剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
The fucking Mayans started this shit
是玛雅帮先挑起的事端
Terry's just doing what he has to
特里只是做了他该做的事
I don't want to be a part of this anymore
我再也不想牵扯进来
I'm done. I'm out
我退出 我不干了
No, you're fucking not
做梦 你想的美
Those wetbacks are gonna want revenge
那些湿背佬会准备报复的 (非法入境美国的墨西哥裔)
and we need you to tell us when it's gonna happen
我们需要你这个内应
They don't ever tell me anything
我只是个打杂的
Just listen, look
听着
You'll see them getting guns ready
你肯定能看到他们摩拳擦"枪"
talking about certain places
或者在谈论某个地方
When they respond, they're gonna respond big
当他们准备行动时 动静肯定不小
You'll know. You'll hear
会看的出来 也能听的出来
Jaz...
杰兹...
what if they find out it was me?
如果他们发现是我怎么办?
You ain't nothing but warm, wet furniture to them
你在他们眼里宛如空气
To the breezes, brother
敬微风 兄弟
Another one
再来一杯
♪ 背景乐: Should've California - Two Cow Garage ♪
Hey, bro
哎 老兄
You good?
还好吧?
You would think after all this time, this shit gets easier
你以为这么多年的感情 能轻易释怀
Fucking doesn't
怎能好得了
Somebody should probably check in on Letty and...
得有人去看看莱蒂还有...
- what's her name? - Hope
- 她叫什么来着 - 阿希吧
Her name's Hope
她名字叫阿希
Yeah, her
对 是她
I'll do it
我现在就去
Oh, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey, sit down
哎...坐好
Why don't you hang back?
你不如先静静?
I'll handle this
我去吧
Yeah?
你去?
Yeah
是啊
Hey, Letty's gonna be fucked up
哎 莱蒂肯定伤心透了
We got to be there for her
我们必须要照顾好她
Hey, we will, man
会的 老兄
We will
我们会的
Padrino, you got a minute?
教父 方便吗?
I just spoke to some of the brothers up in Oakland
我刚联♥系♥了奥克兰的兄弟
The fuckers who rolled up... they weren't wearing kuttes
那些下黑手的混账...虽没有穿皮甲
but they were recognized as SOA
但他们认出是混乱之子的人
How sure are you?
你能有多肯定?
One hundred percent
确定一定以及肯定
Fuck
操
Didn't even hide their faces
他们连脸都不遮
It's like they wanted us to know
像是故意让我们知道一样
You tell anyone else?
你告诉其他人了没?
No
没有
Keep that between us, huh?
先别声张 明白?
You know, once the brothers hear
就是 等弟兄们知晓此事
about this, they're gonna want blood
他们肯定会要求血债血偿
Striking back blind isn't the answer, Hank
盲目冲动不是解决的法子 汉克
We need to know what's behind this
我们得弄清楚缘由
I mean, shit. We're still recovering
我是说 我们刚从帮派内部矛盾中
from a fucking civil war
缓了过来
We can't just jump into a conflict with the Sons
不能再接着陷入与混乱之子的斗争
What kind of message does it send
如果我们畏畏缩缩
if we don't hit back?
弟兄们会怎么看?
We need answers
我们需要弄清缘由
Then we'll move
然后再行动
Oh
噢...
It's okay
没事的
It's okay
没事的
You're gonna be okay
不会有事的
Are you okay?
你怎么了?
I don't know
我不知道
Here. Come on
小心
- Okay. - Let me take you. Come on
- 好的 - 我扶着你 慢点走
Oh, bring it. Bring it
对了 篮子带着 篮子带着
I think he's coming
我觉得是要生了
Okay. Come on
好的 走
Thank you
谢谢
Come on
小心
We got a prospect for that
让新来的帮你弄
Man can't be scared to get his own hands dirty
男人不要怕脏了自己的手
Any word?
有消息吗?
Everybody's so eager to go to war
每个人都急于开战
But after all the funerals
可葬礼一场接着一场
the old ladies, the kids
丢下了老伴 孩子...
you sometimes forget why it even started
有时你都忘记了为何而战
'92, Cali patch
92年加州 (混乱之子玛雅帮大战)
Two years of death
两年的血腥风雨
Every day, getting on this bike, never knowing
每天骑上自己的爱车 也不知
if that ride would be your last. And for what?
是否是最后一程 又是因为什么?
I mean, at the end of the day
我是说 到头来
what do we have to show for it?
我们得到了什么?
Nothing
不过两手空空
Except death over a fucking piece of cloth
除了遍地的死尸
The brothers got angry, but we pulled back
兄弟们满腔愤怒 可我们选择了退让
Now we wear So Cal, Nor Cal patches
如今我们坐拥南北加州底章
Sometimes you got to make tough decisions
有时艰难的决定
to save brothers' lives
关系兄弟的存亡
We can't let this slide, Padrino
我们不能就此放过他们 教父
We need to find out who it fucking was
我们一定要找出黑手
I don't got the luxury of seeing things black and white, EZ
我不能轻易分辨是非
I don't got the luxury of emotions
我也不能被情绪左右
Now, Coco...
错哥...
Coco's death is on me
错哥的死是我的责任
I sent him up there, and I'll always carry that
是我派他去的 我永远不会推脱
Blood will be shed
血债血偿
Don't you worry about that
这点你无需担心
But it's on me, on us
而我们的职责是
to limit how much of that blood is Mayans
不能让玛雅帮的兄弟枉送性命
Hello?
在吗?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Is Hope around?
小希也在吗?
You hungry?
要吃点东西吗?
You brought me chicken nuggets
你给我带炸鸡块
Am I six?
我像三岁小孩吗?
I got you a cheeseburger, too
还有芝士堡呢
He would have hated to see it this way
他肯定很痛心事情变成这样
We're getting you help
有我们在
- You're gonna be okay. - My baby?
- 你会没事的 - 我的孩子呢?
We're gonna need a CBC, PTT and HCG
我们要检测血常规 凝血激活酶时间 人绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥
- And get the doctor down here. - What's wrong?
- 快把主治医生叫来 - 怎么了?
What's going on?
到底怎么了?
Is she gonna be okay?
她不会有事吧?
Sir, I need you to wait outside
先生 你得在外面等待
Just take deep breaths for me, okay?
放松深呼吸 好吗?
In through your nose, out through your mouth
用鼻子吸气然后大口吐气
Is the baby coming?
是孩子要出生了吗?
BP 90 60, pulse 120
血压90 60 脉搏120
- What's happening? - We need you to stay calm, okay?
- 到底怎么了? - 你要保持冷静好吗?
I need someone to tell me what's going on right now
求你们告诉我到底是怎么了
Give her one milligram of Dilaudid
给她注射一毫克二氢吗♥啡♥酮
- That's to help you calm down. - I don't need to calm down
- 这会帮你镇静下来 - 我不需要
I need someone to tell me what's going on
我只要你们告诉我到底怎么了
And 25 milligrams of oxytocin
再来25单位催产素
Yes, Doctor
好的 医生
Please...
求你了...
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表