剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
基地恐怖组织...
So warm and welcoming
个个都是'热心肠'
It was...
那真是...
amazing
"热情四溢"
Thank you for your service, Obispo
毕夏普 感谢你为国效力
Izzy tells me you're into motorcycles
伊兹告诉我你加入了摩托帮
Oh, yeah
是的 没错
You ride?
你也骑车?
No
那倒没有
No, my son wanted one, but with the babies
我儿子很想拥有一辆 但有了孩子后
my daughter-in-law won't stand for it
我儿媳是不会同意的
Wow
哇喔
You're a grandma
你都奶奶了
I am
是啊
Is that a problem?
有问题吗?
No
没
No
没有
I'm sure it's great
那肯定很美好
I'm sure we got loads to talk about
我敢肯定有时间咱俩能交流的上
I'm sorry
很抱歉
- Maybe we should just, uh... - It's-it's okay
- 要么我们... - 没事
I love being a grandparent
我很高兴能成为奶奶
When you become one, you'll see, it's a blessing
当你成为爷爷时你就会明白这是福气
Something about holding your baby's baby...
当你抱着你孩子的孩子的时候...
It's beautiful
多么的美妙
Uh...
额...
I think I'm gonna leave
我觉得我该走了
Oh...
哦...
I'm good
我没事
Been a long day
太久没这样了
I'll show myself out
不用送
Wait, we haven't had dessert yet
等等 甜点还没吃呢
Happy birthday
生快...
A grandma? Really?
奶奶? 认真的?
She's three years younger than you, primo
老毕 她比你还年轻三岁呢
Yeah? Tell her face that
是嘛? 那你让她当面说
Izzy was just trying to do something nice for you
伊兹只是想为你撮合些好事
She's worried about you and so am I
她和我都很关心你
Oh
哦?
Now you're fucking worried about me?
现在你♥他♥妈♥倒关心我起来了?
Our bond, primo, it runs deeper than the club
咱俩之间的交情比帮派深的多
Hey, if you fucking say so, man
说的跟真的一样
If you don't like the way I'm running this club
要是你不喜欢我管理帮派的方式
you can get the fuck out
你大可退出
You know what your problem is?
你知道你问题在哪吗?
Your head is in there. It's not with the club
你是人在帮派 魂都在这里
That's why you're scared to pull the fucking trigger, man
所以你才不敢扣动扳机
Nobody wins if our brothers are dying on the street
如果弟兄们横尸街头 那根本就没赢家
Our brothers are already fucking dying
弟兄们早他妈被人踩在脚下
in the streets, primo
奄奄一息了 堂兄
Wake the fuck up
还还魂吧
Um... So sorry
呃...对不起
It's fine
没事的
It's fine, Angel
没事的 安吉
What's going on?
怎么了?
I thought I wanted this
我原以为这是我想要的生活
That I wanted you
能与你在一起
And I was so happy that you let me into your life
我很开心你让我进入到你的生活
And I always knew something was wrong
而我也始终感觉到事情不是很对
That something was off
有些差错
But I thought I could fix it
但我以为能改变事情
I thought I could fix you, but...
我以为能改变你 可...
I know I've been busy
我知道我一直在忙
I've just been...
我只是一直...
...scared
很害怕
No
不
No
不
No. You don't get to say that!
不 你怎能说的出口
Not now. It is too late
为何现在才说 太迟了
Whatever I did...
不管我做了什么...
I am sorry
我很是对不起
I swear to you
我向你保证
I know I'm fucked-up
我知道我弄砸了
I know this
我很清楚
But I can change
但我可以去改
I can
真心的
Listen, tonight, it...
只是 今晚...
It was so fucked-up. My brother...
实在是糟透了 我弟弟...
Oh, my God! I am done with that shit
我的天啊 我真是受够了你这些破事
I'm leaving
我没法再待下去了
- What? - I am going, Angel
- 什么? - 我!要!走了! 安吉
What about the baby?
那孩子怎么办 ?
No
别
No
不
Stephanie
斯黛芬妮
He's gone
他已经"走了"
What do you... What does that mean? What do you mean?
你在说...你在说什么?在说什么?
What does that mean?
你!在!说什么!
What the fuck did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么?
Your father took me to the hospital
是你父亲带我去的医院
My father brought you to the hospital?
我父亲带你去的医院?
- Yeah. - And nobody called me?
- 是 - 为什么没人通知我?
Oh, and what were you gonna do?
哦 你在又能怎么样?
What were you gonna do?
你又能怎么样?
What have you ever done, Angel?
你又做过什么 安吉?
Right
呵
It was a nice dream
就当它是场梦
This, this isn't...
这 这不是...
Take off your clothes
脱掉
Where's Stephanie?
斯黛芬妮呢?
Gone
走了
I'm sorry, son
抱歉 孩子
I know what it's like to have a child torn...
我深知那种还没来得及拥紧
...from you before you get a chance to hold them
孩子就被夺去的感觉
You wonder what to do with that love
你不知怎么去面对失去的爱
that right now feels like pain
只有无尽的痛苦萦绕
And what did you do?
"那你是怎么做的?"
I had you
后来有了你
I had your brother
有了你弟弟
You move on
向前看
And you forgive
释怀过往
No
不
No
不
What the fuck...
你♥他♥妈♥...
did you do?
到底怎么做的?
Why is this family so fucked?
为什么这个家如此的烂?
Why...
为什么...
Why do we destroy everything?
为什么我们总是搞砸一切?
Why do we lose everyone?
为什么每个人总是离我们而去?
What did you do that was so fucking wrong
你到底他妈做错了什么天杀的事
that God had fucking rained hell all over us?
让老天如此对待我们?
What did you do to curse us?
你造了什么孽 让我们受到这样的诅咒?
You know what? Get out
不想说了 你滚吧
- Angel, son... - Get the fuck out of my house!
- 安吉 孩子... - 他妈的给我滚出去
Get out!
滚!
Letty, let me in
莱蒂 是我啊
Letty
莱蒂
Letty. Hey
嗨 莱蒂
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
- What the fuck are you doing here? - I had to come see you
- 你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛? - 我来看看你啊
Yo, how drunk are you?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表