剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you. Next!
没有人了
Yeah. There is no "next."
你找到合适的人了吗
Did you find someone?
我的天
Oh, my...
或许你可以降低标准
Look, maybe you just have to lower your standards a little.
- 不行 - 不
- No. - No.
你真应该看看他刚才的样子
You should've seen him right before we went on.
差点就哭了
He almost cried.
我已经29年没参加过试演了好吗
I haven't had an audition in 29 years.
你们真的想来演奏吗
Are you guys sure you want to play this music?
我问过Dee Dee是否愿意用花盆演奏 他说
I asked Dee Dee if he wanted to play the flower pots and he said...
我非常乐意用花盆演奏
I love to play the flower pots.
我们想看他拿花盆演奏
We want to see him play the flower pots,
也想为你演奏
and play for you.
我们为你自豪
We're so proud of you.
海莱 我知道 这又有点我过多介入你的人际圈了
Hai Lai, I know this is a little bit too much in the orbit...
没关系 我希望这首曲子能由最优秀的音乐家来演绎
No. I want the best musicians for the piece.
这时候该Karl入场了 对吧
Okay, and this is where Karl comes in, right?
- 然后他要跳... - 不 没有小跳
- And does the, does the... - No, there's no jetes.
- 没有了吗 - 也没有Karl了
- There's no more...? - There's no Karl.
Karl怎么了吗
Why? What happened to Karl?
让他来扮演你 总是不自然
Watching him be you, it was a little artificial.
- 我觉得应该由你本人出演这个角色 - 好吧
- I think you should be you. - Okay.
但是 说实话 我现在没有思路了
But I... you know, to be honest, I'm a little stuck.
各位 我们来给他展示一下目前编排的动作好吗
Guys, can we show him the sequence so far?
- 好的 - 五 六 七 八
- Okay. - Five, six, seven, eight.
好吧
Okay.
现在的主题是分解
And then there's a kind of decomposition motif.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢这个感觉
I like this moment.
没有
Oh, no. Man.
他们有点像僵尸呀 是不是
They're becoming like zombies, no?
- 是的 你说的对 - 啊
- Yeah, that's a good point. - Aah!
Mischa 让Anna Maria更加鲜活一点
Mischa, a little bit more life to Anna Maria.
去桌子上
Up on the table.
这就对了
There you go.
Rodrigo 我有个主意
And you know what, Rodrigo?
你应该去咬她
Why don't you bite her?
好
Yes. Yes, yes.
就好像得了狂犬病
You have rabies.
好
Yes.
我喜欢
I like it. Yes.
我还是不要咬人了吧
I'm not sure about the biting.
通过这个动作可以表现出你是如何传染她们的
Well, it's how we show how you infect them.
但是 咬人 感染 这有点太...
Yeah, but biting, infection, is a bit too...
- 明白吗 太... - 你说得对
- No? Like... - You know, you're right.
你不用触碰他们 你只要...
You don't have to touch them. You just, y-you...
用你的指挥使他们疯狂
you drive them mad with your conducting.
- 好吧 - 明白吗 就像菲艾玛这样
- Okay. - Right? Like, like Alessandra.
这样说不通啊
Okay, well, with that... Suddenly, it doesn't make sense,
因为 她本来就不太...明白吗
because, yes, I did the... she was already, you know?
- 好吧 - 那是我犯的一个错误
- Right. - And I made a mistake there.
但是乐团的成员 他们并没有疯
But here with the orchestra, I mean, they're not mad.
我倒是希望他们疯狂一些 但是
I wish they were, but they-they're just mad
他们只是疯狂地沉迷休息时间
about the bathroom breaks, that's all.
你说的很对 如果他们都是冷漠的呢
You're right again. What if they're indifferent?
漫无目的地漂浮着的
They're adrift, they're floating.
可是那又将你置于何地呢
But where does that leave you?
我就没有思路了
That's where I'm stuck.
不如我们回到浮士德的主题上去
What if we go back to the Faust?
- 想想浮士德的故事 - 我说不清 或许
- Like, we think Faust. - I don't know, I think maybe
那个双簧管演奏者是连接一切的关键
the oboe player might be the key.
干什么
What...
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
Egon Egon Egon 她为什么要伤害我
Egon, Egon, Egon, why-why is she hurting me? I...
