剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
心想能与朋友度过愉快夜晚
and meet a decent guy for once
顺便还能结识完美男人的女士
And I know you just saw me inside there
还有刚刚在里面 我知道你看到了我
I only came out after you
我跟着你出来
because I thought it was important for you to know
就是想你让知道
that you suck
你是多么的混♥蛋♥
Anything else you want to get off your chest?
还有什么想说的吗?
My cake was delicious
我做的蛋糕好吃极了
I bet it was
那肯定
Listen, I got somewhere I got to be right now, but...
听着 我现在有点急事 但...
maybe later, if you're not busy
晚点
playing mah-jongg or knitting doilies
你要是没毛衣织 没有麻将打
or whatever grandma business you got going on...
又或者不用带孩子的话
...maybe we can grab a drink
...或许我们可以喝一杯
I don't drink
我不喝酒
Of course you don't
那是那是
You want to see me tonight?
你晚上想约我
Honestly, lady, I don't really give a fuck
说实话 大妈 我无所屌♥谓
Okay, then
那行吧
Your loss
是你说的
Yeah
是的
I want to see you tonight
晚上我想约你
It'll be on my playing field
那你得来我这
Fuck, we're not going to church, are we?
靠 我们不会是去教堂吧?
And risk the embarrassment of my date bursting into flames?
我们他妈是去约会 又不是送你去天堂
Nah
废话
Are you ready?
你确定吗?
Today
今天
as you may or may not know
也许有人已经知晓
me and EZ travelled south to meet with Galindo
我和以西南下去见了盖林多
Galindo's alive?
盖林多没死?
He is
是的
He and the sister of El Banquero wanted to meet about
他跟班切罗的姐姐想和我们商讨
reopening the pipeline
重启运输线的事儿
Which would put Santo Padre back on top
这将会使我们重新占据主导
Back in charge of the pipeline
控制运输线
and able to build the coffers needed to sustain the war
并且带来大量的资金维持战争
No one could touch us
没人能撼动我们
Sons or the other charters
不管是混乱之子还是其他分部
We'd be too powerful
我们将空前强大
Fuck yeah
说的没错
What do we got to do?
那我们准备咋搞?
What's the next step?
下一步怎么说?
I'm gonna say no
我不打算同意
Díaz and I started this club 40 years ago
四十年前迪奥兹和我以兄弟之名
in the name of brotherhood
创建了这个帮派
But now, all I see is greed
但如今 我只见到了贪婪
This chiva is poison
这"奶酪"完全是祸害 (黑焦油海♥洛♥因♥)
And our involvement with it all these years
多年来的毒品生意
has poisoned the soul of this club
不断侵蚀着帮派的灵魂
Karmic payback for the families destroyed
多少兄弟倒在其下
Padrino
教父
without the heroin, we'll have no footing
没有海♥洛♥因♥就没有翻身资本
Anyone can move on us at any time
任何人都能骑在我们头上
This war with Sons, with everything...
与混乱之子的纷争 所有的斗争...
Enough blood has been shed on both sides
双方都付出了沉重的代价
This war needs to stop
这场战争必须停止
Need to return to the way it was
回归以往的秩序
Fuck how it was
去他妈的以往
They killed one of ours
他杀我一人
We should fucking kill all of theirs
我们定诛他全族
- Fuck yeah. - Bishop's right
- 妈的没错 - 老毕说的对
Sons started this war
是混乱之子挑起的斗争
We need the power to finish it
我们需要资本结束这一切
After San Bernardino
圣贝纳迪诺事件后
we got them right where we want them
我们已经完全压制了他们
Oh, yeah
没错
This is not the time to change course
现在还不是改变航向的时候
It's time to step back
在帮派陷入漩涡之前
from what's been bringing this club down
应当改航
Sometimes, you got to make tough decisions
有时 你必须做出艰难的决定
This decision is a mistake
这个决定完全就是个错误
- I agree with Bishop and EZ. - So do I
- 我同意老毕和以西 - 我也一样
This matter's closed
此事到此为止
- No more room for discussion. - Padrino
- 无需再议 - 教父
If I can...
我有话要说...
I've always been proud to call you all my brothers
能与你们称兄道弟 我一直都感到骄傲
But this...
但这...
These walls no longer feel like home
这片屋檐下再也没有家的感觉
Maybe there's been...
或许是这里...
too much damage
理想在消亡
I've...
我...
I'm still a Mayan
一日为玛雅人
I'll always be a Mayan
终生为玛雅人
But Santo Padre is not my home
但 圣托帕德罗 不再是我的精神之地了
What are you saying, carnal?
你到底想说什么?
With your permission, Padrino
教父 望您许可
I'm asking to go nomad
我请求成为游骑兵
What the fuck?
什么鬼?
So, you're just gonna abandon us?
所以 你就这么打算抛下我们?
You think you can just run now?
你以为 你可以一走了之?
Run from everything you've done?
撇下你做过的事?
You think that's fucking fair?
你♥他♥妈♥的能更自私点?
It's time for me to go
是时候离开了
I'm not wanted here
我已经不属于这里了
- Says who? - Says fucking me
- 谁说的? - 他妈我说的
You want to leave?
你想走?
Get the fuck out
现在就滚
Hey, yo, EZ...
哎 哟 以西...
If you're not with us, you're against us
你不与我们站一边 此后我们便是敌人
I don't want any brother next to me who doesn't want to be
我可不想一个丢了心的家伙待在帮派里
What do you think Coco would give
你可想过如果 错哥 还活着
to sit in that chair right now?
会多么珍惜你现在的位置
You just want to throw it away?
你就这么随手丢掉?
I've always respected you, EZ
我一直都很敬重你 以西
I don't give a fuck
我他妈才不在乎
You want out?
想滚?
As far as I'm concerned, you're fucking out
就我而言 有多远滚多远
Padrino
教父
It's your say
谁说了都不算
No one else's
决定权在于你
You've been a good brother, Taza
你一直都是我们的好兄弟 塔扎
and I hope you find what it is you're looking for
我祝你今后能找到心中所属
So be it
就此别过
♪ 插曲:Will the Circle Be Unbroken - Gregg Allman ♪
♪ 插曲:Will the Circle Be Unbroken - Gregg Allman ♪
Hope?
小希?
Hope?
小希?
How was your guys' day today?
小家伙今天咋样?
Quiet
很乖
Yours?
那你呢?
The same
差不多
Angel, I've been thinking
安吉 我在想...
Maverick
马弗里克 (壮志凌云 小牛 独行侠)
- Yeah? - I looked up what it means
- 咋? -我去查了它的含义
A calf who hasn't been branded
"未被打上烙印的牛犊" (特立独行的人)
Let's keep him that way
那就让他叫这个名字 (那就让他保有这份特质)
Let's
嗯啊
♪ 插曲: No Time for Blood - Battleme ♪
Nice. Nice
真菜
看好了
Strike
全中
Beat that
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表