剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
这事关重大
State your name for the record, please
请说出你的名字 供我们记录
Neron Vargas
怪龙·瓦加斯
Mr. Vargas, you're here to provide intel
瓦加斯先生 您将为我们供述
on the Mayans motorcycle club, correct?
玛雅摩托帮的犯罪事实 对吧?
I am
是的
We're gonna take care of you, Neron
我们会关照好你的 怪龙
I'll ask you again, Mr. Vargas
瓦加斯先生 再次问您
Do you want an attorney?
你是否需要律师
The proffer process can be complicated
协议内容会有点复杂
and you may want someone to help you navigate
或许你需要人帮你打点这些
- What we promise here to... - I'm-I'm good
- 我们此时的承诺... - 不用
I don't need anyone
我谁都不需要
Where should we begin?
我们先从哪说起?
I shot and killed nine people in Nunez Park
我在努涅斯公园开枪打死了九个人
And what other members of the Mayans were you with?
那么有哪些玛雅帮成员跟你一起?
None
没有
The club had no participation or knowledge
帮派对这事不知情
I killed those people myself
是我个人行为
I killed Dennis and Alice Reed
在圣托帕德罗...
in Santo Padre
我杀死了丹尼斯还有艾力斯·里德
I killed Tommy Gaeta in Stockton, California
在加州斯托克顿我杀死了汤米·盖塔
Neron
怪龙
Neron, what are you doing?
怪龙 你在干什么?
You're saying you did all this yourself?
你是说这一切都是你个人行为?
That's right
没错
No one in the club was involved
帮派没有人参与其中
I murdered Eric Curry
在夫勒斯♥诺♥市汽车旅馆
In a motel room in Fresno
我也杀了埃里克·库里
Without the knowledge
帮派的人
or participation of the club
一点都不知情
Neron, stop
别说了 怪龙
- These are my crimes. - Stop
- 这些都是我犯下的罪 - 别
No one else's
与他人无关
And I fully confess
我也完全承认
I killed Flaco and Chepe
我杀了弗兰克还有"旺财"
Please stop
拜托不要
I shot them as they were driving through San Bernardino,
他们当时驾车在圣贝纳迪诺路上
without the knowledge
帮派也...
or participation of my club
一点也不知情
♪ 尾曲: Hurry - Strand of Oaks ♪
"世界观: 盾牌 - 混乱之子 - 玛雅帮"
尾曲: Hurry - Strand of Oaks
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表