剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
Sorry, Jacob had an accident
抱歉 雅各布来事了
- I can do the... - I got it
- 我可以自己... - 我来吧
You know how to make a bed, little man?
小家伙 你知道怎么铺床吗?
I'm-a teach you how to make it military style
我来教你军人是怎么铺的
Grab that side
抓住这边
Pull it towards you
向你那边拽一点
You always want it a little bit longer on the presented side
朝外那侧稍微留长些
There we go. Good
就这样 很好
All right, come on
好嘞 继续
You're gonna make a 45-degree angle
你要弄一个45度的斜角
sharp and crisp
轮廓分明
Nice and straight
笔直往里顺
There you go
看到没
All right, now hold it right here
好嘞 摁着这
Just hold it. Good
摁着不动 很好
Tuck in the excess
把余出的塞进去
All right, you try the other side
好嘞 你试试另一边
Mommy's gonna be with you next week, okay?
妈咪下周来陪你 好吗?
In a new, magical place
在一个全新神秘的地方
Will Daddy be there?
爸比也会在那里吗?
Hey, all right, punk
嗨 小孩哥
Hmm? Want to go wash up for lunch? Yeah?
去洗洗手 准备吃午饭 好不?
- I love you. - I love you, too
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
I'll call you, um, when I get to the motel
等我到旅馆后 我再联♥系♥你
First thing tomorrow morning,
记得明早第一件事
you take the passports, you take the money
你带上护照 还有钱
Just stay tonight, just-just-just come with us
今晚留下来吧 跟-跟-跟我们一起走
Look, I'll just... I'll be a few days behind you
听着 我只是...需要晚几天跟你们会和
- Em... - I have to make sure they haven't tracked me
- 小艾... - 我得弄清楚有没有人追踪我们
- Okay? And as soon as I'm s... - I can't do this
- 好吗?我会尽快... - 我做不到
I can't, I can't, I can't do it
我-我...我做不到
Erin. Erin
艾琳 艾琳
Oh, God, Erin
呃 天呐 艾琳
You-you...
你-你...
You... are the most annoying
你...虽然总是那么烦人
but also the toughest person I know
但你也绝对是我见过最坚强的女人
And for our entire lives
在我这辈子里
when I haven't wanted to strangle you...
每当我不想掐死你的时候
...I wanted to be as fearless as you
我都想变得像你那样无畏
You can do this
你可以的
You're really annoying, too
你怎么也那么烦人
I know I am
不烦不行嘛
Dude, what the fuck?
靠 你♥他♥妈♥吓我一跳
Is that smart?
这样明智吗?
It helps me to personalize
只是帮我进入角色
It's careless and dangerous
这太随意 太危险了
You being here is fucking careless and dangerous
你冷不丁的来才是随意又危险
- What if he was here? - You haven't checked in
- 要是他人在这怎么办? - 你已经有两周...
in over two weeks, Kate
没汇报进展了 凯特
Can I just put some fucking pants on first?
我能不能先穿上裤子再说?
Thank you
多谢
I don't want a repeat of Nashville
我可不想再重蹈'那什维尔'那次覆辙
I'm good
放心好了
- Everything's good. - Good
- 一切都顺利 - 行吧
Great
那就好
Then you won't mind
那你应该不介意
- Are you fucking serious? - Are you, Kate?
- 你♥他♥妈♥认真的? - 是嘛 凯特?
Is your head in this?
难道你吸了吗?
We're checking the cameras
我们要安装监听设备
From now on, we're gonna have eyes in here as well
从现在开始 我们会监视这里
What about my fucking privacy?
那他妈我自己的隐私呢?
Has there been any mention of San Bernardino?
这里有没有提到圣贝纳迪诺?
Everything is in the reports
所有内容我都报告了
I'm afraid not everything
我表示怀疑
Look, I am making real progress here, okay?
听着 我正在实施一个完美的局 好吗?
- I've made contact with other members. - And?
