剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
他们人很好
They were really nice.
靠
Shit.
嗨 大家好 我回来了
Hi, guys! I'm back!
这里是我的双簧管课堂
And this is my oboe lesson.
- 这是我的双簧管老师Hailey - 嗨
- And this is my oboe teacher, Hailey. - Hi.
亲们 要吹奏双簧管
Okay, gang, so, to play the oboe,
你必须要使劲吹
you have to blow really hard between, like,
这些管子 让我来演示一下
these pieces of straw... let me show you guys...
吹双簧管会让你的脖子胀胀的 看起来很丑
and it makes your neck puff out and look horrible.
Hailey 你为什么想当一名双簧管演奏者
So, Hailey, why did you want to be a oboe player?
这样我就会看起来很丑了
So I could look horrible.
排练真的很不错
It was really good, guys. Really good rehearsal.
- 真不错 工会Bob - 谢谢
- Really good, Bob the Union, yes. - Thank you.
嘿
Hey, what...
双簧管第二把手
Second oboe, second oboe.
Arlen 对吗
Arlen, yes? Yes, man,
你节拍吹得有点晚了
I mean, you know, it's a little bit late.
是吗 对不起
Oh. Was I? I'm sorry. I...
- 我 - 有一点生硬
- I... - No, just, like, a little bit stiff,
知道吗 就好像
you know? Like, you were not, like,
你没有用灵魂在演奏
playing with the blood, you know? I do not...
没有灵魂 真的
I... With no blood at all, really.
就好比一具死尸
Like-like a corpse.
几乎是个死人了
Almost like-like a dead man.
你演奏得像一个死人
You-you were actually playing like a dead guy.
天啊 对不起 大♥师♥
Oh, God, I'm sorry, Maestro. I...
但是其他人都很好
But everyone else was really good. It was really good.
- 是的 是的 - 大♥师♥ 谢谢你
- Yes. Yes, yes. Yes, yes. - Oh, thanks. Thank you, Maestro.
大♥师♥ 我来再次确认你会
Maestro, I'm just double-checking that you'll be
参加今天资本委员会关于建设基金的见面
at the capital committee meeting for the building fund today.
Gloria 拜托
Gloria, come on,
我才不相信死刑
I don't believe in capital punishment.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
所以你会来?
So you'll be there?
不错
Good. Good.
傲慢一点 不错
Masterful. Good.
小心苍蝇 闭上你的嘴
Watch the flies. Close your mouth.
哇哦 打住 打住
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold it, hold it, hold it.
- 刚刚那是什么 - 什么
- What the hell is that? - What?
这是怎么回事
What-what is this?
看起来好像
I mean, it looks like
你在挠大象的蛋
you're tickling an elephant's balls.
完全Rodrigo的作风
It's pure Rodrigo.
想出一个你自己的指挥怪癖
Come up with your own conducting quirks.
万一我没有呢
What if I don't have any?
别这样
Oh, please. Come on.
你知道你是一个怪胎 别试着藏着掖着
You know you're a freak. Stop trying to hide it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
靠 我都不知道我在模仿他
Shit, I didn't know that I was imitating him.
预料之中啊 对吗 你想
It's to be expected, isn't it? I mean, you've spent
你前半生都在木管乐器区仰望他
half your life looking up at him from the woodwind section.
你是他的雄蜂
You're his drone.
我才不是
I'm not his drone.
- 这话收回去 - 哦 我说到痛处了?
- Take that back. - Oh, I hit a nerve?
你收到东京比赛的回复了吗
Oh, did you hear back from the competition in Tokyo yet?
我觉得我没选上
I don't think I'll get in.
"我觉得我没选上" 我觉得你被选上了
"I don't think I'll get in." Well, I think you will.
被选上时 不要模仿Rodrigo
And when you do, don't imitate Rodrigo, who, by the way,
说到他 他看起来最近在模仿自己
he seems to be imitating himself these days.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
乐团自从他从意大利回来后
It means the orchestra has been playing it fucking safe
都小心翼翼的
ever since he got back from Italy.
需要一个有魄力的男指挥
Needs a conductor with some balls.
或女指挥
Or ovaries.
超级他妈有魄力
Big fucking ovaries.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 伙计
Hey, pal. Hey.
你不是应该在里面吗
Aren't you supposed to be inside?
- 我被赶出来了 - 赶出来?
- I got kicked out. - Kicked out?
