剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
我们能在表演前去趟洗手间吗
And will we be able to use it prior to the performance?
还有 我们应该在五分钟后
Also, we're supposed to be getting a snack break
休息喝水吃点零食 我只是提醒你一下
in five minutes, just in case you forgot.
你 你叫什么名字来着
What- What's your name again?
- Esme - 我很欣赏你的个性
- Esme. - I like your style.
嘿 Hailey 我听说你回来了
Hey, Hailey. I heard you were back.
- 对啊 - 感觉如何
- Yep. - How does it feel?
非常奇怪
Really weird.
我啊 还记得你第一天来乐团
You know, I remember your first day here
参加演奏的样子
playing with the orchestra.
啊哟 你可真紧张啊
Boy, were you nervous.
对 你还提议给我点药来镇静一下
Yeah, and you offered me pills to calm me down.
是啊 那些日子啊
Yeah, those were the days.
不过 我很开心你能回来
Anyway, it's great to see you back here.
- 我们很想你 - 我也很想大家
- We've missed you. - I missed you, too.
哦 我天
Oh, my God.
这是我有生以来见过的
This is the best- looking orchestra
最美丽的乐团了
I've ever seen in my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们看上去太绝了
You guys look incredible.
我天 你们看着
My God, you look like...
超酷的 知道不
like, so cool, you know?
Tara Tara 你的琴弓呢
Tara, Tara, where's your bow?
哦 在我背包里呢
Oh, it's in my backpack.
好吧 跑着去拿 快点哈
Okay, run and get it, quick.
我可以把我的借她如果你...好吧
I can lend her mine if you... okay.
- 啊... - 你的手腕如何了
- Uh... - How's your wrist?
- 还好吗 - 哈 你看
- Is it okay? - Uh, you know,
我根本没时间顾这个呢
I haven't had a second to think about it.
太棒了 好吧
Excellent, okay.
- 继续坚持 坚持下去 - 好的
- Well, keep it up, keep it up. - Okay.
嘿 Ricky Ricky 怎么样了
Hey, Ricky, Ricky. What's up, man?
一切还好吗
How's it going?
外面有好多人 是不是
There's a lot of people out there, right?
是的 没错 大概有...嗯
There is, there is. There are, like... Yeah.
非常...但是 不要紧张
It's... b- but don't be nervous.
我不紧张 我们可是有Ms. Cynthia呢
I'm not nervous. We have Ms. Cynthia.
对 对的
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我们用不着安全帽吧 对不
We don't need hard hats, do we?
也许需要耳塞
Earplugs maybe.
我想想都觉得兴奋
I just think this is going to be so amazing
欣赏这些孩子演奏贝多芬《命运交响曲》
to hear these kids play Beethoven's Fifth.
接着还有Rodrigo
And then to follow it up with Rodrigo
重整旗鼓指挥的Hesby的曲子...太美妙了
back in the saddle with Hesby's piece... fantastic.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
今晚 我们节目的开场
Tonight, we will open our program
将是Rivera大♥师♥青少年乐团
with the very first public performance
的首场演出
of the Maestro Rivera Youth Orchestra.
这要感谢你们
Thanks to you.
他们不会演奏贝多芬的《命运交响曲》
They will be performing not Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.
但是他们还是会演出的
But they will be performing something.
我不确定会是哪首曲子 但是...
I'm not certain what it's gonna be, but...
无论如何 非常 非常荣幸可以给各位介绍
A- Anyways, it's, uh, it is a pleasure to introduce you
一位一直都在负责这一切的人
to the person that's been in charge of all this.
她是位成功的 令人惊异的大提琴手
She's an accomplished, amazing cello player.
她受了伤 不过...
She has an injury, and...
不过我觉得有时候伤痛会帮助我们治愈一些东西
and I feel that sometimes the injuries help heal things.
请把热烈的掌声
Please give a big applause
送给Rivera大♥师♥青少年乐团以及Cynthia Taylor
to the Maestro Rivera Youth Orchestra and to Cynthia Taylor.
谢谢你 大♥师♥
Thank you, Maestro.
我们十分期待
We very much look forward to playing
在不久的将来
Beethoven's Fifth for you
给大家演奏贝多芬《命运交响曲》
at some point in the near future.
这些孩子们非常努力地练习了
These kids have been working very hard,
我们非常荣幸他们可以来到这里
and we're very pleased to welcome them here tonight.