我爱海莱 好吗
I love Hai Lai, come on.
那好 给我展示一下你爱她的方式
Well, show me how you love her.
- 你是怎么爱她的 - 好的
- How would you love her? - Okay.
我不相信你爱她
I don't believe that you love her.
试着表现一下 你虽然不爱她 但是极度需要被爱
What if you don't love her, but you need her to love you
没有她的爱你就要淹死的感觉
or you'll drown?
不错
Nice.
我喜欢
I like it.
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你 谢谢 Natalie
Thank you. Thank you, Natalie, but, uh,
- 我不太喜欢这样 - 那我们可以试试别的动作
- I don't like this anymore. - We'll try something else.
不 不 不要 我不想再尝试了
No, no, no. No, I don't want to try something.
我受够了 Egon
I'm-I'm done, Egon.
我不干了
I'm done.
- 你不干了? - 是的
- You're done? - Yes.
- 这是什么意思 - 我不想继续下去了
- What do you mean? - I don't want to do this anymore.
所以你不是来工作的
Okay, so you're not up for the work.
我总是在工作 问题正是在于
I'm always up for the work. That's the problem.
各位 来点掌声
Everyone, a little round of applause.
谢谢你 谢谢你 占用你宝贵的时间了
Thank you. Thank you so much for your precious time.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
各位 来看看他离开的动作
Everyone, let's watch how he exits.
我他妈忘了拿钥匙了
I think I left my fucking keys.
- 在哪儿呢 - 我们可以利用这个桥段
- Where are they? - We can use this.
继续完成这个作品
We can still do the piece.
- 我的钥匙在哪里 我放在哪儿... - 我的钥匙在哪里
- Where's my keys? I left them... - Where's my keys?
- 我知道了 在... - 我的钥匙在哪里
- I know, they're-they're right... - Where's my keys?
- 就在我的口袋里 - 我的生活在哪里
- They're here in my pocket. - Where's my life?
喂 停下吧
Hey, yeah, stop, guys.
- 停 - 停下吧各位
- Stop. - Stop. Stop, guys.
- 停下 - 停
- Stop! - Stop.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Ya basta.
- 够了 - 再见
- Enough! - Ciao.
- 混♥蛋♥ - 你还会回来的
- Ya basta. - You'll be back!
Warren
Warren.
你看到第二第三行上的
Do you see the, uh, "X" marked on
- "X"标记了吗 - 是的 我还在好奇这是什么意思
- bars two and three? - Yeah, I was wondering what that was.
试着草率地收尾
Try playing that like a scratchy stop.
- "草率地收尾"吗 - 是的
- "Scratchy stop"? - Yes.
想象它将我们重重击飞
Think of it as like a punctuated hit
又让我们降落在下一个章节
that launches us into the next piece.
请试试看
Try it, please.
我想要的是一个更加
Um, what I'm looking for more of is like a...
突然的激烈的跳跃
sudden angled pop.
我搞不太明白
I'm not sure...
好
Okay. Um...
Warren 你知道那种感觉吗
Warren, you know the feeling when you're standing
你站在一栋非常高的建筑物顶端
on top of, like, a very tall building
你想要纵身一跃 但是并没有这样做
and you kind of want to jump, but then you don't,
只是这种惊心动魄的想法
but it's just the idea that's kind of thrilling?
或者想象你坐在一节高速飞驰的列车上
Or like when you're on a really high-speed train...
列车突然急转弯
...and it takes a sudden turn,
你紧张得心都要提到嗓子眼儿了
and then your stomach goes into your ears.
我现在一直持续不断地讲话
And so I was just talking and I couldn't stop myself
只是因为我已经停不下来了即使我觉得我现在
from talking, even though I was kind of
觉得说话的人已经不是我自己了
just, like, watching myself talk.
而Warren像是坐在那里看着我
And Warren is just sitting there, looking at me
说不定他实际上已经睁着眼睛睡着了
like he's literally asleep with his eyes open.
我爱你 海莱
I love you, Hai Lai.
我不需要你也爱我
I don't need you to love me.
我们的关系已经到了说我爱你的时候了吗
We're saying that now?
- 我们一直都在说啊 - 不 我们没有
- Yeah, we say that all the time. - No, we don't.
已经许多年了
For many years, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们一直在说
We've been saying that.
我爱你而无需回报
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表