剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
然后你该再出招了 我勒个去
you come back at me, goddamnit!
- 我太累了 - 对的
- I'm too tired. - All right.
你是对的 是的 你应该不干了
You're right. Yeah. You should quit.
你已经把乐团变成阴森陵墓了
You've turned the symphony into a mausoleum anyway.
哦 别对我用激将法了
Oh, don't you try to reverse psychology me.
你是个音乐天才
You are a musical genius.
- 哦 拜托了 - 我说真的
- Oh, please. Ugh. - I mean it.
这个国家里每个年轻的指挥家
Every young conductor
以及乐器演奏者
and instrumentalist in the country
都为了获得你的首肯而竞争
vies for your approval.
你觉得我为什么能得到这么棒的评论
Why do you think I'm getting such great reviews?
是因为你的不屑
It's because of your disdain.
好吧 对你来说是好事 因为我的不屑是无尽的
Well, lucky you, because there's no limit to my disdain!
- 你以为你在革新音乐吗 - 什...
- You think you're innovating music? - Wha...?
你从垃圾里面找乐器是原因的
There's a reason you got your instruments from a dumpster.
你就是个上城区的势利鬼
You're such an uptown snob.
那么 去你大爷的吧
Well, fuck you.
这样的战争对我俩都好
This war is good for both of us.
这战争对音乐是好事
This war is good for music.
我需要你抗争
I need you to fight.
所以我能回家了吗
So, can I come home now?
不 嗯
No. Mm...
我觉得也是
I think so.
呃 不
Mm, no.
- 不吗 - 嗯嗯
- No? - Mm- mm.
哦
Oh.
我是不是还得拿个杯子来
Shall I bring another glass?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
Sebastian
Sebastian.
嗯
Hmm?
现在 你还记得我跟你说过只要你想
Now, do you remember I told you you could borrow this mug
无论何时你都可以借用这个马克杯吗
whenever you wanted to?
送你了
You can have it.
还有 Shawn
And Shawn.
这个核桃是小泽征尔给我的
This walnut was given to me by Seiji Ozawa.
不要吃 别敲开
Do not eat it. Do not open it.
我永远不会的
I never will.
听着 老兄 我们不需要房♥租了
Listen, mate, we don't need any more rent.
不 不 但是这个不是房♥租
No, no, but this is not the rent.
这只是我给你们的礼物 仅此而已
This is just gifts from me to you. That's it.
这世上任何东西我都不想要了 你知道吗
I don't want anything in the world anymore, you know?
我不想要任何财产了
I don't want to have any possession,
不想要任何东西了 我只是想要
any things, anymore. I just want to be...
我只想成为在乐团前面的影子
I just want to be a shadow in front of the orchestra.
我只想要这个
That's all I want.
你觉得这小提琴声如何
How do you like this violin sound?
Miri Ben-Ari 美籍以色列裔小提琴家 本人客串
呃 听起来很棒
Uh, it sounds fantastic.
我还以为我们在听你的唱片呢
I actually thought we were listening to your album.
这是个非常棒的乐器
This is an amazing instrument.
你确定你要放弃它吗
You sure you want to give it up?
当然 没错的 送给你
Of course. Absolutely. To you?
- 谢谢 - 请
- Thank you. - Please.
- 来杯酒 稍后 - 当然
- Drinks, soon? - Of course.
- 好的 好吧 - 必须喝
- All right. Yes. - We have to.
喝酒 以及所有...其他的东西
Drinks and all the... rest of the things.
是的 所有东西 是的
Yeah, everything, yes.
是的 我们什么都可以做
Yes. We do everything.
下次吧
Next time.
啊 好吧
Ah, yes.
我们来客人了
We have guests,
或者我刚才绊傻了
or I'm tripping my balls off.
大♥师♥ 你打电♥话♥了吗
Maestro, you called?
啊 Norton Morton Norton 是的
Ah! Norton Morton, Norton, yes.
