剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
- 我都失去自我了 - 你只是害怕
- I'm losing myself. - You're just scared.
你更喜欢浪漫的陈词滥调
And you're leaning towards a romantic cliché...
你不自己一个人就没法做你自己
that you can't be yourself without being alone.
我之后会为了其他人准备好的
I'll be ready for someone else later.
- 现在我需要把焦点放到自己身上 - 为什么不现在呢
- Right now, I need to focus on me. - Well, why not now?
这是一个重要时刻吧
I mean, this is the moment that matters, right?
一♥期♥一会
Ichi go ichi e?
一生只有一次机会
"One life, one opportunity."
噢 我知道 我知道
Oh, I know. I know.
世界上还有谁能更有活力 更有魅力呢
I mean, who else in the world is more dynamic, more charismatic?
更别说你跟我提起的超完美的性♥爱♥体验
Not to mention the great sex I've heard you talk about.
我是说 还有谁能跟你有更多的联♥系♥
I mean, who do you have more of a connection with,
更迷人 更有趣呢
that's more engaging, fun to be around,
更懂得音乐 对艺术还那么有热忱
knowledgeable about music and passionate about art?
所有你生命中想拥有的他都能给你
I mean, all the things you want in your life.
除他没别人了
No one.
我觉得你应该采取更深入 更疯狂的方式
I think that you should commit in a deeper, crazier way.
我想那会更大胆更美丽
I think that that would be daring and beautiful.
你是对的
You're right.
如果你等太久 他就会走了
If you wait too long, he'll be gone.
我们属于彼此
We belong together.
迷人的想法
Charming thought.
但你永远无法得到他 得到完整的他
But you're never gonna get him. Not fully.
去吧 承诺吧
Go ahead, commit.
只是别期望能从他那得到同样的东西
Just don't expect the same from him.
相信我 你不是他喜欢的类型 你就像一个枕头
Trust me, you're not his type. You're like a pillow.
一个枕头?
A pillow?
好啦 我现在只是和我朋友在聊天
Okay. I'm just talking to my friend right now.
他需要的一团火
He needs the fire!
- 那种刻骨而疯狂的爱 - 好的
- The fire of a deeper, crazy love. - Okay.
正如我们这种
Like we had.
或许我们还有
Maybe still have.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我说你太畏畏缩缩了
I'm saying you're too much of a mouse.
你不够疯狂
You're not crazy enough.
去死吧 你这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you pretentious fucking asshole.
是的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, fuck you.
你和她有矛盾 就是和我有矛盾
You got a problem with her, you have a problem with me.
如果我不是已经发誓不采用暴♥力♥
If I hadn't taken a vow of nonviolence...
我还会带着把刀
I still carry a knife.
嘿 朋友们
Hey, guys, guys. Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
如果你还不足够疯狂
If you're not crazy already,
如果你跟他在一起 相信我 他会把你搞奔溃
if you stay with him, trust me, he'll drive you crazy.
看看我
Look at me.
你搞到每一个和你在一起的女人都有点发疯了
You make every woman who's with you go a little insane.
不是的 海莱 别听她的
No. Hai Lai, don't listen to her.
不 我不再是那样的人了
No, I'm not that kind of person anymore.
来 我需要告诉你一点事情
Come. I need to tell you something.
对不起 海莱
I'm sorry, Hai Lai.
你在比赛里发挥得很好 是我搞砸了
You were doing so well in the competition and I messed you up.
你应该获得胜利的
You should have won.
不 是我自己搞砸的 我呆住了
No, I did it to myself. I froze.
我只是不想站在那里 在那个时刻我做不到
I just didn't want to be there, and I couldn't be in the moment.
这经常在我身上发生
And that's what always happens to me.
经常?
Always?
不是经常
Not always.
只是当重要时刻时
Just when it really matters.
所以现在你问 请让我看一下茶盒和茶匙吧
So, now you ask, "May I see the tea container and the tea scoop, please?"
おなつめ
- "Onatsume." - Onatsume. - Onatsume.
お茶杓
- "Ocha shaku."- Ocha shaku. - Ocha shaku.
の拝見
- "No haiken." - No haiken. - No haiken.
お願
- "Onegai" - Onegai. - Onegai.
い致します
- Itashimas. - Itashimas. - Itashimas.
你可能会看到一些小山和山谷
You may see little hills and valleys,
那是茶杓取茶时造成的
formed by the scoop as it withdrew from the tea.
像竹子
It's like bamboo.
树林里的竹子
From the forest.
这就是茶需要一辈子才能掌握的原因
This is why tea takes a lifetime to master.
任何东西都能讲一个故事
Everything tells a story.
这是真的你吗 海莱?
Is this the real you, Hai Lai?
还是说只是我想象中的你
Or it is me just thinking about you?
这是真的我
It's really me.
最近我想了很多事情
There's so much things I've been thinking about, recently.
我觉得我有了一个新观点
I feel I'm entering a new perspective.
我对自己有了新的认识
I'm realizing new things about myself.
我也是
Me, too.
我有很多东西想告诉你
There's so much I want to tell you.
不是现在
Not now.
就和我待在这里
Just be here with me.
抱着我
Just hold me.
我还没真心告诉过你
I never told you this, with all my heart.
我爱你
I'm in love with you.
我也爱你
I'm in love with you, too.
真心的
Truly.
听
Listen.
这是C大调协奏曲
It's the Concerto in C.
你吹奏得很完美
You played it so beautifully.
我们相遇的那天
The day we met.
一个我永远不会忘记的一天
A day I will never forget.
- 海莱 - Rodrigo
- Hai Lai. - Rodrigo.
- 我必须说点什么 - 我有点什么...
- I have to say something... - I have something...
这个 好吧
Oh, well, uh, okay.
你 你先说
You-you go first.
不 你先说
No, it... you go.
好吧
Do... okay.
我们一起说吧
We-we go... both at the same time.
- 好吧 - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- 我们是时候分手了 - 我觉得我们应该组成一个家庭
- It's time for us to break up. - I think we should have a family.
在我们走之前还有一件事要说
There is one thing more thing to say before we go.
失礼します
Shitsurei itashimasu.
如果有什么招待不周的地方请原谅
It means, "excuse me for anything that wasn't perfect."
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表