剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
玛雅帮第四季第5集 圣母之死
And we flip them like this. It's how Mommy likes them
我们这么翻面 是因为妈妈喜欢
♪ From the ice age to the dole age... ♪
♪ 从冰川纪到福利时代... ♪
Oh, come on
拜托
What?
咋了?
He needs a strong musical foundation
要从小培养他的音乐品味
We can't have him liking Steve Winwood, like his daddy
可不能像他老爹一样喜欢 史蒂夫·温伍德(英国歌♥手)
"Higher Love" is a masterpiece
"至高无上的爱" 可是绝世佳作
and I'll fight anyone who disagrees
谁反对我就跟谁急
- Anyone but you, honey. Yeah. - Okay
- 当然除了你之外 亲爱的 - 好吧
But would you really rather him grow up
但你真想让他长大后
a mopey depressive like Morrissey?
成为 莫里西 那种郁郁寡欢的歌♥手吗? (英国歌♥手)
I don't know, he might kiss his first girl
谁知道呢 说不定那时
in his freshman dorm room while listening to
正循环播放着"女皇已死" (英国史密斯乐队)
The Queen Is Dead on repeat
亲吻着他的初恋小女友
That sounds oddly specific
这描述的也太有画面了 (说自己)
- Well, I turned out okay. - Fine
- 这嘛 我现在不也是挺好的 - 行吧
But who was that guy? I'll fight him
但你说的那个男的谁? 我要干♥他♥
Yeah, because you go to Smith to make out with boys
是啊 因为你去女子学院是为了跟男生们去"干"
Wait, is there something you want to tell me?
等等 你这是话里有话?
♪ Some girls are bigger than others... ♪
♪ 有些姑娘就是比...♪
Is there something Mommy wants to tell..
妈咪是不是有话...
Who the hell?
这谁啊?
- Take the baby, Scott! - Who is that?
- 抱好孩子 斯考特 - 这是谁?
♪ 背景乐: Some girls are bigger than others ♪
- I'm his mother.- I'm his mother.I gave him everything
- 我才是他妈妈 - 我是他妈妈 是我付出了全部
You gave him a prison cell!
你只会给他带来牢狱之灾
That you fucking put me in!
那是你她妈害我的
No. No, no. I've called the police!
住手...我已经报♥警♥了
I've called the police!
已经报♥警♥了
Now that you know a mother's greatest fear..
现在你将明白作为母亲最深的恐惧...
...here's your mercy
让阎王宽恕你吧
- Hmm? - Do you like the name?
- 嗯? - 你喜欢这名字吗?
Jonah
乔纳
Yeah, that's cool
这嘛 挺不错的
Or Nicolás?
或者叫尼古拉斯?
That's good
也挺好的
我老爹说你不是什么好人
不让我跟你接触
你就像那些杀死我妈妈的人
不是
No
我可不是那样的人
那些坏家伙也杀了我的母亲
因为你老爹也是警♥察♥吗?
不是
他也是个坏家伙
我也跟你一样思念着妈妈
我相信这里的每个人都被思念着
我想给妈妈带来一些花
她很喜欢金菊花 因为我们家附近有很多
我想他们也同样会喜欢的
Tomás!
托马斯
Tomás
托马斯
你爹说的没错
我是个坏家伙
可你是个好孩子 所以听话快回去吧...
趁我们俩都还没被挨批
我不觉得你是个坏家伙
我觉得你跟我一样是善良的人
♪ 插曲: Cindy - Ola Podrida ♪
Gross
矮油
At least let me brush my teeth first
起码先让我刷个牙吧
Weirdo
讨厌
My ex
是我前任
If I can ask..
我能否问问...
what happened?
出什么事了?
Felt too much
心里装的太多
Talked too little
说不出的痛苦
Did he, uh..
他是不是 呃...
Yeah
是的
Yeah, with a gun
开枪自杀了
I found him
我发现的他
I don't understand people like that
我不理解为何有人这么做
They don't care who they leave behind
他们总是忘记身后有爱的人
It's evil
太恶毒
It's not
才不是
You and I
你与我
we shut it all out with booze and dope
不也是靠麻毒品酒精麻痹自己
Some people, they're too absorbent
有些人会陷的太深
Some people just want quiet
有些人却寻得宁静
No
不
Life's a gift
生命可贵
Have you seen a lot of it?
你是不是目睹过太多?
Death?
死亡?
Too much
非常多
That's all I want to say about that
我只能这样回答你
Be careful
安好
We're only as sick as our secrets
我们藏的秘密越多 就越是病态
Hey
嗨
Sofía, right?
索菲亚 对吧?
I wasn't sure if you needed this back
我不太确定你们是否要收回这个
Nah
不用
We give those out for free
都是免费赠送的
Sally okay?
你的狗还好吗?
Yeah
挺好的
Yeah, that's, uh..
挺好的 正是 呃...
That's really why I'm here. Um..
正是因为这我才来的 呃...
I wanted to thank you for all that stuff
我想感谢你对我说的那些...
you said about patience
关于耐心的话
It worked
很有用
I really appreciate you sharing that about your little girl
也很感谢你分享关于你女儿的事
Her anxiety
关于她的焦虑
The magic and stuff
关于什么心中有光的话
Could you hold him right here?
你能帮我扶下这里吗?
Oh. Yeah
哦 当然
- Here? - Yeah, here
- 这吗? - 是的 就这
I was wondering, actually, if maybe..
我其实在想 不知道能不能...
Thought maybe I could repay you
让我好好答谢下你
We could grab a bite or something
请你出去吃顿饭这样
I was drinking
我沉迷于过酒精
She wouldn't go to sleep
她不肯去睡觉
She could never sleep
她也无法入睡
her whole life, like she was born worried
就像是生而忧虑
I kept putting her back in bed
我只能一次又一次的把她抱到床上
Kept drinking
然后继续麻醉自己
Angry
消除不掉的烦躁
When I woke up in the morning, she wasn't in her room
当我醒来时 屋里已没有了她的身影
You can't imagine what that's like
你无法想象那样的感受
I looked everywhere
我四处找她
I ran outside
我跑了出去
I had a feeling
我感受到一种
A sick, sick..
不安 不安...
I saw her pajamas
我看见了她的睡衣
Pink
粉色的
In the pool
浮在泳池上
She got up at some point
她肯定是起来后
Wanted to go treasure hunting
想去玩寻宝
Probably couldn't wake me
或许是叫了我没反应
And then..
接着...
Sorry, Max
对不起 马♥克♥思♥
There ain't no magic
哪有什么光芒
What do you want from me, EZ?
以西 你想从我这得到我什么?
I got nothing to give you
我已没有余心施舍
Fuck. Watch where you're going
妈的 你会不会看路
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
No. That man... that man is following me
有情况 那个家伙...那个家伙跟踪我
Oh, no, Emily Galindo
噢 是嘛 艾米丽·盖林多
We found you
真巧喔
So, what brings you to Ohio, Emily?
那么 是什么风把你吹到俄亥俄来了?
So, as I have explained
我已经说过了
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表