被谁
Kicked out by who?
操♥他♥妈♥的指挥
The motherfucking conductor.
操♥他♥妈♥的指挥?
Motherfucking conductor?
他为什么赶你出来
Why did he kick you out for?
因为我会演奏 其他人都演奏得很烂
'Cause I can actually play and everyone else sucks.
那不公平
Ah, that's unfair.
太不公平了
That's really unfair, man.
你抽烟有点晚了吧
Aren't you a little bit too old to be smoking?
你意思是抽得早了?
You mean a little too young?
不 不 不 我12岁的时候就戒了 Ricky
No, no, no. I quit when I was 12, Ricky.
你怎么知道我的名字
How'd you know my name?
我知道你名字是因为你知道我的名字
I know your name 'cause you-you know my name, hmm?
- 当然 - 所以我...
- Sure. - So I...
Rodrigo大♥师♥
Maestro R-Rodrigo.
玉米饼男
The taco guy.
"Delgado的超级超级硬玉米饼"
"Delgado's super, super hard tacos."
对 对 对 别唱了 就是我
Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye. Stop it. No, yes.
- 玉米饼 - 对 别唱了
- Tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos. - Yes, yes. No, no.
别唱了 真的
No, no. Really, no, no.
给我带来了不好的回忆 可怕的闪回
Brings me bad memories, flashbacks, the horrors.
来吧 咱们进去
Yes, well, anyway, let's-let's go in, let's go in.
看看乐团怎么样了
Let's see how the orchestra is doing.
- 他们很烂 - 我知道
- They suck. - I know, man, I know,
但是 你知道吗
but, you know, there's this, uh,
有一个超级英雄叫Kaliman
superhero called Kalimán, who used to say...
曾经说过做人要平静有耐心
Like, serenity and patience.
我告诉过你他们很烂
I told you they suck.
那是因为他们没有
Yeah. Well, I mean, that-that's because they're missing
明星打击乐器乐手
their star percussionist.
去吧 去那里
Go, go, go. Go over there.
大♥师♥ 我们就快排练好了
Maestro, we're getting there.
- 婴儿般微小的进步 - 没错
- Baby steps. - Yes, yes.
对于婴儿来说 微小的进步也是一步
For a baby, a baby step is just a step.
是的
Right.
我告诉过你让你回家
I thought I told you to go home.
除非你会表现好点
Unless you're ready to behave?
如果我不的话 你会打我屁♥股♥吗
If I don't, will you spank me?
大♥师♥ 他让其他孩子分心
Maestro, he's disrupting the other kids.
朝他扔指挥棒就行了
Just throw a baton at him.
Rivera大♥师♥以前就是这么对我的
Maestro Rivera used to do that to me.
我也愿意 但是那样我会被拘留的
I'd love to, but then I'd get arrested.
他会躲开
Well, he ducks...
- 我们能谈谈吗 - 可以
- Can we talk for a minute? - Yes.
大♥师♥ 我们需要处理几个问题
Okay, Maestro, there's a few issues we have to deal with.
问题 我们谈谈问题吧
Issues, issues. Let's talk about the issues.
从杜塞尔多夫运来的免费小提琴琴弓到了
The shipment of free violin bows came in from Dusseldorf,
里面有白蚁
and they have termites in them.
靠 杜塞尔多夫发生什么了
Shit. What happened to Dusseldorf?
我以前很喜欢杜塞尔多夫
I used to love Dusseldorf.
我们需要雇一个木管乐器教练
And we need to hire a woodwinds coach.
铜管乐器的老师找了份在威斯康辛的工作
And the, oh, the brass teacher took a job in Wisconsin.
威斯康辛是什么
What's Wisconsin?
是一个州 威斯康辛州
A state. The state of Wisconsin.
威斯康辛是个州?
Wisconsin is a state?
威斯康辛 威斯康-威斯康辛
Wisconsin? Wiscon-Wisconsin.
威斯康辛 你错了 我不觉得那是一个州
Wisconsin. I think you're wrong. I think it's not a state.
男孩们的厕所马桶又坏了
The boys' toilet's broken again.
我会修理的
Ah, I'll fix that. I'll fix that.
我们不能一直推迟和学校董事会的见面
We can't keep putting off the meeting with the school board.
孩子们需要放东西的储物柜
And the kids need lockers to put their stuff in.
我们需要更多练习的乐器
And we need more practice instruments.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表