剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
外面只有三个人把风
Yeah, but looks like they got some friends inside
是啊 但看样子里面也有不少人
So what's the deal?
那怎么个计划?
We go in there and make right by Coco
我们进去为错哥报仇
Kill as many high-ranking Sons as we can find
能杀多少混乱之子大佬就杀多少
Uh, so that's your big idea?
啊? 这他妈也叫计划?
Every time I come up with some elaborate plan it gets fucked
每次都计划的牛逼到最后都狗逼了
So fuck it, here it is
去他妈的还不如简单点
We walk in, they don't see us coming
就这么进去他们肯定想不到
we find Packer, Chibs and the rest
我们找到奇博斯 帕克还有剩下的谁
and we shoot as many as we fucking can
一顿突突突
Fuck yeah, it works for me
去他妈的 我觉得没毛病
Oh, so cool, awesome. Um...
哦 牛逼大牛逼 呃...
we don't even know where the fuck they got
我们连帕克在哪个病房♥都不知道
Packer at, bro
突个鸡儿 老弟
Oncology
肿瘤科
What the fuck's oncology?
"种六颗"又是什么玩意?
Cancer ward, bro
癌症病房♥老兄
Why-why the fuck you guys just ain't say that then?
那...那他妈你们直接说癌症房♥不就行了?
Yo, you got your kutte on under that?
哟 你把皮甲也穿里面了?
Yeah
是啊
'Cause if I die today I want them to know I was a Mayan
就算我死了也要让他们知道我是玛雅人
- Thank you. - You're welcome
- 谢谢 - 不客气
Fuck
去他妈的
Ah...
Hey, hey, hey. Um...
嗨嗨嗨 呃...
Estoy buscar, uh...
我在找...嗯... (西语)
¿Dónde está el, el, el...
就那那那个...什么... (西语)
departamiento de, uh...
什么屋 呃...(西语)
Uh, de...
呃 那个...(西语)
Uh... fucking cancer
呃 那个"癌症"...
Oncology?
肿瘤科?
How... how the fuck does everyone know that word?
怎...怎么他妈的每个人都知道这个词儿?
He should be here by now
他怎么还没来
It's all good, man. He's got this
不要慌老兄 对他来说小意思
Come on
来吧
The fuck is that?
你这什么造型啊?
It's called blending in
这叫融入其中
Bro
老哥啊
Yeah, nah, dawg
别介 老兄
- Whatever. - All right, where we going?
- 去他妈的 - 现在往哪走?
Seventh floor. Elevator's that way
- 七楼 - 电梯在那边
but the place is crawling with fucking Sons
但到处都是混乱之子的人
All right, let's go
好吧 行动
I say we take it up to the eighth floor
我觉得我们直接上八楼为好
Then we cut back downstairs
然后再猫到七楼
We don't want any surprises
不想打草惊蛇
Let's go!
快走
Let's get the fuck out of here!
赶快走
Oh, shit
我♥操♥
Fuck
操
Hey, get down!
全趴下
Let's go. Hey, let's go
快走 快走
Go, go, go! Let's go!
快 快 快 速度
Go, go, go, go, go! Get out of the way!
快 快 快 快 快! 这边出去...
Move! Move!
闪开 全闪开
Come on, go, go, go
快 快 快
Move. Move, move
闪开 闪开 闪开
- Please. - Wait, wait...
- 不要 - 等等
- Lock the door. Lock it. - Over there!
- 锁门快锁门 - 这边
Go, go, go, go!
快快快...
We are now on an active Code 3
现在三♥级♥警报
- I repeat, we are now on an active Code 3. - Aw, shit. Shit!
- 重复 现在三♥级♥警报 - 噢 糟
There's too many. Find an exit
他们人太多了 快找出口
I'm gonna draw some of these fuckers away
我来引开这群狗东西
Wait, no, Manny, wait!
等等 别 曼尼 等等
Hey, we got to go. Come on
哎 我们得赶紧撤 快
We got to go
快走
Hey! Stop!
喂 站住
Help! Help! Help! We're losing him!
来人 来人 快来人 情况紧急
- We got to go now! - EZ?
- 赶快走啊 - 以西?
Fucking hell
我♥操♥了都
- We got to go. Hey, hey, hey. - No! No!
- 我们得赶快走 哎哎哎 - 不 不要!
- Hey, let's go. - No! No!
- 快走 - 不要
- No! Please, no! - Come on, come on
- 不要 求你了 不要 - 快快
We got to go, bro
老弟赶快走
No! Stop!
不要 住手
As you point out in your book, cats have made
就像你在书中指出的那样
a very rapid evolution from the solitary animal
猫类进化非常迅速
and the animal that catches...
正改变着它们的生存属性
Get out of the car! Out!
快下车
Open the fucking door
妈的开门啊
Hey! I'm-I'm-I'm a doctor!
哎! 我我我...是医生啊!
Get in there!
快进去
No, no, get down
别这样 趴下
Go, go, go! Go!
走走走...
Shit
操
Oh, shit
我♥操♥
Fucking Manny, yeah!
好家伙! 曼尼!
Hey, hey, hey!
哎...
All right, man. Yeah, yeah. Yeah. All right, cool
牛逼 老兄 好的 行
I don't fucking believe it
不敢相信
Manny got out
曼尼脱身了
Yeah. Ditched the jeep
弃车而逃
Made it to Oakland
人已在奥克兰
Crazy fucker said he's gonna hang over there for a minute
这家伙还说要在那边逛逛
then catch a ride back to S.P
然后搭顺风车回去
You know what, man, he might be all right
说真的 这家伙挺能蹦跶
What's going on with her?
那她怎么办?
I don't know
我不知道
Bro, make sure she keeps
老弟 我们得确保她...
her fucking mouth shut, all right?
别走露了风声 明白?
W-We'll drop her off somewhere
我们把她载到什么地方
and then get the fuck out of here
然后赶紧离开
Hey
嗨
You okay?
你还好吗?
Back there, what you saw...
之前你看到的...
I know what I saw, Ezekiel
我知道我看到了什么 以西结
I know that man
我认识那个人
Gerald was my friend
杰拉德是我的朋友
- I'm sorry. - He was the first person
- 抱歉 - 他是我在那里
to talk to me when I started here
第一个帮助我的人
I know his wife
我也认识他的老婆
His children
他的孩子
They're waiting for him to come home right now
他们还在等着他回家
What kind of animal destroys a family like that?
是什么样的禽兽才会毁了这个家庭?
Gaby
盖比
You can't tell anyone
你不能跟任何人提起这事
I'm going to tell the police
我得去报♥警♥
What?
什么?
You can't
你决不能
It's Angel
这关乎安吉
And he needs to answer for what he did
他要承担他行为的后果
He shot an innocent man, EZ
他杀死了一位无辜的人 以西
Angel's about to become a father
安吉要当父亲了
Gerald's kids will never see their father again
可杰拉德的孩子永远都见不到他的父亲了
You lost a parent
你也失去过至亲
You know what that's like
你知道那种感觉
My-my brother's kid
我...我哥哥的孩子
can't visit him through prison glass
可不能只透过监狱的接见室玻璃见他的父亲
Going to the cops is not gonna change
就算报♥警♥也改变不了
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表