你看我给你准备了什么
Look what I have for you.
比如
For example,
这是我10岁到13岁半的时候
this is my football that I slept with
陪我睡觉的足球
from the ages of ten to 13 and a half.
- 这个送你 - 你为什么要分发
- You can have that. - And why are you distributing
你的身外之物呢
your worldly possessions?
他刚刚和他女朋友分手了
He just broke up with his girlfriend.
哦 满嘴脏话的双簧管吹奏者
Oh. The foul- mouthed oboist.
这需要苦艾酒
This requires absinthe.
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
苦艾 苦艾
Wormwood, wormwood.
我能来些吗
Can I have some?
敬伤心欲绝的失恋
To heartbreak,
世上最剧烈的痛
that most exquisite pain.
敬困惑不解
To perplexity.
敬对于家庭的渴望
To longing. To having a family.
我不想再做这个祝酒了
I don't want to do this cheers anymore.
大♥师♥ 这不值得
Maestro, this is beneath you.
你是我藏品中唯一在世的指挥家
You are the only living conductor in my collection.
相比成百万崇拜你的人 一个双簧管吹奏者算什么
What is one oboist to the millions who adore you?
- 呃... - 敬Rodrigo De见鬼的Sousa
- Uh... - To Rodrigo De- fucking- Sousa.
Norton 谢谢你
Norton, thank you.
Sebastian Page
Sebastian. Page.
所以 我们要开派对吗
So, are we having a party?
我能邀请人来吗
Can I invite people?
把唱诗班叫来
Call the choir.
做好心理准备
Mm- hmm. - Keep your hat on.
今天我有个大计划
I've got big plans today.
不过 大家都要加班到很晚
Everybody's gonna be working very late, though.
只有这件事了
That's the only thing.
但是 哈 发生什么了
But... Huh, I wonder what's going on.
这就是你一直跟我讲的奇妙的乐团吗
Is this the fantastic orchestra you've been telling me about?
大家都哪里去了
Where is everyone?
工会接到了一个匿名举报
The union received an anonymous tip
说我们是没有工会的乐团
that we're a non- union orchestra
- 却有工会演奏者 - 什么
- with union players. - What?
现在 他们威胁说要把我们所有的乐手都上黑名单
And now, they're threatening to blacklist all our players
除非我们成为一个工会组织
unless we become a union shop.
哇 Hesby Ennis
Wow, Hesby Ennis.
我是听着您的Polaria交响乐长大的
I grew up listening to your Polaria Symphony.
真的 不好意思
Well, I'm so sorry.
我希望没有给你造成永久伤害
I hope there wasn't any permanent damage done to you.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我是破坏罢♥工♥的人?
I'm scabbing?
你为什么在笑
Why are you smiling?
他为什么在笑
Why is he smiling?
哦 太特么棒了
Oh, bloody fantastic.
现在你开始大笑了
Now you're laughing.
- 现在他开始大笑了 - 你在大笑
- Now he's laughing. - You're laughing.
你不生气吗
You're not upset?
当然我很生气 我都气疯了
Of course I'm upset, I'm furious.
我天 Gloria
My God, Gloria.
等等 你女朋友举报的我们
Wait, your girlfriend reported us?
当然是她
Of course she did.
她可能不再是我的女朋友了
She may not be my girlfriend for much longer.
啊 一夫一妻制本来就不符合自然法则
Well, monogamy is unnatural anyway.
最后我们都会背叛彼此的
We all betray each other in the end.
Hesby去哪了
Where's Hesby going?
他要去把他的曲子给Gloria 当然了
He's gonna give his piece to Gloria, of course.
5 6 7..
Five, six, seven...
哦 不 不 不要再调高了
Oh, no, no, don't go higher.
歌♥声都变得不美妙了
You're killing the sound.
我是Rodrigo...
I am Rodrigo...
De见鬼的Sousa
De- fucking- Sousa.
哇
Wow.
太美了
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表