剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
There's a simple, gentle truth there.
- 你能看透她的内心 - 是啊 真美丽啊
- See what she thinks of. - Yes, beautiful, beautiful.
我要给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
你在想什么呢 想什么呢
What do you think, now? What do you think?
嘿 Winslow
Hey, Winslow!
你干嘛呢 过来呀
What are you...? Come here.
看 那是在"麦克斯的堪萨斯城"酒吧
Look. Max's Kansas City. Huh?
- 啊 - 那是Bowie...
- Ah. - That was Bowie...
- 是他的手肘 - 你还记得吗
- That elbow there. - You remember?
我们三个振动了整个纽约城
We bombed around this town together, the three of us.
上帝啊 感觉好像又回到了那个时候
God, I feel like I'm back there now.
为了不变成老顽固你要与之抗争
You have to fight to keep from calcifying.
你也感觉到了吧
You do realize, don't you,
让Gloria来首演你的作品
that by letting Gloria debut your piece,
这真的是你想要的吗
I mean, that's exactly what you're doing?
不如让我们三个来首演吧
What about the three of us doing the premiere?
- 是啊 - 我们能做到的
- Yes. - I mean, we could do that.
- 这就像我们三人重聚出马 - 或许真的可以
- It'd be a sort of a reunion, huh? - Maybe we could.
是不是
Yeah?
不 不 不 不 不 我们做不到
No. No. No, no, no, no, we can't.
- 我们可以的 - 不 不 不 不 不
- We can! - No, no, no, no, no, no.
你还记得我们过去曾说过
Don't you remember we used to say,
只有齐心协力 我们才能
if we are truly collaborative, we will experience...
团结起来
...unity!
- 那时候我们嗑药嗑嗨了 - 但是这是真心话
- We were on LSD! - But we meant it.
难道你不再坚信这些事情了吗
And don't you still believe those things?
我也是跟Thomas再度合作后
I mean, it wasn't until I got back together with Thomas again
才重新感受到艺术的激♥情♥
that I truly felt set on fire!
真的
Literally.
我把作品委托给她了 作品首演属于她了
She's commissioned the piece. It's hers.
别管那些狗屁顾虑了
Come on, let's fuck things up and let's just go have
让我们找点乐子 你们说怎么样
some goddamn fun! What do you say?!
- 我们放手大干一场把 - 就是这样
- Come on, let's do it. - Exactly.
Gloria 我想要你
Gloria, I want you.
我需要你
I need you.
我根本就不该来的
I shouldn't even be here.
- 你喜欢我的礼物吗 - 喜欢
- Have you enjoyed my gifts? - I have.
但是你只是在浪费钱
But you're wasting your money.
我已经心有所属
I'm already taken.
古根海姆博物馆需要你
The Guggenheim Museum wants you
来做我们下一任总监
to be our next executive director.
德国女爵Hilla von Rebay把我们那里
Hilla von Rebay envisioned this place
看作是精神的圣殿
as a temple to the spirit.
是时候把精神带入新的纪♥元♥了
Come, shepherd that spirit into a new age.
加入最一流的团队
Come join the big leagues.
纽约交响乐团就是一流的团队
The New York Symphony is the big leagues.
但是我们的捐资人
Yes, but our donors are not
可不只来自纽约
just the crème de la crème of New York.
我们的捐资人来自世界各地
They come from all over the world.
- 听起来有些诱人了 - 更重要的是
- That is tempting. - And the best part:
跟那些喜怒无常的音乐家和指挥家不一样
unlike your moody musicians or conductors...
艺术品是不会反驳你 也不会搞什么罢♥工♥的
the art doesn't talk back and won't go on strike.
古根海姆有老鼠吗
Any rats at the Guggenheim?
没有 Gloria
No rats, Gloria.
如果现在你能看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Just look me in the eye right now and tell me
你对乐团百分之百的满意
that you're 100% satisfied with the symphony,
你想留下而我应该放弃
that you want to stay and that I should drop it.
那么我会的
And I will.
先喝几杯酒再说
Let's have some more wine.
是那个人吗
Is that him?
不是 你说的哪一个
Mm, no. Which one?
- 那个有胡子的 - 不是
- The guy with the mustache? - Oh, no.
那是裸体马戏团的Antonio
That's Antonio from the nude circus.
我是说他后面的那个人
No, the guy behind him.
不 不 不 不 那不是他
Uh, no, no, no, no, no, no. That's not him. No.
- 你能来我很开心 - 一切都好吗
- I'm so glad that you're here. - Is everything okay?
