剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
是的
Yes!
你在用灵魂演出
You're playing with the blood!
用灵魂
With the blood!
是的
Yes!
你哭吧 嚎啕大哭那种
You can cry. Cry your eyes out.
如果这都不能哭 还有什么值得哭泣呢
If you can't cry about this, what can you cry about?
你非要把生活变成贝蒂·戴维斯(美国华纳影后)的电影吗
Do you have to turn everything into a Bette Davis movie?
是的 我必须
Yes, I do.
老兄 之前那个小孩是你吗
Man, was that you, as a toddler,
跟我说我就是坨屎
telling me that I'm a piece of scheie?
不 那是我的二儿子 Karl
No, that was my second child, Karl.
- 嗯 - 真是个捣蛋鬼
- Mm. - What a rascal.
我没有完成《安魂曲》就是因为他
He's the reason I never finished the Requiem.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why?
是的 我快写完了
Yeah, I- I was almost done,
然后他进来 然后故意打翻了一瓶墨水
and he came in and purposely knocked over a pot of ink
全洒在谱子上了
all over the score.
我只能从头来
I had to start over.
天啊
Man.
我还以为你是被淹没在
I thought it was because you were overwhelmed
死亡的深渊里什么的
by the enormity of mortality or something.
死亡的深渊?
"The enormity of mortality"?
唯一害怕死亡的人还没死呢
The only people scared of mortality haven't died yet.
差点忘了
Before I forget,
Rivera大♥师♥让我告诉你...
Maestro Rivera asked me to tell you...
哦 你...你和他也聊天吗
Oh, you... you're talking to him?
哇 好吧 他说什么了
Wow. Okay. What- what did he say?
是的 他说...
Yes, he said...
赶紧麻溜去做正事 你个小混球
"Get to work, you little shit."
好的
Yes.
好 好的 去做正事
Yes, yes. Get to work.
但是做什么呢
But doing what?
不是 说正经的 做...做什么呢
No, seriously. What... d- doing what?
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表