剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
这是...我不知道...
and it's... I don't know...
我 我更向往温柔的 舒服的
I'm-I'm more for a kind of soft and comfortable,
我能成为你男朋友的那种关系
"I can be your boyfriend" kind of relationship.
这正是我所想要的
That's just what I want.
是的吗 哇 那很好
Really? Wow. That-that's really good.
你看起来很惊讶
You seem surprised.
嗯 有一点
Yeah, just a little, yeah.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你或许会怪我
I felt that maybe you, you blamed me
怪我输了比赛或者其他什么的
for losing the stupid competition or something.
什么 没有 没有
What? No, no, no, no, no, no.
你已经够支持我了
You were nothing but supportive.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
那太好了 因为 你知道的
Oh, that's great, because, you know,
我以为你想从我这里拿到一些
I-I thought you wanted something from me
我无法给你的东西
that I couldn't give.
你能这么觉得太好了
That's incredible that you feel that way.
谁
Who?
你啊
You.
等等
Hang on, no.
海莱 不要这样
Hai Lai, don't-don't do this,
因为这已经够幻觉了
because this is already trippy enough.
我不是真的海莱
I'm not the real Hai Lai.
真的海莱还是茶室里
Real Hai Lai's in the tea room.
我只是在你脑中的海莱
I'm the just the Hai Lai that's in your mind.
所以我会说任何你想听到的
So I'll say whatever you want.
这只是一个挑逗?
This was just a tease?
对她诚实点
Be honest with her.
我对她一直都很真诚的
I'm always honest with her.
告诉她关于你的生理需求
Just tell her about your biological necessities,
你不能自己睡
that-that you cannot sleep alone.
她知道我不能自己睡
She knows that I cannot sleep alone.
我们处得来 一起开怀大笑
We get along, we have a laugh,
我们喜欢窝在床上 你和我
we like to be in bed... you and I...
海莱 我们有很多共同之处 对面
Hai Lai, a lot, no?
是的
We do.
我只是需要更多的东西
I just need something more.
什么
What?
让我们在一起 你和我
Okay, let's just be together, you and I, you know?
没问题 平平淡淡
No problems, no dramas.
你喜欢我们是男女朋友的事 对吧
You like this whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing, right?
海莱 海莱
Hai Lai? Hai Lai?
哦老兄 你搞砸了
Oh, man, you blew it. You blew it.
你不能跟女孩说
You cannot tell a girl that you're not madly,
- 你不是疯狂地深沉地爱她 - 好不啦
- deeply in love with her. I... - It's okay.
如果是真的男女朋友
With-with real girlfriend and boyfriend,
你可以说任何东西 这就是意义所在了
you can tell everything. That's the whole point.
不不 她说了
No, no, she said it.
你都没在听
You didn't listen.
她需要更多的东西
She needs something else.
我觉得她渐行渐远了
I felt her drifting away.
她渐行渐远是因为
Yeah, she was drifting away because that's how you get
你想来这个地方就要用这种方式
to a place that you want to go in this place.
你们两个必须相互发展
Well, you-you two have to evolve with each other.
我不想要发展啥 不
I don't want to evolve, no.
不 我想要...
No, I want to...
我很享受这种...哈姆雷特式的危机
I'm enjoying this kind of, oh, Hamlet-ian crisis right now.
我喜欢
I like it.
我喜欢她给我的安慰
I like the comfort that she gives me.
这有什么问题
What's wrong with that?
安慰?
Comfort?
这是目前来说 我听到的对艺术家最差的词语
That's the worst word for an artist, as far as I can tell.
你知道不 兄弟 你必须得长大了
You know, you have to grow up, man.
别告诉我怎么长大
Don't tell me about growing up.
我现在只是在经历一些工作相关的危机
I'm just going through some work-related crisis right now.
所以你尝试来造成我困扰
I... it's so... you try to confuse me.
我们究竟在哪个鬼地方
Where the fuck are we?