- 只是有点身体不适 - 好吧
- Yeah, I was just under the weather. - Okay.
我不会因为任何事错过这场演出的
I wasn't gonna miss this for anything.
太感谢你了 快去坐下吧
Thank you so much. Okay, um, get settled in.
Sasha会告诉你有哪几处变更的
Sasha is gonna fill you in on the few changes,
- 等下见 - 好好享受指挥
- and, uh, I'll see you soon. - Okay. Enjoy.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit! Holy shit!
怎么了
What?
妈的 海莱 他们把
Puta madre. Hai Lai, they called in
Arnar Valgirsson叫来审查
Arnar Valgirsson to be the scout.
- 他是谁 - 他是冰岛顶级的批评家
- Who is that? - He's a top critic of music in Iceland.
人送外号♥ 雷克雅未克的臭鲨鱼
They call him the Stinking Shark of Reykjavík.
他曾经给过我一次特别糟糕的评价
He once gave me a really bad review.
太吓人了 你别担心
A horrendous review. Don't worry about him.
别担心他啊 他就是说我
Don't worry, don't worry. He said that I was a...
像没翅膀的热带飞禽 什么狗屎玩意儿
a tropical bird with no wings. How fucked up is that?
- 真够呛的 - 可不是吗
- That's really fucked up. - No?
海莱 我在想
Hey, Hai Lai, I was thinking...
这个作品的最后十小节
You know the last ten bars of the piece?
其实可以删去的 你觉得呢
You could do without them, don't you think?
可以删去的
You can just cut them.
我认为跟整个曲子不是很和谐
You know, I don't think the music needs them.
我想Caroline Shaw是有意为之
I think Caroline Shaw meant for them to be there,
我要保留下来
so I'm gonna keep them.
好吧 好吧 只是
Okay, okay. Well, okay, but, you know,
现在与Caroline Shaw无关 重要的是你自己
it's not about Caroline Shaw right now, it's about you.
关乎紧要的是 你 音乐 以及自♥由♥
It's about you and the music, about the freedom.
- 没什么捐款人 没有什么可顾忌的 - 嗯
- There's no donors, there's nothing. - Yes.
只要尽全力就好了
Just really try things, you know?
尽全力演绎音乐
Just do what's good for the music.
这正是我要做的事情
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
很好 还有中提琴...
Okay, great. And the viola section...
- 你找到新的琴手了吗 - 我要尝试点新的东西
- Did you find someone? - I'm gonna try something new.
- 别担心 - 惊喜是吗
- Don't worry about it. - Ah, a surprise.
- 好的 惊喜 - 好吧
- Okay, surprise. Okay. - Okay.
好运 海莱 祝你好运
Mierda, Hai Lai, mierda, mierda!
我爸爸为什么会在这里
Why is my dad here?
是我叫他来的
I told him to come.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?!
- 你为什么要告诉他 - 因为我认为
- Why would you do that? - Because I think it's something
这是你必须经历的事情 海莱 你必须面对你的父亲
that you have to go through, Hai Lai. You have to confront him.
我需要你去请他离开
I need you to tell him to leave.
要不然我上不了台
Otherwise I'm not gonna be able to do this.
好吧 我去让他离开
Okay, I can tell him to leave.
- 好吧 - 或者
- Okay. - Or, or...
你也可以走上台去 杀掉你自己
you can go onstage and kill yourself.
- 什么啊 - 是的 海莱 做一次献祭
- What?! - Yes, yes. Do a sacrifice, Hai Lai.
抓住那个小姑娘
Yes. Grab that little girl that thinks stuff like
那个满脑子想的都是你♥爸♥爸灌输
"you're the best or you fucking suck"... you know, those voices
"要么做到最好要么一文不值"等言论
that your father has in your head...
把他们全都丢到窗外去
And just throw them out of the window.
像扔回旋镖一样
Throw them, like they're a boomerang.
回旋镖是会飞回来的
Boomerangs come back, though.
那取决于你扔的方式
But... but it depends how you throw them.
你在逃避的时候是做不了音乐的
Okay, you can't run and make music
你知道吗 你总得喘口气
at the same time, you know; you have to take a breath.
你必须面对这一切 好吗
You have to confront this. All right?
我发誓 你经历了这些以后
I swear, because afterwards the whole Japan thing,
日本的指挥比赛就像夸克一样微不足道了
really, is just gonna be like a quark.
夸克?
A quark?
就是原子里的微粒
Just a little thing of an atom.
你不许看
You can't watch.
好
Eso.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们是Hailey Rutledge乐团
We're the Hailey Rutledge Ensemble.
今晚我们有幸
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表