剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
我要...
Home
回家
Y'all need to take a fucking bath
妈的你们真该去洗洗澡
Yo, get the fuck out of here
哟 赶紧开着你那...
with your "baby shit" green car
屎绿色的小车滚蛋吧
It's chartreuse, bitch
是黄绿色 傻♥逼♥
When I first met you, I knew that was it
当我们第一次相遇 我便知答案会是你
That never changed
你的身影刻我心底
Whenever I'd look in your eyes
无论世界多么拥挤
no matter how crowded the room...
只有你在我的眼里
the world would disappear
你的美丽无与伦比
This was our dream
这是我们梦中场景
But now, like so many other things
如今 就如太多其他事情
it's over
终将别去
I know how lucky I was...
我深知自己多么幸运
to ever have known any of it, and I know...
能拥有这一片小天地
how much I didn't deserve any of it
我也知配不上这福气
I didn't deserve you
也不配拥有你的美丽
I can't think of anything more cruel...
我不知还有什么是比
than to...
从天堂
have known heaven
堕入地狱
Then be dragged back into the...
更残忍♥无情...
Were you talking to her?
你是在跟"她"说话?
Your dead wife?
你死去的妻子?
You dwell on the dead too long
你对逝者执着太深
they take you with them
只会招来敲门死神
I guess...
我想...
we have that in common, you and I
我们都有相同的遭遇
Women we love having been...
我们所爱的女人
brutally murdered
都被无情的杀害了
You're not gonna correct me?
你不打算纠正我吗?
Say it was suicide?
说是死于自杀?
Hmm
哼
They ever find who killed your wife?
他们有找到杀你妻子的凶手吗?
At least I have that
至少我能...
The, uh...
出口...
satisfaction...
恶气
of facing the bastard who murdered my mother
直面杀死我母亲的混账
Getting to ask him why
并且质问他
Why'd you do it?
为什么要这么做?
How'd you wrap my wife into this?
你是如何让我妻子牵扯其中?
How did you turn her against me?
你又是如何让她与我反♥目♥?
Emily had nothing to do with this
艾米丽与此事无关
Hmm
哼
I did this alone
是我独自一人
I killed your mother
杀了你母亲
How?
怎么杀的?
I strangled her
我掐死了她
Then I set her body on fire
并且焚了她的尸体
Why?
为什么?
I can't give you a reason
我无法给你一个...
that would make any sense to you
合理的解释
Son, I did it
孩子 是我♥干♥的
And I'm sorry
我很对不起
Thank you
感谢
For telling me the truth
能告诉我实情
At least a piece of it
至少是一部分实情
You see...
你可知...
there were motorcycle tracks left at the scene
那里有摩托车来过的痕迹
Two sets
两辆
I believe you were there, but...
我相信你当时也在场 但...
I know your sons were, too
我也知道你儿子们也同样在
You were my mother's security detail
你曾是我母亲的私人保镖
I heard the way you spoke about her
我听你谈论她的语气
I bet you couldn't do it
我敢说不是你干的
I bet you they did
是他们下的手
See, I can't bring her back
听着 我无法让他死而复生
But I can let your sons know what it's like to be orphaned
但我能让你的儿子尝到当孤儿的滋味
and let you leave this earth
在送你上西天之前
knowing your sons will join you soon
先告诉你 他们也会来陪你
Kill me
杀了我吧
if that's what you want
如果这是你想要的
I owe you that
是我亏欠你的
But you can't hurt Angel and EZ
但你不能伤害安吉和以西
I can
我当然能
Why would I show you mercy...
为何我要对你施以仁慈...
when you didn't show any to my mother?
你面对我母亲的时候仁慈了吗?
Why would I show mercy
为何我要对...
to the people who set her body on fire?
使她葬身火海的人施以仁慈?
- Who destroyed my family? - Because...
- 那个毁了我家庭的人仁慈? - 因为...
they are your family
他们是你的家人
We are your family, son
我们是你的家人 孩子
You okay, EZ?
你还好吧 以西?
We need to murder these motherfuckers
我们得干掉这群狗东西
Just got off the phone with Charming
刚联♥系♥了查敏那边
What happened wasn't sanctioned
他们对此事并不知情
They have a contingent that's gone rogue
有人擅自行动
They came at a VP, Padrino
他们冲着副裁来的 教父
- and his girl. I'm aware of that
- 还有他女友 - 这我明白
Earlier today I had a sit-down with an old friend of mine
今早些 我去见了一位老朋友
trying to figure out how we could stop this bloodshed
商讨如何终止这场流♥血♥冲♥突♥
He told me some disturbing things about our own ranks
他向我透露了我们内部令人不安的消息
- About Santo Pad... - Who the fuck asked you to go?
- 关于圣托帕德... - 谁他妈让你去的?
Who the fuck asked for peace?
谁他妈让你去求和的?
Yo, let him talk, bro
哟 让他说完 老兄
I'm tired of fucking talk
我他妈的厌倦了一直叽叽歪歪
Everyone wants to fucking talk
所有人都在叽叽歪歪
but talk doesn't get shit done
叽叽歪歪有个屁用
In my conversation with Chibs right now
在我与奇博斯交谈后
SAMCRO has agreed for peace
萨门克罗 同意... (混乱之子主角分部)
between Sons of Anarchy and Mayans
我们双方停战
You think Coco would want peace?
你觉得错哥想要停战吗?
EZ, what do you want?
以西 别愣着啊?
What are the conditions for their surrender?
他们投降的条件是什么?
It's a cease-fire, not a surrender
是停战 不是投降
I won't accept anything but complete surrender
除非彻底投降 否则我绝不接受
And if you will, Padrino...
如果你执意要求和 教父...
I want you out
我想让你退出
I call for a killswitch
我要实施"反转令"
You sure you want to do this?
你确定?
A killswitch is from our original bylaws
"反转令"是帮派初始的规章
It states that a president can be removed
规定只要分部投票一致通过
by unanimous vote from the chapter
主席即可被罢免
You have two choices
你们有两种选择
You can vote to keep Padrino
你们可以投教父
and his quest for peace
支持他求和的想法
his desire to go back and kneel...
继续跟他一起
under the shadow of the Sons
跪在混乱之子的阴影下
Or vote for the soul of our club
或者捍卫帮派
Vote for war
选择开战
Is there anything you want to say, Marcus?
你可有话要说 马库斯?
Everybody knows me here
在座各位都了解我
I stand by my reputation
我坚信自己的声誉
Have your vote
请表决
I vote for war
我投开战
I vote war
我也投开战
I love you, Padrino
我爱你 教父
But I vote war
但我投开战
Angel
安吉
They went after your fucking brother
他们都赞同你弟弟
War
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表