他们很棒
They sound great.
是的 他们很棒
Yeah, they do.
我想说 非常感谢你让我加入
I just wanted to say thank you for letting me play.
当然 不 应该谢谢你 谢谢
Of course. No, thank you, thank you.
不可思议 对不对 简单的旋律
It's crazy, no? How simple the melody is,
但是依旧...这依旧非常好听
but it's still... it's still really beautiful.
Rivera大♥师♥曾说过
Maestro Rivera had a saying:
什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是 保持简单 傻瓜
It means "Keep it simple, stupid."
我不认为是他自己原创的
I don't think that he invented that.
但是这是非常有智慧的话 对不对
But it's a good saying, no?
很有效
It works.
就像 用灵魂演奏 一样
Like "Play with the blood."
没错
Sure.
- 进去到... - 是的 去吧
- Into the...? - Yeah. Go now.
- Pavel Pavel - 大♥师♥
- Pavel, Pavel. - Maestro.
- 嘿 兄弟 - 我在
- Hey, man. - Yes.
- 你能帮我个忙吗 - 好的呀
- Can I ask you a favor? - Yes.
你能把这个给工会Bob吗
Would you mind giving this to Bob the Union?
工会Bob 可以
Union Bob, yes.
对 告诉他给观众读一下
Yes, tell him to read it to the audience
- 当他上台的时候 - 给观众读一下
- when he gets onstage. - Read to the audience.
对 对 对 给观众读一下
Yes, yes, yes. To read to the audience
- 当乐团上台的时候 - 在您
- when the orchestra goes on. - Before you get
- 上指挥台之前吗 - 是的 是的
- to the podium? - Yes. Yes.
好吧
Okay.
好嘞 我本想让你读的 但是 呃...
Yes. I- I would ask you to read it, but, uh...
你有口音
It's your accent.
你的口音有点重
It's a little bit too heavy.
什么口音
What accent?
看到你回来真棒 Hailey
Good to see you back, Hailey.
- 谢谢你 你也是 - 啊
- Thank you. You, too. - Ah!
自己人 自己人 咕咕咕咕
One of us, one of us, gooba- gobble.
- 自己人 - 好吧 这有点恐怖 Warren
- One of us. - Okay, that's really creepy, Warren.
什么 你从没看过电影《怪胎》吗
What, you never saw Freaks?
- 我看过《怪胎》 - 啊
- I've seen Freaks. - Ah.
- 大♥师♥人呢 - 嗯
- Where's the maestro? - Hmm?
怎么了
What's going on?
Bob在干嘛
What's Bob doing?
嘿
Hey.
好吧 没事的 有我呢
Okay, all good. I got this.
- 好吧 - Bob Rodrigo哪里去了
- Right. - Bob, where's Rodrigo?
呃...
Um...
- 发生什么了 - 我不...
- What's going on? - I don't...
我这里 呃 有封我们指挥的信
I have a, uh, a- a letter from our conductor,
DeSousa大♥师♥的
Maestro DeSousa.
亲爱的 你的指甲掐进我肉里了
Darling, you're puncturing my hand.
"自我介绍一下 工会Bob"
"Introduce yourself, Bob the Union."
我的名字是Robert Szymkowski 然后 我吹长笛
My name is Robert Szymkowski, and, uh, I play the flute.
还有短笛
And the piccolo.
还有 单簧口琴以及爵士乐口琴
Also the Jew's harp and, uh, jazz harmonica,
但是不在这里...乐团里我只吹长笛
but not here... here I just play the flute.
还有短笛
And the piccolo.
读信
Get on with it.
对
Yeah.
呃 "带领纽约交响乐乐团
Uh, "Leading the New York Symphony
是世界上最棒的工作了
"is the best job in the world,
不过我这个逐渐稳重的指挥家
"and this steadily maturing conductor
觉得配不上这个工作"
does not feel worthy of the job."
- 我去 - 啥玩意儿
- Holy shit. - What?
"今天 该轮到另一个人了"
"Today it is someone else's turn."
- 快上台去 站起啦...快去 上去 - 呃...
- Get up there. Get up... go, go. - Um...
- 赶紧上去 - 亲爱的
- Go right up there. - Darling.
我有我自己的乐团
I have my own orchestra.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表