剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表
♪♪ 插曲: Hello Fool - Al Hazan ♪♪
你好?
Hello?
I used my hand to prevent the branch
我用手这样挡着树杈
from going into my head
护着我的头
Bike went one way, I went the other, and
车飞了出去 我也被甩倒在地
brothers went to go get my mom
兄弟几个急着跑去找老妈
Thought I was gonna bleed out
看到我失血这么多
fucking die in a field somewhere
还以为要死在哪个旮沓里
I always wanted to be a ballerina
我一直想成为个芭蕾舞演员
Yeah
是的...
I always loved that, you know, girly shit
我一直喜欢这些 就是 小女生那种
I got two older brothers instead, but, uh, you know
反而是有两个哥哥 但 呃 就是......
What about you?
那你呢?
I got this
我有这块
And, uh, one on my shoulder
还有 一块在我肩上
One through the bicep
射穿了二头肌
I got--I got them scattered
还有...还有我肚子上
all over my-my stomach
到处都是
Jesus
天啊
I've been shot eight times
我中过八次枪的
No, Jesus--. those abs
不是 天呐....我是说这些腹肌
I mean, dude, sit down, finish your sandwich
我是说 老哥 快坐下 还没吃饱呢
You look like you're starving
快把这些三明治吃完
- I meant do you have any brothers or sisters? - Yeah
- 我是想问 你有其他兄弟姐妹吗? - 有的
I'm the oldest of three
我是三个里面最大的
I got a...
我有...
got a little brother and a wild-ass sister
一个弟弟 还有个挺粗野的妹妹
Different dads
同母异父
but we were close
但我们关系一直很好
My mom, she was always working
我妈妈 她总是工作到很晚
So I looked out for them
所以只能由我去照顾他们
Yeah
嗯
I was the baby
我当时还小
so...
所以...
um... I don't know, my brothers were more like--
呃...我也说不准 我兄弟更喜欢...
terrorists than siblings
悍匪多一点妹妹
That would've been nice
能被人照顾
having somebody look out for me, you know?
应该会很不错 对吧?
I mean, it's not too late
我觉得 现在被人照顾也不晚啊
Dude...
大哥...
I mean, I'm sorry, what?
我想说 抱歉 在说啥?
Like...
就...
Shit
我去
- Was that too much? Fu-- - You know
- 会不会太主动了? - 就是...
"A" for effort
差一点抓住了心
Execution was, like...
可惜 有点...
It was a little clumsy
有点傻乎乎的
You make me nervous
你让人家都紧张了
Me?
我?
You've been shot, like, 30 times
你都不知道中过多少枪了
I'm just some damaged chick eating a sandwich
我只是个在路灯下安静的小姑娘
That sounds a million times deadlier
可这更让我的心儿砰砰发涨
Okay. "A" for execution on that
好吧 那一朵小红花献给阿郎
Is it possible you've gotten even uglier?
有没有可能你长的更丑了?
It's the syphilis your mom gave me
怪你老妈把梅毒传给我
She's got me looking like the Elephant Man
搞得我跟钟馗一样
Ah!
啊哈
Aw, thanks for making it
感谢赴约
Aw, Rae and Jacob are gonna be so happy to see you
蕾和雅各布见到你会高兴死的
Everyone's already out back
大伙都到齐了
Here
给
Tell me you didn't get my kid a dildo
别告诉我你给我孩子带了个自♥慰♥棒
Shit, no
日 扯吧
The dildo's for you
是给你磨菊花用的
"And then my wife and I decided to have my testicles removed
"割掉蛋蛋为婆娘
Now I live life with my penis inside a cage."
告别裤裆供厅堂
"Oh, it's made life so much more convenient
日子不用再彷徨
"Now, when I want pleasure, I just call
当我性起涌欲望
our bull, Leroy"
大喊一声鸡你太美 坤皇
Oh, shit, here comes the captain
低调...大姐大过来了
Jesus, did we have one that I don't remember having?
天呐!我咋不知道我还有个女儿?
She's Kevin and Maura's
...是凯文和莫拉的女儿
Yeah, you'd know that if you made half an effort
是啊 你要是能多与...
with the neighbors instead of just
邻居朋友打打交道
doing your tired Mystery Science Theater thing
而不是只在屋里搞飞机 你早就都认识了
- It's pretty entertaining to me. - Don't-don't encourage him
- 搞飞机不是挺好的 - 别...别怂恿他
- Dad! Come play at the pool. - What's up, birthday boy?
- 老爹!快去泳池玩 - 你好啊 小寿星?
First, you got to say hi to your Uncle Gilbert
首先 你得向吉利叔叔问声好
- Hey. - Hey
- 你好 - 好
Hey, you were half that size last I seen you
哎 上一次我见到你 才那么一点高
So, about Jenks' height then
那么 是像詹克斯这么高咯
All right, shark attack time
好嘞 大白鲨要行动了
Let's go. Does Mom want to join?
咱们走 老妈要一起吗?
I'm good, thanks
嗯 不了 感谢邀请
You boys go get out all that testosterone
你们大小爷们就尽情嗨吧
Let's go, birthday boy
出发咯 小寿星
Okay, kids
好嘞 小伙伴们
what are we drinking?
我们喝点啥呢?
Just beer for me
啤酒就行了
Pussy
菜鸡
We got tequila inside if anyone's interested
谁要是想喝 屋里有龙舌兰
Fuck yeah. I'll get it
那当然想 我去拿吧
Uh, shot glasses are over the sink
呃 杯子就在水槽上
I'll give you a hand with that
我给你"搭把手"吧
seeing as you don't have any
没有手怎么拿是吧
Better hope they have a stool
你最好祈祷那里有凳子给你站
- so you can reach the cups. - Shut up
- 我怕你够不到杯子 - 去你大爷的
See what you've been missing?
觉得有啥不一样吗?
Nothing changes, huh?
还是老样子 哈?
Yes
是啊
Let's not let so much time go by again
咱以后别再隔这么久相聚了
- Yeah. - We miss you
- 是啊 - 我们都很想你
You know...
只是...
You good?
没问题吧?
You wouldn't lie to a senior officer, would you?
你不会对你的队长食言的 是不?
You know, uh...
只是 呃...
Life?
人生?
Yeah
当然了
It's a bitch, and then you die
眼睛一睁一闭 就没了
Amen
阿门
We can't apologize enough for what happened
言语无法表达我们的歉意
But, given the circumstances...
但 鉴于当下的状况...
We'll do what it takes to make it up to you
我们愿尽最大努力弥补您
Run double load till you're whole
加班加点 直到您满意
Hey, we got a good thing here
我们在这有美好的事业
Be-Because of that, we want this...
因为这 我们想...
你快去躲起来
快点
你们俩都快点躲起来
把他交出来
我们知道他在这里
狗东西出来?
把他交出来
把狗东西交出来
只有上帝的孩子栖居于此
别跟我耍嘴皮子
把马丁交出来
把马丁交出来
Papá
爹
如果您是来寻求救赎的
我们可以帮助到您
我是来宰了这个
自以为能愚弄我们北新♥势♥力♥的狗东西
他该清楚谁才是 这座城 这世界的主宰
他拥千山畜牲
林中百兽
飞翔雀鸟
万物生灵
亦或是
你我
他知你所为
犯而不较
雍容大度
我宽恕你
剧集 | 玛雅帮(2018) | 导航列表