这是什么虚幻世界?
And what kind of a fantasy is this?
- 这是我的思想 - 嗯
- This is my mind. - Mm?
是的 我喝了点茶 没事
Yeah, I'm having some tea so it's fine.
不是什么大事
It's-it's no big deal.
听着 我想告诉你点东西
Look, I-I wanted to tell you something
我知道你或许打从心里知道你的答案
and I know you probably know the answer in your heart, but...
- 呃 - 你和一个年轻
- Mm-hmm. - You know, you've got
非凡才华的女孩
a beautiful, budding relationship
有一段刚萌芽美好的恋爱关系
with an extraordinary, talented young woman.
但你必须知道怎么走之后的路
But you've got to take it the rest of the way.
我喜欢现在这样啊
Well, I like it the way it is.
就这样
"The way it is."
就这样 那就是死亡之吻
The way it is, that's a kiss of death.
你必须进一步发展
You have to evolve.
你必须寻找一些新的深刻体会
You've got to find profound new experiences.
当然了 你必须得有那个勇气
I mean, of course, you've got to have the balls.
我有勇气
I have the balls.
好的 那作为一个男人
All right, then, as a man,
你必须体验下
you have to experience the joy
怀抱自己孩子时的喜悦
of holding your very own child in your arms.
- 嗯... - 去爱他们 去感觉他们
- Mm. - To... to love them, to smell them,
一生都在养育孩子们
to live your life through them,
尽管他们可能在你手指上拉了一堆粑粑
even though they may shit all over your fingers.
我希望你现在能做到
And I want it for you now.
噢 我在想 但 但或许不是现在
Oh, I was thinking about that, but... but maybe not now.
是 现在 就是这个时候
Yes, now. This is the time.
看 你也不年轻了
Look, you're not getting any younger.
你的脸 都开始失去光彩了
You know, your-your face, it's starting to fade a bit,
- 你知道不 - 不知道
- you know? - No.
我只有一个问题想问你
I've just got one question for you.
这也是她想要的吗
Is this what she wants, too?
当然
Of course.
当然 这也是她想要的
Of course, this is what she wants.
据说 一杯茶
- Oy. - It's been said that a bowl of tea
是手掌中的宇宙
is the universe held between the palms.
嗯 我同意
Yeah. Yeah, I-I agree.
把碗放在你面前
Place the bowl in front of you
然后你说 お点前頂戴いたします
and then you say, "Otemae chodai itashimasu."
お点前頂戴いたします
Otemae chodai itashimasu.
然后
And then...
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
我超级生气
I'm fucking pissed!
我想要赢得那场比赛
I wanted to win that competition!
我本应该赢的
I should've won!
我准备好迎接一些崭新史诗级的东西
I'm ready for something new, something fucking epic!
这是我人生的重要时刻
This is my fucking moment in life!
我想迷失在美酒 陌生的国度和陌生人之中
I want to get lost in-in wine and strange lands and strangers.
我想他妈疯狂一次
And I want to be the fucking crazy one, for once.
我他妈的想赢
I want to be the fucking crazy one!
我他妈也想毫无在乎地
And I don't want to give a shit
搅乱别人的一天
about messing up someone else's day!
只要我是为了我的艺术
So long as it's in service of my art!
哇 见鬼了 冷静点
Whoa, what the fuck? Cool down.
天啊 Lzzie 我多希望你真的在这里
Oh, my God, Lizzie, I wish that you were really here.
- 妹子 你都失控了 - 我好纠结啊
- You're losing your grip, dude. - I'm so confused, man.
有什么问题 他爱慕你
Well, what's the problem? I mean, he adores you.
你们在一起很开心 他还给你做早餐
You have a great time together; I mean, he cooks you breakfast.
你教他 你向他学习
You teach him, you learn from him.
你还想要什么呢
I mean, what more do you want?
没有 没什么
Nothing, not a thing.
但不是因为他 是因为我
But it's not about him, it's about me.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表