剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
我发誓...
Fuck!
操
Look, Terry's sponsor is back now
特里的担♥保♥人现在回来了
And...
he's fucking scary, Jess
他恐怖的一逼 杰茜
- Terry's sober? - No, you fucking idiot
- 特里戒酒协会的担♥保♥人? - 不是啊 你个傻♥逼♥
His club sponsor, okay?
帮派担♥保♥人 好吗?
He's...
他...
Even Terry's terrified of him
连特里都怂他
It's bad
完蛋了
All of this is so fucking bad
都他妈的完了
Leave Terry, Jaz
杰兹 放手吧
He cheats on you
特里对你不忠
Treats you like shit
不把你当人对待
He's my soul mate, you fucking asshole
他是我的灵魂伴侣 你个混球
What are they planning next?
他们接下来准备干嘛?
What do you know?
你都知道些什么?
Fucking tell me
他♥娘♥的♥告诉我
On our blood,
看在姐妹情深的份上
tell me
说吧
Nothing
不知道
I swear
真的
If you're lying to me, I'm gonna tell them
你要是在耍我 我就揭发你
I'm gonna come back and I'm gonna tell the Mayans
我会把你做的事
what you did
捅给玛雅帮
You're gonna make it up to us
你得补偿我们
To me
补偿我
You fucking owe us
这他妈的是你欠我们的
You're gonna do whatever the fuck we say
你♥他♥妈♥的必须按照我们吩咐的去做
Aw, she's growing so fast
小孩长的真快啊
Yep
是啊
Already crawling
已经会爬了
Daughter can't keep up
在屋子里
Chasing her around the house
都要追不上她了
She's a handful
淘气着呢
Wonder where she gets that from
不知道小孩子哪来的那么多精力
Oh, fuck
我♥操♥
♪ 插曲: Live Forever - Highwaymen ♪
What the fuck?!
什么鬼?
Fuck
操
She's beautiful, huh?
她真漂亮 是吧?
If you even fucking flinch...
你♥他♥妈♥的要是胆敢报信...
Got my cigarettes, prospect?
我的烟呢 菜鸡?
I said hard pack, motherfucker
我要的是硬包烟 蠢逼
They're in the ba...
他们在后...
- Let's go! - Shit
- 上 - 靠
Come on
来啊
Let's go, let's go
快快
I got this
让我来
- Let's go! - Come on
- 上 - 快
What the fuck?!
什么鬼?
Come on
走
Go!
快
Hey, get down!
哎 趴下
Get on your fucking knees now!
妈的跪下!
Get the fuck down!
都他妈趴下!
Hey, hey. Stay with me, brother
哎 坚持住 兄弟
You cool?
没事吧?
Yeah
没事
Get it off
皮甲扯掉
Get that shit off
扯下这破皮甲
Stop moving
不要乱动
Get the fuck up, let's go!
妈的老实点 拿来吧你
- Let's go, get up. - Get off me
- 赶紧的 扯掉 - 放开我
Hey, get your ass over there, get down!
哎 妈♥逼♥别瞎动 趴好了!
Let's go, get up
老实点
You okay?
没事吧?
Poor fucker
破玩意
Canche
康彻
I caught you slipping
我逮到你打盹了
Canche
康彻
I'm sorry
我很遗憾
Shit happens, you know?
在所难免 是吧?
I remember this one time...
我有经历过...
I know y'all might not have seen eye to eye, but...
我知道你们俩不是很对付 但...
he was a good man
他是个好男人
He was a good big brother to me
对我而言 是个好大哥
All this, man
这一切
just to end up a fucking bullet on a table once a year
只换来帮派每年悼念会上的"一颗子弹"
Bunch of drunk dudes sitting around
一群醉醺醺的家伙围坐一起
talking about your character
谈论着你生前的为人
He was a dad, man
他是位父亲
He had a little boy
他有个小儿子
But I know you know that, huh?
但我想你心里也很清楚 对吧?
If you'll excuse me, bro, I think I lost my appetite
恕我失陪 老弟 我想我今晚...
for this shit tonight
一点心情都没
Otero will become president
奥特罗会接任总裁位置
You should move to become Yuma VP
你也应该去接替尤马的副裁
Oh, yeah?
哦 是嘛?
It's physics
就跟"物理"一样 (第六集曼尼对以西说的话)
Today...
今天...
You would've done the same thing
换做是你 你也会去做的
I would've stood there
是我只会站那看着
watched him put a bullet in your head
看着他一枪爆了你的头
So that night, in there...
所以那晚 在那里...
...you had your chance to stand back, do nothing
你本可以袖手旁观
But you didn't
但你没有
Look, I'm not saying we're all...
听着 我不是说我们...
I'm not asking for us to be good
我不是请求你原谅我
But I'm telling you what we are...
但我想告诉你 我们...
is square
两清了
I don't owe you anything anymore
我现在不亏欠你任何事
You've inherited a path
你们接过的
that has taken a lot of brothers
是前人浴血的衣钵
And today we lost another good one
今日 我们又失去了一位英勇的兄弟
So, tonight, when you drink
所以 今夜 我们举杯
you drink to him
是为他而饮
Salud
敬弟兄
Salud
敬弟兄
As Mayans,
身为玛雅人
we don't mourn our soldiers
我们不哀悼战士
We celebrate them
是英雄鼓舞我们
To Canche
敬康彻
To Canche
敬康彻
Right there
这里
Right... there
这...里
Yep. Yep
对 对
Almost there
差一丢丢
Almost. Uh...
差一丢丢 呃...
Oh. Okay. I'll get it for you
哦 好嘞 我来帮你
I'll get it for you
我来帮你
Okay?
还好吗?
You look exhausted
是想觉觉吗
Oh, I can't
我做不到...
I'm scared they've done so many...
他们给我带来太多
bad things to me that now I'm...
挥之不去的阴影 那使我...
You're his mother
你是他的妈妈
I'm a monster, Angel
我是个恶人 安吉
I did to him
我让他...
the same thing those monsters did to me
遭受着我受过的折磨
I made him see
我使他...
what I saw as a child
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表