- 我已经接触到其他成员了 - 然后呢?
And I need more time
然后我还需要一段时间
We don't have more time
我们没那么多的时间
Everything is getting too explosive
一触即发
San Bernardino. UC Davis. Nevada
圣贝纳迪诺 加州戴维斯 内瓦达...事件
It's just that I...
我只是...
Uh, he's finally starting to trust me
呃 他终于开始对我感到信任
I'm ga-I'm gaining his trust, and we are connecting
在赢取他的信任同时 我们的交流...
- and it's good. It's... - Kate
- 也会更加的深入 - 凯特!
- I'm good, man. I'm fucking... - Kate, look at me
- 我很好 我只是... - 凯特 看着我
Your career is at stake
你的饭碗不保
You begged me to put you back in the field
是你恳求着我给你这次机会
Maybe you're not ready. Maybe you're still grieving
或许你还没有准备好 还没从悲痛中走出来
How many times do I have to tell you
到底要我告诉你多少次
that I'm fucking good?
我他妈的很好?
Push him, or I will pull you out
最好抓紧了 不然我就叫停计划
And fill this
还有别忘了验尿
To make room for the future
你得放下过去
you must let go of the past
才能着眼未来
Whatever happened between you, Emily, Dita, Galindo...
不管你和艾米丽 蒂塔 盖林多有什么渊源...
you got to put it behind you
你必须得抛在脑后
¿Entiendes?
明白吗?
Why are you bringing that...
你干嘛要说这个...
What the fuck?
什么鬼?
Señora
夫人
I wasn't aware Mr. Alvarez was bringing a guest
我没想到阿尔维斯先生还带了客人
Neither was I
我也诧异
Let me introduce my vice president
容我向你们介绍我的副裁
Ezekiel Reyes
以西结·雷耶斯
Ezekiel's vision led his people out of destruction
以西结 的神圣指引 带领人♥民♥走出毁灭 (犹太教先知)
and back to the glory of Jerusalem
重铸耶路撒冷的荣耀
I believe he was also martyred
我想他也是位殉道者
Bound to wild horses and ripped to pieces
绑在野马上 被撕成碎片
Are you two familiar with each other?
你俩是不是很熟悉?
Vaguely
差不多
We share someone in common
都有同一个心爱的人
Have you spoken with her?
你有联♥系♥上她没?
I was going to ask you the same
我正想问你呢
I hope there won't be an issue with this business arrangement
但愿这不会影响到我们之间的合作
With all due respect, señora
夫人 恕我直言
I'm not exactly clear what business we're here to discuss
我还不清楚来此是商讨什么合作
I'm aware the roots of your partnership with my brother
我知道你和我弟弟之间的合作出了大问题
have grown rotten, which has caused an issue for us both
同样 这使我们双方都受到了影响
Supply stalled
供应停滞
Demand heightened. We're here
满足不了市场需求
with the help of Mr. Galindo
我们将借盖林多先生的帮助
to build a bridge between our two seemingly disparate islands
去建立两个本不相联的桥梁
Now, this deal, Marcus
马库斯 咱说好了
would not only benefit you and the Mayans
这不仅仅是你和帮派受益那么简单
but it would completely change the landscape
重要的是这将会彻底改变
of how our business is conducted
我们业务的格局
It would challenge the belief
这将会打破...
that brutality and profit need to coexist
残暴与利益共存的观念
I've seen the consequences, Marcus
我很清楚造成的代价 马库斯
of needless violence
太多无端的暴♥力♥
and loss
和牺牲
But...
但...
...now I believe I've found the right partner
如今我们有了一位强力的合伙人
to lead us all to a more peaceful future
会使我们的前景更加和平光明
There's just one thing
还有一件事
Due to temporary issues of liquidity
由于市场短缺
I'm going to need you to take three times
我需要你们处理先前
the original agreement with my brother
与我弟弟协议的三倍量的货物
and to start immediately
并且立刻开搞
You have this quantity?
你有那么多货吗?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表