剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
他有情有义
That's a lot rarer than you'd think in our world
这在我们这行 难能可贵
A lot of patches,they talk loyalty, but...
很多人嘴上说着情义 但...
But Steve...
但 史蒂夫...
I'm sorry, ma'am
很抱歉 夫人
I'm not trying to cause you or your daughter any more pain
我并不是想激起您女儿和您的 痛苦
I just want to give you this
我只是想把这交付给您
Steve, he was a good Mayan
史蒂夫 是玛雅帮里有情有义之士
I was proud to have him as my prospect
我很自豪能有他这样一位见习者
And I was honored to be his sponsor
而我也荣幸担任他的引荐人
I'm so sorry for your loss
我很抱歉 请您节哀
You...
你...
- You really don't have to... - I'm happy to help
- 不用麻烦你的... - 没事 我乐意帮忙
Okay
好吧
Hold up
等下
We got two more miles
还有两英里路
Then we hit flatland
快到平原了
Let's keep moving
继续走吧
Maybe, uh, maybe we could take a little break, huh?
要么 额 要么我们再休息下怎么样?
We've already taken a dozen breaks since we started
我们这一路都已经休息了不少次了
We can't get caught out here after the sun comes up
我们必须在天亮之前到
Quicker we get through the mountains
只要穿过了山丘地
sooner we get you two to safety
就能越早送你们到安全地
Just a...Just a quick one, all right?
就缓..就缓一下 行吗?
- To catch our breath - Hey
- 缓口气 - 哎
It may be tribal land
虽说在保留地
but Border Patrol monitor with planes
但也有边巡无人机巡视
You want to explain to them what the hell we're doing out here?
难道你想跟边巡说你在这野炊呢?
Is that Border Patrol?
那是边巡吗?
Or someone worse
可能更糟
- We got to keep moving - Are you crazy?
- 我们得继续出发 - 你疯了吗?
No No
不行 才不走
Might make sense to lay low for a bit
要不就先休息一下
Get some rest
静候一会再走?
Fuck that Let's get the fuck out of here
去他妈的 我们赶紧走
Manny's right
曼尼说的没错
We'll lay low for now Wait it out
我们先静候一会 看看情况
Make sure it's safe before we start moving again
确保安全后再动身
Let's try to find some shelter
先找个歇脚的地吧
Let's lay low
小心点
Fuck
操
So, I'm gonna see you this time next week?
下周还是这个时间见
What do you do if I don't show?
要是我没来 你该怎么做?
- Em... - Erin, what do you do?
- 嗯... -艾琳 你怎么做?
Take the emergency cash
拿上备用资金...
Mm-hmm
嗯哼
Drive to Indianapolis
然后开车到印第安纳波利斯
Access security-deposit box
在东华盛顿美联♥通♥银行保险柜
at United General Bankon East Washington
取回我们的东西
- Code? - 12-4-18
- 密♥码♥? - 12-4-18
Leave the car in Indianapolis Use the fake ID
要把车留在印第安纳名利斯 再用假证件
from the security box to rent a car Drive to Chicago
取出保险柜的钱租辆车 然后开到芝加哥
- Take a flight from O'Hare to Oslo - Mm-hmm Yeah, but don't use...
-从芝加哥奥黑尔机场乘飞机到奥斯陆 - 对 但别用...
Then... Using our new names Then we take the keys
要...用新身份 去取钥匙
and we're gonna goto the apartment
然后我们待在
at Torsten Collins Gate 244A
托尔斯滕·柯林斯公♥寓♥244A房♥间
Thank you
费心了
I love you
爱你
Don't get all sappy on me, okay?
别这么多愁善感 好吗?
Yeah
嗯
We're gonna see you next week
我们会如期在这见面的
Yeah
嗯
Yeah Come on
就这样吧
Can we at least start a fire?
我们能生个火吗?
- No - No
- 不行 - 不行
We should get moving
我们该动身了
Let's just wait it out a little longer
再多候一会儿吧
Hey, you're gonna be a-a father soon, yeah?
听说你要当爹了?
That's what's up
恭喜
Everybody's gonna tell you how
七大姑八大姨都要给你叨唠
"Oh, your world's about to change and..."
"噢 你的生活就要发生变化咯..."
What they don't tell you,though
但他们不会说的是
is how fucking painful that change is
变化伴随的痛苦
It's like all of a sudden
这就像突然
you're wearing your heart on the outside of your body
你要端着自己的心脏
for anyone to just...
任由...
Hmm
嗯
To love something that deep
爱的那么深
it's fucking terrifying, bro
那并不好受 老兄
On the real, I didn't become a man till I became a father
在此之前 我只不过是十足的毛头小子
Man, until I-I loved something not only enough to-to die for
直至有我愿为之倾尽所有去爱的人
but if anything ever happened to her
但若是我女儿遭遇不测
I wouldn't be able to go on
我也失去了活着的理由
That's what I don't get about Alvarez
因此 我不能理解阿尔维斯
You heard the story, right?About-about his...
你有听过这事 对吧? 关于他...
his kid, Esai?
他的儿子 埃塞? (混乱之子第一季第八集第九集)
- Nah - All right
- 没有 - 好吧
It ain't my place to talk about, but...
当然设身处地的不是我 但...
I heard some of the OGs discuss it
我从帮派老炮那里听到过一些议论
He chose the club over his family
帮派在他心里超越了家人
I guess something happened Shit went sideways
我猜局面肯定是失控了
and he supposedly let a fucking reaper
据说他还雇了杀手
take his son out
了结了他的儿子
Some fucker with a bunch of smiley face tattoos
那个浑身都是笑脸纹身
or something
还是什么玩意的家伙
Happy?
哈皮? (爽哥)
That somebody's name?
这是人的名字?
Yeah, we know him
是的 我们还认识他
I don't know, man People talk some crazy shit
我不太清楚 但总有些可怕的说法
but...
但...
Anybody put his hands on my family?
有谁敢向我的家人伸魔爪
He wouldn't be out in the world just walking around
他定归西见阎王
Yo, I love this club
哟 我爱帮派
I'll die for this club, but...
也愿出生入死 但要是...
my little girl?
我女儿?
My blood?
我的血肉?
Hell no
见鬼去吧
You're gonna be a good dad, man
老兄 我能看的出来
I can tell You're gonna be just fine
你会成为一位好父亲的
I don't want to fuck them up
我可不想让她们遭罪
Oh, that's gonna happen
但那猝不及防
Ain't no way about it, man The trick is
谁又能预料到呢 老兄...关键在于...
just to fuck them up less than you got fucked up
你要多避免孩子走你的弯路
That's all you can really do
这是你所能做到的
Yo
哟
This whole"giving my brother sage advice"
你对我老哥"念的经"
is kind of my thing, you know?
也是要给我"念"的 晓得不?
Shit
哈
You got some competition,my boy
两个和尚抬水喝哦...
It's actually really fucking annoying
妈的实际上烦的一逼
It's like having a Boy Scout in stereo
就跟童子军在你面前喊口号♥一样烦人
Hey, you know,I was a Boy Scout
嘿 你晓得不 我当过童子军
Me, too
我也是
Get the fuck out
别吹牛逼喔
On my honor
"以我的荣誉起誓
I'll do my best to do my duty...
我将尽我最大的努力 为国家...
MANNY and EZ:...to God and my country
...为上帝尽我的义务
and to obey the Scout Law
遵守童子军法”
You guys are fucking nerds
神经病吧你们
Guys
伙计们
can you please keep it down?
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表