two together.
你们俩偷偷约会了多久
And how long have you two been playing hide-the-baton?
哦 我的天啊 好丢人
Oh, my God. This is mortifying.
- 丢死人了 - 嘿 不丢人
- Just mortifying. - Hey, no, no. It is not mortifying.
不 海莱 没什么见不得人的
No, there's nothing to be ashamed of, Hai Lai.
是的 我们最近
Yes, yes, yes, we've been having
有过多次性♥交♥
a lot of sexual intercourse recently.
因为我是她男朋友
Because I am the boyfriend.
- 太糟糕了 - 不 Thomas 为什么
- That's awful. - No, Thomas, why?
为什么糟糕
Why is it awful?
因为她是一个非常有前途的年轻指挥
Because she is a very promising young conductor,
正尝试着扬名
trying to make a name for herself.
或许与一个更年长 更有成就的
Perhaps not the wisest thing to be having an affair
指挥有私情不是明智的事情
with an older, more established conductor.
更年长 更有成就的指...
Older, more established conduct...
Thomas 你这话太伤人了
Thomas, that's really offensive.
我觉得这是一个伟大的时刻
Well, I just think it's great and high time.
自从你把她拽进我的办公室
I've been expecting this ever since
说 "她在用灵魂演奏"后
you dragged her into my office, saying,
我就一直在期待这一幕
"She plays with the blood."
你觉得他俩在你公♥寓♥里
Hmm. You think it's great that they're shagging
- 打炮很棒? - 是啊
- in your apartment? - I do.
你要是还想在
And if you ever want to be shagging
这间公♥寓♥里打炮 你就要好好表现
in this apartment again, you'll behave.
恭喜你 亲爱的们
Well, congratulations, darlings.
我确定会很顺利地结束
I'm sure it'll all end swimmingly.
会的
It will.
- 20分钟后见 - 嗯 30分钟
- See you in 20 minutes. - Mmm. 30.
记我账上
Put this on my tab.
大多数指挥在排练前会喝啤酒吗
Do most conductors suck down a beer before rehearsals?
只是有前途的指挥会这样
Only the promising ones.
嘿 或许你应该把你父母
Hey, maybe you should bring your parents back up
带到纽约来
with you to New York to visit.
然后我就能指挥得如...
So that I can conduct like...
好吧 我只是觉得也许我们可以卖♥♥几张票
Okay. I just thought maybe we could sell a couple tickets.
听着 你知道你可以一直在这里临时表演
Look, you know you can always do a gig here,
但是每周二晚上没人
but it's mildly depressing having every Tuesday night
有一点沮丧
be an empty house.
你觉得沮丧?
You think it's depressing?
我男朋友在纽约交响乐团指挥
My boyfriend conducts the New York Symphony.
你男朋友吗 他现在是你男朋友了?
Your boyfriend? He's your boyfriend now?
是的 他自己这么说的
Yeah. According to him, he's my boyfriend.
但是我觉得他自己不知道
But I think that he actually doesn't know
那是什么意思 而且说了好多次
what that word means and just likes to say it a lot.
不管怎样 不是认真的
Anyway, it's not, like, serious.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
是啊 在威尼斯他亲了我
Yeah. I mean, in Venice, when he kissed me, I was like,
我说"你刚刚才告诉菲艾玛你爱她"
"You just told La Fiamma that you love her."
然后他说"对啊 我是认真的"
And he was like, "Oh, yes, and I meant it
"在这一刻是这样
"in the moment, and then there was
还有另外的时刻"
another moment and another moment."
这简直太是Rodrigo的做派了
And it's just, like, that's so Rodrigo.
他就像一只情绪化的蝴蝶
He's like this emotional butterfly, and, like...
你说"like"很多次了
You're saying "like" a lot.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表